Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANIKA;

+12
Ireland
ReadtheRavishing
Moose
Faye
Savanah
Sophia
Ash
lena
Holly
Jəssıca
Zoë
Miranda Winchester
16 posters

Go down

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANIKA; Empty HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANIKA;

Post by King K Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:51 pm

Okay so most of you should know by now that it's Anika's birthday tomorrow!! And your going to be 17(getting so old Wink )

If you haven't figured out already Anika is my bestfriend, my bae, my sister she's everything basically! We met back in October 2013 and I was like so different to who I am now, and we just clicked and there was no separating us... it was in November that you emailed me and then we started to get to know each other and we didn't turn back, I learnt your real name, your background information basically almost everything about you!!! I remember talking about people we hated and coming up with all these theories about old men omg. We had so many people who hated us at that time and I know their hate really upset you, and that upset me too but we proved them all wrong Cool We had so many Tinychat sessions with Harry and playing Lambie Cam, Lana Del Rey, Edits and we both discovered that we loved KSI omg. We both understand our British humor and anything about it too Wink We then video-skyped/video chatted on Google hangout and it was like the best thing ever, I got to hear you shout at your brother Wink and we learnt what each others voices sounded like and I'll never forget that day. We now KIK everyday hehehe and I love talking to you, I could never get bored. We've legit been through so much together and I've made so many mistakes which I never ever want to repeat again and I've learnt so much through you. People have tried to separate us but it's impossible because I can't replace you or put anyone in your place in my life, the spot is destined for you and you only, we've argued and been through so many irl problems and online problems together and that shows the strength of us and our friendship which undeniably shows a true great friendship. I truly believe our friendship is the best Wink We've come so far to the point where we write letters and send presents to each other demonstrating the amount of trust I have in you; you know everything about me and I could never open up to anyone else like I have to you. There's so many great things to say about you I don't know where to begin. You are beautiful, funny, kind, caring, hard-working, smart, mature and everything anyone would want to be, you have a great music taste and your sense of creativity is flawless(I mean those graphic and drawings skills are like woah okay stand back Picasso), you know the right thing to say about everything and I know that you'll always be there for me and as will I for you. You give me advice that no one else could and that means a lot to me because no one else has truly cared about me and been there for me and made me feel as wanted as you have and I could never repay you for that. You've done so much work on BVB and I admire how much work you've done and you've made a forum full of happiness and blossoming friendships for everyone, I cannot wait to work with you and Sammy and the new admin on the transformation of this forum. I honestly cannot put into words how much I love you and how much I appreciate you and how grateful I am to have you in my life and you will go so far in life with your amount of intelligence and kindness: it will go a long way. You've been through so much as a person and you've came out strong, your strength throughout all the time I've met you is beyond awe. I hope your birthday is amazing and full of presents and cake and I'm forever here for and I love you so much bestfriend<3
Check your askfm tomorrow :*

ps: If anyone hurts you I have a knife at the ready so be careful kids
King K
King K
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 8187
Tickets 12447

Back to top Go down

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANIKA; Empty Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANIKA;

Post by Miranda Winchester Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:56 pm

Awwww Els this post is so cute and sweet<3333

Happy birthday Queen Anika! <333333333333
Miranda Winchester
Miranda Winchester
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1133
Tickets 2649

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoë Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:02 pm

this is super sweet! Also happy birthday anika!!!!!! <333
Zoë
Zoë
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 184
Tickets 190

Back to top Go down

Post by Jəssıca Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:03 pm

Happy birthday, Anika!
Jəssıca
Jəssıca
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1506
Tickets 1604

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:43 pm

Happy Birthday Anika!!!! I remember those three musketeers days (though that is still here) and it was a very amazing and fun time for me and Eleanor. We would laugh and somehow Harry Styles would be popped into our conversations and I would get mad when you try to kill him or something, but that is more just for fun. We had our ups and downs, but I know now that you are one of my best friends and being apart of this forum working with you and Eleanor has been a blast and will always will be a blast. You are amazing, kind, caring, loving, and funny and everyone wants a friend like you. I hope that your birthday is wonderful and you get everything that you want because you deserve it! <3333
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Holly Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:49 pm

Awe this is so sweet! <3 happy birthday bb, i hope you have an amazing day aha!! (: <3
Holly
Holly
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 2542
Tickets 2479

Back to top Go down

Post by lena Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:52 pm

Happy Birthday Anika!! Today is your B'day!!! I hope that you enjoyed your birthday with some yummy cake and gifts and even Birthday cards. Smile
You could even make a topic of what you got for your birthday. Smile That would be cool to look at and review. I hope you had a wonderful birthday and sweet wishes, too.

Smile Happy Birthday!!!

