Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum is back in business!

+5
Savanah
Marilyn
andromeda
Anika
King K
9 posters

Go down

Forum is back in business!  Empty Forum is back in business!

Post by Hazza Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:45 pm

I'm glad to announce that we are back in business. All of the admins are now back as admins and we have access to the admin panel. We are not going to do another backup as there's a risk that something could get messed up again so posts that were posted after February 25th are still there, but they don't count as your post count. I changed the layout back to the March layout as I'm sure you have noticed! I'm going to take some time to organize the forums around to what they were like before this issue so that may take some minutes. I would also like to thank anyone that helped me through this hard time so thank you so much! 

If you have any further questions about this, don't hesitate to ask me or the admins. We will be sure to answer your questions.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Forum is back in business!  Empty Re: Forum is back in business!

Post by King K Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:47 pm

Thank you everyone <33
King K
King K
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 8187
Tickets 12447

Back to top Go down

Post by Anika Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:50 pm

So glad this is all done with! It's great to have the site back. c:
Anika
Anika
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 4
Posts 991
Tickets 13006

Back to top Go down

Post by andromeda Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:55 pm

ay <3
andromeda
andromeda
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2774
Tickets 967

Back to top Go down

Post by Marilyn Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:58 pm

Great to hear this<3!
Marilyn
Marilyn
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 5
Posts 968
Tickets 1701

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanah Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:40 pm

Woo thanks for posting Sammy<3
Savanah
Savanah
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 10
Posts 4447
Tickets 11470

Back to top Go down

Post by Helaine Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:32 pm

I'm really glad to hear the forum is back up, although I'm really sad that I lost all of my posts I worked so hard for /: It stinks since I got all of those posts one day after the restore date and if it had been a day or two after they'd still be there :c
Helaine
Helaine
Admin Kat
Admin Kat

Reputation 9
Posts 18638
Tickets 14333

Back to top Go down

Post by Rydel. Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:47 pm

i'M GLAD IT'S BACK
Rydel.
Rydel.
Graphic Artist Rydel
Graphic Artist Rydel

Reputation 12
Posts 4647
Tickets 3036

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:52 pm

Lexi: I'm really sorry for that as well! But I made the elite member a special rank for you as you have to have 5,000 posts to have the normal one by posting. However, I can get into founder tools now and I can back up on 3/3, but I'm just afraid that it would mess something else up.

Rydel: Me too!
Admin
Admin
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 0
Posts 12165
Tickets 1621

Back to top Go down

Post by Helaine Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:07 pm

Malum wrote:Lexi: I'm really sorry for that as well! But I made the elite member a special rank for you as you have to have 5,000 posts to have the normal one by posting. However, I can get into founder tools now and I can back up on 3/3, but I'm just afraid that it would mess something else up.

I noticed that, thank you soooo much!!! Please don't worry about doing that, as I don't want anything messed up also! Thanks again <3
Helaine
Helaine
Admin Kat
Admin Kat

Reputation 9
Posts 18638
Tickets 14333

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:12 pm

Gigi ♥ wrote:
Malum wrote:Lexi: I'm really sorry for that as well! But I made the elite member a special rank for you as you have to have 5,000 posts to have the normal one by posting. However, I can get into founder tools now and I can back up on 3/3, but I'm just afraid that it would mess something else up.

I noticed that, thank you soooo much!!! Please don't worry about doing that, as I don't want anything messed up also! Thanks again <3
No problem! I watched you get all the way to the elite rank so even though you don't have that amount of posts right now, I knew you still got there. You can always get it back really easily as I've watched you done it once. I wish there was a way to at least make those posts count after 2/25.
Admin
Admin
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 0
Posts 12165
Tickets 1621

Back to top Go down

Post by Helaine Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:20 pm

Malum wrote:
Gigi ♥ wrote:

No problem! I watched you get all the way to the elite rank so even though you don't have that amount of posts right now, I knew you still got there. You can always get it back really easily as I've watched you done it once. I wish there was a way to at least make those posts count after 2/25.

Yeah, I'm definitely going to be working on getting those posts back!! I appreciate all you did to help! <33 And yeah, I wish there was a way to do that too! It's very strange how all those posts still exist, yet don't count on my overall total! But I'm just glad I didn't have to lose my rank & all! (:
Helaine
Helaine
Admin Kat
Admin Kat

Reputation 9
Posts 18638
Tickets 14333

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:38 pm

Gigi ♥ wrote:
Malum wrote:
Gigi ♥ wrote:

Yeah, I'm definitely going to be working on getting those posts back!! I appreciate all you did to help! <33 And yeah, I wish there was a way to do that too! It's very strange how all those posts still exist, yet don't count on my overall total! But I'm just glad I didn't have to lose my rank & all! (:
Yeah it is quite strange, I would think if I was able to backup sometime after 2/25 then that could have not been an issue. But things happen and then we move on from them. I also wouldn't think of this like it's an end of the world as I know you can get the posts back quickly!
Admin
Admin
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 0
Posts 12165
Tickets 1621

Back to top Go down

Post by Helaine Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:12 pm

Malum wrote:
Gigi ♥ wrote:
Malum wrote:
Gigi ♥ wrote:

Yeah it is quite strange, I would think if I was able to backup sometime after 2/25 then that could have not been an issue. But things happen and then we move on from them. I also wouldn't think of this like it's an end of the world as I know you can get the posts back quickly!

Yeah, strange it is! And thanks! I agree, I'll be back up there in no time! (:
Helaine
Helaine
Admin Kat
Admin Kat

Reputation 9
Posts 18638
Tickets 14333

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:19 pm

Gigi ♥ wrote:
Malum wrote:
Gigi ♥ wrote:
Malum wrote:
Gigi ♥ wrote:

Yeah, strange it is! And thanks! I agree, I'll be back up there in no time! (:
You're welcome, anytime!
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:28 pm

Locked.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down