Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CBM AND ADMIN APPLICATIONS::: CLOSED.

+13
Leela
Maddy
Jəssıca
ETRD
Sophia
Aleesa❥
Zoë
Ani
Rydel.
lena
Hazza
etrd.
ReadtheRavishing
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

CBM AND ADMIN APPLICATIONS::: CLOSED. Empty CBM AND ADMIN APPLICATIONS::: CLOSED.

Post by King K Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:01 am

Heya guys!

So as you may not have already noticed we have only one cbm and 3 admins so we are looking 1 admin and 1 cbm, due to the forum change we decided it would be necessary to hire some new staff! 

CBM Application:

Requirements:
-You must be a member of at least 2 weeks.
-You must have at least 100 posts.
-You must be active.
-You must know all the forum rules and have signed them.
-You must know all the chatbox commands eg: clearing etc.
-You must be able to solve any arguments on chat.
-You must be able to post on the staff section to include your ideas and respond to important threads.
-You must be able to be active on both the chatbox and post a lot.
-You must NOT partake with ANY cyberbully or on this site or any other{this has been an issue in the past}
-You must be devoted to this forum ONLY, this means NO recruiting to other forums on this site.

Chatbox Moderator Application:

BVB Name:
Why do you want to be a chatbox moderator:
Do you know how to clear, ban and kick:
Why should we pick you:
Are/will you be active on the chatbox:
Do you know how to solve fights/arguments/drama on chat, if so how do you do this?
Other[ask any other questions you have here]:

Admin Application;

Requirements: 
-You must be a member for at least a month.
-You must have at least 200 posts.
-You must be active.
-You must know all the forum rules and have signed them.
-You must know how to ban,clear and kick.
-You must know how to work the admin panel.
-You must know how to move, lock and delete topics.
-You must be able to solve any arguments or drama on chat or on the forum.
-You must be able to contribute to the forum with your ideas.
-You must be active and able to post your ideas in the admin section.
-You must have the time to answer peoples questions.
-You must be on the chatbox and post a lot.
-You must be able to post in the staff section and reply to important threads.
-You must NOT partake with ANY cyberbully or on this site or any other{this has been an issue in the past}
-You must be devoted to this forum ONLY, this means NO recruiting to other forums on this site.

Admin Application:

BVB Name:
Why do you want to be an admin:
Do you know all the chatbox, moderating commands(eg: clearing):
Do you know how to work the admin panel(without asking another admin):
Are you active on the forum(posting) and on the chatbox:
Why should we pick you:
Do you know how to solve any arguments/drama on the chat or on the forum, if so how do you do this?
Will you be able to contribute and reply to threads on both the admin section and the staff section:
Other[AsK any other questions here]:

Rules:
-You may apply for both jobs but you MAY only get one.
-No whining or complaining
-Please be patient: it takes a lot of thought and consideration with the admins and myself to figure out who would fit the job best, we only want the best staff.
-Don't apply after the deadline(your application will not be considered).....
-Do not be mean or discouraging to any other member applying.
-Do not be upset if you do not get the job, in the future there may be other applications.
-Follow all the site rules while you are applying
-You may PM myself, Anika or Sara your application or you may post it below.
-Good luck and have fun!

(I know there are a lot of requirements but this is necessary for hiring the best staff possible...) 
Deadline:- Saturday 10th January 2015

Last edited by Eleanor on Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:23 am; edited 1 time in total
King K
King K
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 8187
Tickets 12447

Back to top Go down

CBM AND ADMIN APPLICATIONS::: CLOSED. Empty Re: CBM AND ADMIN APPLICATIONS::: CLOSED.

Post by Admin Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:09 am

Good luck guys! <333
Admin
Admin
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 0
Posts 12165
Tickets 1621

Back to top Go down

CBM AND ADMIN APPLICATIONS::: CLOSED. Empty Re: CBM AND ADMIN APPLICATIONS::: CLOSED.