Eleanor, this was so nice that you had made this topic dedicated to Anika. Smile
lena
lena
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1887
Tickets 2165

Back to top Go down

Post by Ireland Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:12 pm

I remember those days, when BP was getting old, and was losing members, and just tearing apart. It was July 25, 2013 (in the morning for me, I believe) and we created this forum. I am going to get straight to the point here, BVB was the best thing that ever happened to me, and it is all because of you. On BP, it was so crowded and popular, that I felt left out and I felt as though I wasn't getting enough attention. Here, I feel special. And I remember in late 2013, when we were still pretty new. We didn't have many members, but we were very happy, including me. No offense to the newer members, and of course I am happy now. Btw, what ever did happen to most of those 2013 members? I wonder. Another memory, a new member that we knew from another forum, A.K.A. Bearville City, joined the chatbox when I believe you, me, and Maddie were talking. That was when me and Maddie were (I think, but not sure) mod buddies. When she found out that we were only 10 at the time, she offended me and Maddie by saying that having 10 year old mods was ridiculous. You banned her, and I was grateful. She should have known that 10 year old mods could be responsible, and it wasn't her problem. The following comes out of nowhere: You have also been very nice to me, and I appreciate that. You have worked so hard for this amazing forum, and I hope you keep working hard. Btw, my new years resoulution is to be more active on this site, as inactivity is how I lost my job, and to help this forum all I can. Thank you for being my friend and I hope that this forum, and friendship can continue forever. Happy Birthday, Anika:)

P.S. look at my status :]

And lol, I am pretty sure Anika's birthday is the 12th day of January, Ag Wink
Ireland
Ireland
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2002
Tickets 2572

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:26 pm

Happy birthday, Anika. I know I honestly haven't known you for awhile, but the time that I have, it was pretty cool, although I don't get to talk to you as much anymore. I do have some chat logs saved for you. I hope you have a good birthdayyy
Ash
Ash
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 3
Posts 8711
Tickets 9499

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:35 pm

Happy Birthday Anika<3 I hope you have the best day ever and get everything you wish for because you deserve it. I know we haven't known each other for that long, but for the time that I have, it's been amazing. You're the nicest, funniest, most caring, hardworking, most amazing person ever and you're so motivational the way your revise all the time, it makes me want to as well. I love working with you on the forum as being a staff member it means on the forum we get to discuss our plans as staff, and it's so good to work with you. I love our group chat on Kik, it's so funny and I couldn't ask for a better one. I love the way if were ever going through a hard time or need advice, you're always there for us, and I hope you know that I'm always there for you too like you have been for me. I love how on the group chat me, you and Eleanor are all from/live in Britain, so sometimes were the only ones that understand some of the things we say. I know even though you've been revising hard for your tests, you always have time to speak to us and come on the forum and look after it, and I'm so grateful for that.
Thank you so much for everything Anika, and once again Happy 17th Birthday<3

ILY<3
Sophia
Sophia
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 509
Tickets 527

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanah Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:53 pm

Aww this is so sweet Eleanor.<3

Happy birthday Anika!<333 Thank you SO much for everything you continue to do for us BVB members. Also, thanks for always being there for me.<3 I wish I got to talk to you more, but I'm glad I still get to say hello to you on the chatbox every now and then at the least. <3 Life can be busy, but you still take the time to make sure each member feels welcome and is doing okay. That is an amazing quality to have, so I admire you for that. <33 Once again, have a wonderful birthday! <33

~Savanah
Savanah
Savanah
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 10
Posts 4447
Tickets 11470

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:08 pm

This is sweet.<3

Although I don't really know you, Anika, I still wish you a happy birthday and I hope your day is wonderful!

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:28 pm

eleanor this is really sweet by the way like in terms of 'deep' you're the regular adult pool and i'm the pool you walk your feet in to get to the kiddie pool

anyway ANIKA HAPPY BIRTHDAY and this message isn't going to be as long as some of the others but I feel like even though we haven't talked that much (i rlly hope we do in the future though!! Wink ) we know each other well because we're almost the same age and from the same country Very Happy With you I shared my GCSE problems, now we'll go through A-levels together and there will be plenty of university things we can talk about in the near future - and that's great because I won't really be thinking about anything else then.<33 I know how busy you are and it's awesome that you can manage your time to get on here regularly; I don't and would never be able to be as great as that as you are. <333
Faye
Faye
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 2040
Tickets 849

Back to top Go down

Post by Moose Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:53 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYY
hope you have an amazingggg day <3
Moose
Moose
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 3655
Tickets 2969

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadtheRavishing Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:34 pm

Aw that's so sweet ahhhh 

Happy birthday Anika! I've loved getting to know you better the last few weeks. Hope your day is everything you wish for! 
:DDD
ReadtheRavishing
ReadtheRavishing
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2133
Tickets 2830

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:43 pm

Oh gosh,
Thanks so much guys. This thread and your birthday wishes have truly touched me. It means so much that I get to celebrate my birthday on here with you guys and that I'm celebrating yet another one with you all. Your messages are so sweet and I wish I had the right words to tell you how grateful I am. I've had a pretty wonderful birthday so far and these comments are the icing on the cake! I love you guys so much. You guys make BVB the welcoming and loving site it is today. BVB has changed so much since 2013, as Ireland stated, and I too reminisce on the memories of that summer but I'm excited for what the future holds for BVB. Thank you all, not just for the messages, but for always supporting me and this forum <3
Admin
Admin
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 0
Posts 12165
Tickets 1621

Back to top Go down

Post by Ireland Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:49 pm

yw, and what exactly does reminisce mean?
Ireland
Ireland
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2002
Tickets 2572

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleesa❥ Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:33 pm

Happy birthday bby!
Ilysm