Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Features and Suggestions Thread - Comment down what we can do to make this forum even better!

4 posters

Go down

New Features and Suggestions Thread - Comment down what we can do to make this forum even better! Empty New Features and Suggestions Thread - Comment down what we can do to make this forum even better!

Post by Hazza Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:10 pm

As I'm the new owner of this forum, I want to have new features on here that you want me and the admin team to do. It can be anything that we have done in the past or that we can do in the near future. 

Also, I want to hear your honest opinions about the aspect of Fandomtopia? Do you feel like it's working? If not, what can we do to make it better?

I'll be checking back to see what you have to say!

Thanks,
-The Admin Team

Last edited by Hazza on Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

New Features and Suggestions Thread - Comment down what we can do to make this forum even better! Empty Re: New Features and Suggestions Thread - Comment down what we can do to make this forum even better!

Post by Camm Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:12 pm

I think more emojis and smilies would be nice c:
Camm
Camm
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 14
Posts 2866
Tickets 10470

Back to top Go down

New Features and Suggestions Thread - Comment down what we can do to make this forum even better! Empty Re: New Features and Suggestions Thread - Comment down what we can do to make this forum even better!

Post by Hazza Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:32 pm

Thanks Cammy for your suggestion! I will talk to the admins about it.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Violet Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:56 pm

I think you should add recruitment rewards. For example, if a user recruits 5 people, they could get tickets.
Violet
Violet
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1098
Tickets 728

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:00 pm

That's a good idea! Hopefully that encourages more people to recruit.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:57 pm

Bump
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanah Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:39 pm

Bump!
Savanah
Savanah
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 10
Posts 4447
Tickets 11470

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:49 pm

Locked.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down