Post by ReadtheRavishing Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:33 am

Admin Application:

BVB Name: ReadtheRavishing
Do you meet all of the requirements: I do believe so!
Why do you want to be an admin: This forum has become my online home and I've made so many friends here, and although the forum is going through changes I'll still be here to support and contribute it, whether I'm on staff or not (plus I'm a huge fangirl so I'm really excited for the new theme). However, I think the best way to serve is on staff, obviously. I can't wait to see this forum grow and gain members and reputation as one of the best out there and I'd love to be a lasting part of it. A specific long-term goal of mine is to be a person worthy of being looked up to, of irrefutable character, and someone people can come to with any problem without fear of being turned away or judged and this is a good place to build these skills while having fun with friends ^_^ 
Do you know all the chatbox, moderating commands(eg: clearing): Yes
Do you know how to work the admin panel(without asking another admin): Yes
Are you active on the forum(posting) and on the chatbox: Yes
Why should we pick you: I've been a moderator for four months and a temporary administrator, so I have a pretty good grasp on the chain of command and how the forum operates. I can solve disputes and advise for others while staying emotionally detached so I can judge fairly and without bias. As a university student am completely in charge of my own time, and though I will still have to prioritize school over the site my schedule for the next semester at least gives me plenty of free time to dedicate to the forum. As far as the fandom theme, I'm very familiar with fandoms and belong to several so I'll be able to keep up with them and contribute and know how to solve such disputes. 
Do you know how to solve any arguments/drama on the chat or on the forum, if so how do you do this?: Yes, I've done so before as a moderator. I try to get both sides to calm down and act rationally and guide them to solve the argument themselves, and if that doesn't work I lock/delete the thread or ask them to leave the chatbox, only using kicking and banning as a last resort.
Will you be able to contribute and reply to threads on both the admin section and the staff section: Yes
Other[AsK any other questions here]: Thanks for the opportunity! 
ReadtheRavishing
ReadtheRavishing
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2133
Tickets 2830

Back to top Go down

Post by King K Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:50 am

Thank you for your application Read and Abby :DD <3
King K
King K
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 8187
Tickets 12447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:02 am

PM'ed mine to Anika.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:04 am

Ty! I received it <333
Admin
Admin
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 0
Posts 12165
Tickets 1621

Back to top Go down

Post by etrd. Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:39 am

me apply for admin!!!
etrd.
etrd.

Reputation 0
Posts 8
Tickets 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:19 pm

I'm going to apply soon!
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by lena Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:20 pm

I am not sure I am ready for this, but I guess I will try out. ^_^ Not sure how this would come out. I might be.
lena
lena
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1887
Tickets 2165

Back to top Go down

Post by King K Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:29 pm

Evan, you don't meet all the requirements. D:
And great to hear Sammy!!!
Take your time Ag<3333
King K
King K
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 8187
Tickets 12447

Back to top Go down

Post by Rydel. Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:46 pm

BVB Name: Rydelxx
Do you meet all of the requirements: I guess but it's up to you c:
Why do you want to be a chatbox moderator: Well i wanted to be an admin but I didn't meet all the requirements so instead im applying for cbm and I wanna have a job on a big popular forum Smile and I will clear, kick, and ban at appropriate times Smile 
Do you know how to clear, ban and kick: Yup
Why should we pick you: Well it's really your choise on who to pick Razz 
Are/will you be active on the chatbox: Yeah
Do you know how to solve fights/arguments/drama on chat, if so how do you do this? Yeah 
Other[ask any other questions you have here]: Nope but thanks for asking.
Rydel.
Rydel.
Graphic Artist Rydel
Graphic Artist Rydel

Reputation 12
Posts 4647
Tickets 3036

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:13 pm

Send a pm to Anika. Wink

Good luck, everyone!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ani Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:21 pm

Admin Application:

BVB Name: ani
Do you meet all of the requirements: ofc
Why do you want to be an admin: I'm very active on this site and this is one of my favorite forums. I know how to lock, and move stuff and I know how to operate the chat box as well. I love bvb and I would love to be admin to help out. Please give me a chance.
Do you know all the chatbox, moderating commands(eg: clearing): Yes I do, i'm a cbm on a forum and a mod on another.
Do you know how to work the admin panel(without asking another admin): yes, i think i do. 
Are you active on the forum(posting) and on the chatbox: I'm very active at posting but I don't go on the chatbox as much because my computer has had problems with it. I will be very active. 
Why should we pick you: I go on almost every single day whenever I have free time. I've been a member of bvb for a long time and I'm helpful to others. 
Do you know how to solve any arguments/drama on the chat or on the forum, if so how do you do this? I've done this a few times on a forum. I usually have everyone that's fighting to calm down and I ask them what they're arguing about. If it's serious and if they dont listen, I kick them out. I would only ban someone if it was an extremly bad thing that they said/did or if they weren't listening to me after I told them to stop a few times. 
Will you be able to contribute and reply to threads on both the admin section and the staff section: of course

