Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thank you so much to all the admins and everyone! ♥

+5
Jəssıca
King K
Admin
Ani
Moose
9 posters

Go down

Thank you so much to all the admins and everyone! ♥ Empty Thank you so much to all the admins and everyone! ♥

Post by Guest Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:53 pm

Hi everyone.

I decided I want to quit altogether on this site... It wasn't a easy decision! I've enjoyed my months here making new friends... Really, I did. But I think it's time to move on with my life... I don't like to go on here much and it's really boring now since Bearville doesn't update at all. Nothing is the same and never will be... I really thank all the admins and everyone from the bottom of my heart for making my experience here at Bearville Boulevard! ♥♥

I want to request my account is deleted permanently,  please.

I don't want to make a big deal... I just didn't want to disappear without a explanation...

Back to top Go down

Thank you so much to all the admins and everyone! ♥ Empty Re: Thank you so much to all the admins and everyone! ♥

Post by Moose Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:27 am

awww we'll miss you </3
and your pfp matches this lol
Moose
Moose
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 3655
Tickets 2969

Back to top Go down

Thank you so much to all the admins and everyone! ♥ Empty Re: Thank you so much to all the admins and everyone! ♥

Post by Ani Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:29 am

We will all miss you food Sad <33
Ani
Ani
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 7561
Tickets 10115

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:36 am

Awww, food you will be missed D: I wish I could have got to know you better though and hopefully our paths cross in the future <3 is there any specific date you want your account deleted or right now? /:
Admin
Admin
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 0
Posts 12165
Tickets 1621

Back to top Go down

Post by King K Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:40 am

Cries bye Food, I wish we got to know each other better Razz <£333
King K
King K
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 8187
Tickets 12447

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:37 am

Aw Food I'm going to miss you a lot. I wished that we got to talk more and got to know you better. Good luck to you in the real world.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:02 am

I'm going to miss you all so much... ㅠㅠ I regret not coming on here more often and getting to know more people... 

I'm sorry to my friends who will most likely see this post late... I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!! ♥

Anika, I would prefer to have it deleted today, thank you...

Back to top Go down

Post by Jəssıca Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:29 am

Oh no. ): Even though I didn't get to know you so well, you will be missed by me, by everyone! I hope we meet again! <33
Jəssıca
Jəssıca
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1506
Tickets 1604

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:23 am

I'll miss you food. I remember the (interesting) times on bv that we had... but I hope that you do well in life at least.

"food why are you so beautiful?"
Ash
Ash
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 3
Posts 8711
Tickets 9499

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:33 pm

Jessica - I'll miss you even though I didn't get to know you more. ♥️ Thank you!! ^^ I hope to meet one day as well Smile

Abby : :] I remember too!!! I am beautiful, I will always be beautiful! xP anddddd HMFIE - Hehe, I'll miss you Abby! Thanks a lot. ♥️

Back to top Go down

Post by Beloved♡ Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:19 pm

Crying Aww I'll miss you Food!!
 I hope you will have a happy and hopeful life awaiting for you!! <3
Beloved♡
Beloved♡
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 8
Posts 3477
Tickets 2701

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:02 pm

Mini♪ wrote:Crying Aww I'll miss you Food!!
 I hope you will have a happy and hopeful life awaiting for you!! <3
I'll miss you too!!! Sad 
I'm ready whatever plan God has for me in the future. ♥️ :DDD

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleesa❥ Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:16 pm

Goodbye!<3
Aleesa❥
Aleesa❥
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 4226
Tickets 3904

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:31 pm

Locked.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down