Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(1/5) Mod Thread: Pony

Go down

(1/5) Mod Thread: Pony Empty (1/5) Mod Thread: Pony

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:26 pm

4/18/15

====================================================================================================================================================================

+++++
Hello, I'm Pony!
    First of all, I would like to say a huge thank you for all the admins for considering me as a contestant. To start off with this thread, I just wanted to say I had so much fun and experience around this whole forum, so not only that, but I would also like to thank all of the members here for letting this happen. <3
    A contribution for becoming a mod is that I have plenty of experience, which I'm sure is enough to be able to manage this type of job. I have been mostly all the ranks before, including admin, mod, chatbox mod, graphic artist, and reporter. I know how to lock, move, delete, etc. topics, as well as moderate the chatbox. I also own my own website/blog that I still use.
    I, also will respect my abilities, so I will not use this to mistreat and act unfairly to other or even become biased from my best friends. I will treat everyone fair and equal as they should be treated. I have been on this forum for a while now and I am that person who detest violence, (bad) drama, and fights! I am a loyal member to Bearville Boulevard. I understand all their hard effort and difficulties at times, and I been through that before. I just really want to get the chance to help others even more!
    I will help straighten problems out when they come, encourage and inspire members as well. I will not tolerate bulling and will make sure that everyone is included; getting along on the forum as well as on the chatbox. I will be more than happy to help everyone and give advices at their aids. I also really want to make sure that everyone is having a fantastic time! Create bonds of friendship, as well as being respectful with everyone including one another.
    I will put my whole effort into this and working hard to make all of this happen. I understand and know there are disadvantages considering me for this position, but I just wanted to let you know, I will try my best to make this work. Not only to do my duties, but I will contribute the forum by posting, giving suggestions and tips, ideas, games, and much more! I will respect everyone on here equally, so I will not treat staff members higher than those because I believe everyone deserves a chance to be who they are and shine! The staff are no better than the members, so as a little note to everyone: keep up your best effort because we all know that everyone on here is a HUGE part of this forum. <333
    As much as I can, I would wish to make this forum as joyful and appealing for everyone as possible because you all deserve to be happy. We really would like to make this place fun and entertaining! I appreciate all that everyone has done for this forum. I will also try to make this place safe and energetic. I will share the happiness, fun, advices, knowledge, etc.
    I understand there is a distraction that I may only be able to come on the weekends or whenever I am off from school, have time after, etc. This, I really can't control, so with deep feelings, I am very, very, very sorry about my in-activeness. Chances are, I will not let this interfere with anything that I am willingly to do in this position.
==================================================================================

==================================================================================
+++++
(1/5) Mod Thread: Pony Coolte11
Smile Posting
Smile Sharing
Smile inspire
Smile Duties  
Smile Make sure everyone feels welcome.
Smile Makes sure everyone is having fun.
Smile Come on at least twice a week.

+++++
(1/5) Mod Thread: Pony Coolte12
Sad Stay too active.
Sad Etc. (I'm sorry, I'm not sure what else is
missing from this list, so I guess you decide?)
+++++
Mini -5 questions- Q & A with Pony:

Question 1: What are so ways you would contribute if you were chosen as mod?
Answer:

Question 2: What do you think is the propose of being a mod?
Answer:

Question 3: How would you ask the members to vote?
Answer:

Question 4: Will not being active affect you on contributing and participating in the forums?
Answer:

Question 5: How much experience do you think you have? Do you think they are enough?
Answer:

End of Interview.

This will mean so much to me if you consider me, but I don't want to persuade anyone who doesn't believe I fit in this position and that's completely fine! I may not as active as members on here, but I will do my best, so that we ALL can help one another grow in the future. And this is honest me.
+++++
Just a note: I am really sorry it had to be that long and boring (If you thought it was). Hopefully it told you a lot and you enjoyed reading it because I didn't want you to waste any effort or time reading something pointless. xD All of this effort goes to a special shout-out to: ALL OF YOU!
I also can't want to see the new mod because I'm sure they will do just as great as the previous mods in the past. So, just a huge good luck to all the contestants! <3
+++++
Pony really wants to see a Smile on your face.
Pony will try her best to make you Smile .
Pony <3s you.
With (1/5) Mod Thread: Pony Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQHPtoK61mg0ruNthZ9WRGN0NVSRdBzsuQiV8URMf6NbrGKpk1FWg ,
xoxo Pony.
====================================================================================================================================================================

+++++
(1/5) Mod Thread: Pony KIKjB0MPjXfkhSkmSQywAKK1cOxMEM6pPkgl4SPqYQV_sBpyf-txbeA-GrQ9T-SHCxZrtCkcHUE0i7okfLgaJ7Yx7FOkrsKTOq8W-KHMKGevJS68AL_yipMCJObvjIhHIw
(1/5) Mod Thread: Pony Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfplI65hMOU6O4WnyxjiQlAB8YcoTfpVHm8B9gX8RjjnGDLz713w
 ---------- 

Back to top Go down