Good luck everyone!
Ani
Ani
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 7561
Tickets 10115

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoë Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:58 pm

BVB Name: Zoë
Do you meet all of the requirements: Yup
Why do you want to be a chatbox moderator: I really want to be able to help out alot and I have been moderators on other sites that like closed and really enjoyed it.
Do you know how to clear, ban and kick: Yup Smile
Why should we pick you: I am often online and on the chatbox, I have experience from other forums. Also I am good w/ breaking up fights and keeping people following the rules.
Are/will you be active on the chatbox:Yup!
Do you know how to solve fights/arguments/drama on chat, if so how do you do this? Yes, and usually I will try to first change the subject, and if that doesn't work I will ask them why there fighting and I will talk w/ them and work it out.
Other[ask any other questions you have here]: I'm really bad at applications, so sorry about that.
Zoë
Zoë
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 184
Tickets 190

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:29 pm

good luck everyone!<3 lovely applications so far x

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleesa❥ Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:29 pm

Good luck!
Aleesa❥
Aleesa❥
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 4226
Tickets 3904

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:46 pm

I sent my application to Anika.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:56 pm

I've sent a pm to Anika with my application.
Good luck everyone (:
Sophia
Sophia
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 509
Tickets 527

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:57 pm

Thanks guys! Received :DD
Admin
Admin
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 0
Posts 12165
Tickets 1621

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:27 pm

BVB Name: ALICEGLASS
Join Date: I was a previous founder, although I had made this account a few days ago.
Do you meet all of the requirements: In technicality, yes. I had an old account which I asked to be deleted.
Why do you want to be a chatbox moderator: Although I can be considered fairly new, I had old accounts, and I have had staff roles in the past. I do believe throughout my jobs, I've had time to grow.
Do you know how to clear, ban and kick: Yes.
Why should we pick you:
Are/will you be active on the chatbox: Yes.
Do you know how to solve fights/arguments/drama on chat, if so how do you do this?: Yes. I would simply warn each members, and if they continued, depending on the argument, it would be a kick OR an hour ban. Once continued, it's a ban depending on what I/admins believe is suitable.
Other[ask any other questions you have here]: I technically cannot apply, but my old accounts apply and it's been 9 days since a deletion so the new account really shouldn't apply.
--
Admin Application:

BVB Name: ALICEGLASS
Do you meet all of the requirements:
Why do you want to be an admin: I want to be an admin because I believe members should be happy, and I want to make sure they are happy.
Do you know all the chatbox, moderating commands(eg: clearing): Yes.
Do you know how to work the admin panel(without asking another admin): Yes, once again.
Are you active on the forum(posting) and on the chatbox: I was/will continue to be.
Why should we pick you: I think I could end up being a good admin, as from past roles I have done well, before deletions. I will make sure this role is done, and members themselves will like the forum.

I have had past experiences with forums, and I will make sure no one is left out, and if a message needs to be sent out, I will. I will make sure no one will partake in hurting members. You should pick me because I will attend events, help make decisions, and most importantly, contribute to the forum itself.
Do you know how to solve any arguments/drama on the chat or on the forum, if so how do you do this?: In the chatbox, it's a warning, secondly a kick, thirdly a ban ranging what is appropriate. On the forum, I will warn/delete/edit posts to appropriate things as this forum is for all ages, and I do want to make sure things are safe. If continued, I would ban them for a day, and lastly it would range from a week-month span.
Will you be able to contribute and reply to threads on both the admin section and the staff section: Yes. I will, because I do want to help raise the forum beyond how amazing it has already been.

