Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

erks... friend troubles

+5
King K
Ani
Sophia
Hazza
Aleesa❥
9 posters

Go down

erks... friend troubles Empty erks... friend troubles

Post by crayola washable markers Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:02 pm

updating information on my friends crush (lets call him cc) turns out he was acting rude for a good 2 months because of my friend hugging other guys even though she just loves hugging people (alot). So now they're talking again but idk if i cant trust cc. He's nice and all but it's been since september to ask her out... so.... im giving them until valentines day to date and if they dont date then its currently not meant to be >_> do you guys agree with me here? I feel like cc is making excuses not to go out with my friend and i feel like cc is using her and idk what to do because on wednesday he wanted to go to the pizza parlor with his guy friends so he asked his other friends if they could hold his stuff and they were like ''dude what no i aint yo maid'' and so he IMMEDIATELY went up to my friend and asked her with this pathetic little puppy dog face and she was all like'' OMG OK'' and i turned to her with the most vicious glare ever cause i was so ticked off at her for letting cc use her like that and EVEN his FRIENDS turned to her immediately after and just blatantly told her out front to her face saying ''he's using you'' and then i called her by her full name with my glare face on and she was just like ''what im just being nice to him'' and i was ticked off at her for the whole lunch break. She also gives him his favourite food all the time and keeps trying to talk to him even though he constantly rejects her but that was before he told her about the hugging other guys thing. BUT IDK MAN IM CONFUSED and now after he told her why he was being so cruel he starts hugging her but he only hugged her cause his friend told him to after he rejected her hug and then she got so happy that he hugged her and i was like erks... friend troubles 2080200611 erks... friend troubles 2080200611 erks... friend troubles 2080200611 erks... friend troubles 1755022564 erks... friend troubles 1755022564 erks... friend troubles 1755022564 

and i just want to tell her this but she is sooooo sensitive one time she saw a dead bird and started full on crying ok  Laughing  Razz
crayola washable markers
crayola washable markers
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 604
Tickets 721

Back to top Go down

erks... friend troubles Empty Re: erks... friend troubles

Post by Aleesa❥ Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:25 pm

She shouldn't.
Honestly this is a guy I wouldn't want to date their relationship would probably burn up and die lol
Be honest with her it will save her alot of pain in the future
Aleesa❥
Aleesa❥
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 4226
Tickets 3904

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:38 pm

Yeah I think this guy is definitely using her. Better for her to know now than know later on.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:45 pm

I think you need to be honest with her and say that he is using her. If he tells her he wants to stop speaking, then she will feel heartbroken and she possibly won't want to talk to YOU for a while. I had to stay off school for a day when someone said to me that they want to stop speaking. I think it's honestly better for her to find out he's using her now than later when she's more attached to him. You also need to tell her why you think he's using her, or she will just think you're jealous if you don't give her any examples of how he is.

Good luck. I know this can be hard but it will benefit your friend more telling her now instead of later.
Sophia
Sophia
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 509
Tickets 527

Back to top Go down

Post by Ani Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:17 am

I really think you should tell her. Honestly if they date and if she ends up loving him and finds out that he used her, she'll be heartbroken. You should tell her and save some pain that might happen in the future. If she's a true friend, she'll eventually believe you.
Ani
Ani
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 7561
Tickets 10115

Back to top Go down

Post by King K Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:05 pm

I think this guy is using her, I agree with Sophia ox
King K
King K
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 8187
Tickets 12447

Back to top Go down

Post by ETRD Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:20 pm

you are right! give them until valentines day. What i did with my friends and my current gf but for a different day. it work!!!!!
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

Post by Taeyeon Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:34 pm

That guy is using her. He doesn't know what he wants and you're friend doesn't deserve a guy like that.
Taeyeon
Taeyeon
Amazing Member
Amazing Member

Reputation 0
Posts 28
Tickets 29

Back to top Go down

Post by crayola washable markers Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:06 pm

thanks for the advice guys ☻ i guess i should just be true with her♥
crayola washable markers