Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why i want to be a mod~ (edited)

Go down

Why i want to be a mod~ (edited)  Empty Why i want to be a mod~ (edited)

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:55 pm

Well this is awkward for me since i have no idea what to say but here goes.
-
I love this forum a lot, and i also love to help out and i think by becoming a mod that will allow me more access so that i can help again. I have a lot of close friends on here (literally all the admins are my good friends) and one of them in particular has helped me with my personal issues and i would love to be able to help her with helping out on this forum. I'm sure you all know her as the oh so lovely Anika. She's honestly one of my best friends and she's helped me with so much. From the moment i met her, i knew she'd hold a special place in my heart. I have so many memories here, like when i first logged in. Sure everyone was slightly cold (hence the fact that lots of things were going on with the forum i was admin on and this one) but after like a day or two everyone accepted me. And i don't think there's ever been a forum that accepted me that quickly. If i'm chosen, I'm going to make sure i do everything i can do to help out.  This forum means a lot to me, and if i'm chosen i'll try my absolute best to not let any of you down. Good luck to everyone and i luvvv you all x

Back to top Go down