Back to top Go down

Post by ETRD Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:13 pm

Chatbox Moderator Application

BVB Name: ETRD
Do you meet all of the requirements:yes c:
Why do you want to be a chatbox moderator: I am always on the chatbox and i feel like i could help the chatbox become a better place. I also can make it a safe place and i know how to break up a situation waiting to happen. I am also very trustable and i think i have been a very helpful trading pawtrol. I also wanna have a higher rank and i want that @ symbol next to my name on the cb. :]
Do you know how to clear, ban and kick: yes
Why should we pick you: I will bring joy to the chatbox and moderate it fairly. I am a fair, nice, caring, and helpful person. I am careful about what i say nowadays and i can make sure everyone is nice to eachother. I can also tell when a situation is out of hand and i think i can prevent those. I was a cbm, moderator, and admin on other forums so i know how to run the cbm. I also have been a really good trading pawtrol imho Razz
Are/will you be active on the chatbox: Yes
Do you know how to solve fights/arguments/drama on chat, if so how do you do this? yes:
1. Determine the situation and ask the individuals involved to calm down and please stop. I will talk out the situation with the individuals and try to make everyone friends again.
2. If the situation and the individuals continue, i will give a final warning.
3. If continues, i will kick the individuals.
4. If they yet do not stop, i will notify an admin or moderator or cbm immediately to help solve the issue.
5. if nobody can help, i will give a ban for those individuals on the cb until an admin can help further or solve the situations.
Other[ask any other questions you have here]: none

Admin Application:

BVB Name: Etrd

Do you meet all of the requirements:Yes c:
Why do you want to be an admin: I wanna help run this forum and help it improve.
Do you know all the chatbox, moderating commands(eg: clearing): Yes c:
Do you know how to work the admin panel(without asking another admin): Mostly, there maybe be a few things since i am rusty on it from my old forum
Are you active on the forum(posting) and on the chatbox: Yes c:
Why should we pick you: I will bring joy to the chatbox and fourm ; i will moderate it fairly. I am a fair, nice, caring, and helpful person. I am careful about what i say nowadays and i can make sure everyone is nice to eachother. I can also tell when a situation is out of hand and i think i can prevent those. I was a cbm, moderator, and admin on other forums so i know how to run the cbm and the panel. I also have been a really good trading pawtrol imho Razz I can post alot and be on mostly every day. i believe i can do the job c:
Do you know how to solve any arguments/drama on the chat or on the forum, if so how do you do this?
1. Determine the situation and ask the individuals involved to calm down and please stop. I will talk out the situation with the individuals and try to make everyone friends again.
2. If the situation and the individuals continue, i will give a final warning.
3. If continues, i will kick the individuals.
4. If they yet do not stop, i will notify another admin or moderator immediately to help solve the issue.
5. if nobody can help, i will give a ban for those individuals on the cb until another admin can help further or solve the situations.
Will you be able to contribute and reply to threads on both the admin section and the staff section: Yes c:
Other[AsK any other questions here]: nooooooo

Last edited by etrd on Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

Post by Jəssıca Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:22 pm

Good luck you guys. (:
Jəssıca
Jəssıca
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1506
Tickets 1604

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:21 am

Good Luck everyone !
Maddy
Maddy
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 799
Tickets 977

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:41 am

Thanks guys!

Last edited by ArcticAnika❄ on Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 0
Posts 12165
Tickets 1621

Back to top Go down

Post by Leela Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:57 am

Chatbox Moderator Application:

BVB Name: Rosie
Do you meet all of the requirements: Yes
Why do you want to be a chatbox moderator: Okay here it goes, I really want to be a CBM on this forum because since we are becoming a multifandom forum, I would really love to help out with this amazing forum. 
Do you know how to clear, ban and kick: Yes
Why should we pick you: I'm very experienced, since I used to be a moderator and a CBM on this forum. I'm very active on the CB, I love meeting new friends and chatting with old friends. I'm very dedicated to this forum. I haven't been active so much in like November, but I have been coming online in December and January, even though I get a lot of homework. 
Are/will you be active on the chat box: Yes
Do you know how to solve fights/arguments/drama on chat, if so how do you do this? Yes ofc. I won't help just one side of the fight, both of them. I will calm them down and ask them to PM me what exactly happened so I can work it out. 
Other[ask any other questions you have here]: Thanks<3
Leela
Leela
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 1214
Tickets 1153
Zodiac : Pisces

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next