Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aᴿᴵᴬᴺᴬ Gᴿᴬᴺᴰᴱ

+9
andromeda
Helaine
Stefanie
goCards
Camm
Marilyn
Savanah
Leela
Anika
13 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Aᴿᴵᴬᴺᴬ Gᴿᴬᴺᴰᴱ Empty Aᴿᴵᴬᴺᴬ Gᴿᴬᴺᴰᴱ

Post by Marilyn Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:57 am

Aᴿᴵᴬᴺᴬ Gᴿᴬᴺᴰᴱ 2zs64ig
Welcome to the Ariana Grande thread. This is for all of you fellow Ari fans to talk about the one and only.

A b o u t : Ariana Grande-Butera is a professional singer and an actress. Her career started off on Broadway and in 2009 landed the role of Cat Valentine on the tv show Victorious. The show ended and she starred again as Cat Valentine in a newer tv show, Sam & Cat, which shortly ended in 2014. As for her popularity as a singer, Ariana signed a recording contract and released her debut studio album Yours Truly in 2013, which was a big hit. And in 2014 released her current album, My Everything which happened to be another huge hit leading to her 2015 Honeymoon Tour. Ari was also in the hit tv show Scream Queens and released her own perfume fragrance 'Ari.' Now she is currently releasing her third album titled Dangerous Woman.

I adore her voice, she can sing just about anything really. Some of my favorite songs by her are Tattooed Heart, Be My Baby, and Break Free. Ariana is also one of my inspirations/role models(if you couldn't tell already c;) And I'm very exited to hear her new album Dangerous Woman! How about you?
Marilyn
Marilyn
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 5
Posts 968
Tickets 1701

Back to top Go down

Aᴿᴵᴬᴺᴬ Gᴿᴬᴺᴰᴱ Empty Re: Aᴿᴵᴬᴺᴬ Gᴿᴬᴺᴰᴱ

Post by Marilyn Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:58 am

Update-- Did you see Ariana on SNL last night? She was so funny in all her skits, and also performed DW and a new song off her new album called "Be Alright" It will be released on iTunes March 18th !
If you've missed the show you can watch it full at nbc.com and listen to Be Alright here: http://tattoedheartsz.tumblr.com/post/140960188635/honeymoonchurch-be-alright-ariana-grande

I LOVE Be Alright, it's one of my favorite styles of music (edm/rnb) and she has done a beautiful job with it! What do you think of it? Did you watch snl? If so what was your favorite part?
Marilyn
Marilyn
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 5
Posts 968
Tickets 1701

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:52 pm

I love her so much, she's one of my favorite singers. I didn't watch her on SNL, but I will watch it soon.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Anika Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:51 pm

I really like Ariana Grande. I used to hate her but I've grown to love her songs and what she stands for. I'll check out that song now! c:
Anika
Anika
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 4
Posts 991
Tickets 13006

Back to top Go down

Post by Leela Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:09 am

I liked her ever since "Yours Truly" came out. She is a very good singer and is adorable. Her outfits and style in general is on point and she cares about her fans. I can't say that I listen to her often though, because I've sort of moved on to other artists like Melanie Martinez. I can't wait for Dangerous Women album though! 
Leela
Leela
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 1214
Tickets 1153
Zodiac : Pisces

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanah Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:39 am

Awesome thread! I've also grown to really like her! I don't listen to music that much overall, but I do listen to her songs sometimes. c:
Savanah
Savanah
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 10
Posts 4447
Tickets 11470

Back to top Go down

Post by Marilyn Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:43 pm

Update-- Ariana performed last night in Las Vegas and sang a new song off of Dangerous Woman called 'Leave Me Lonely.' You canb listen to the song here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HL2NxCWoD5E
I personally love the song so much. It's a different style for her but it really brings out her vocals and it's mature, which I also like. I cannot wait to hear the entire album!

What do you think?
Marilyn
Marilyn
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 5
Posts 968
Tickets 1701

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:08 pm

I love it, Ariana slays every single song.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Marilyn Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:08 pm

Update-- Ariana just released another new song off of her new album DW called 'Let Me Love You' ft. Lil Wayne. I like the song because it shows Ari's softer vocals and it's catchy. What do you think?
Marilyn
Marilyn
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 5
Posts 968
Tickets 1701

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:09 pm

I haven't listened to it yet, but I will soon.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Marilyn Fri May 06, 2016 5:09 pm

Update-- Ariana released a new song off her upcoming album DW, titled 'Into You.' Ohh my goodness, I fell in love with the song the moment I heard it. I think this style of music really suits Ari's voice and from the songs that have already been released, I know that this album is going to be her very best yet. 14 days until Dangerous Woman is out! Yay!
So how do you like the song? Do you like this style for Ariana?
Marilyn
Marilyn
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 5
Posts 968
Tickets 1701

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri May 06, 2016 6:38 pm

I love it (:
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Marilyn Sat May 14, 2016 8:40 am

Update-- Ariana has announced on her Twitter that for the final 7 days until the official release of her album DW, she will be dropping a new song off the album every day/evening up until May 20th(the release date). So far, she has dropped the songs Everyday ft. Future and Greedy. You can only listen to these songs on Apple Music, until May 20th.
I loveee all the songs she has released so far and I'm too excited for this album! What about you?
Marilyn
Marilyn
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 5
Posts 968
Tickets 1701

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat May 14, 2016 1:36 pm

I haven't listened to them yet as somehow they're not available on iTunes (isn't that considered Apple Music?) but I'll find them somewhere.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Marilyn Sat May 14, 2016 7:05 pm

Hazza wrote:I haven't listened to them yet as somehow they're not available on iTunes (isn't that considered Apple Music?) but I'll find them somewhere.
Apple music is actually on the music app on an iPhone/ipod touch. c:
Marilyn
Marilyn
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 5
Posts 968
Tickets 1701

Back to top Go down

Post by Marilyn Sun May 15, 2016 8:22 am

Update-- Ariana released another new song called 'Side To Side' ft. Nicki Minaj ! You can listen to the song along with the others Greedy and Everyday on this youtube channel. You're welcome c;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxjcOVQabMI
What do you think of this song? I love the vibe and think Nicki's voice really completes it!
Marilyn
Marilyn
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 5
Posts 968
Tickets 1701

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun May 15, 2016 1:26 pm

I don't have Apple Music sadly, but I can use the YouTube link instead.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Marilyn Fri May 20, 2016 5:56 pm

Update-- Ariana's new album Dangerous Woman is now here! You can purchase it on iTunes or listen to it on Spotify.

Omgggg I love this album, my first reaction to it was just me screaming/crying/jumping of excitement and it's my favorite so far. My top 5 favorite songs are 1.Moonlight 2.Bad Decisions 3.Into You 4.I Don't Care 5.Know Better/Forever Boy. So what do you think of it? What are your favorite songs?
Marilyn
Marilyn
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 5
Posts 968
Tickets 1701

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri May 20, 2016 6:01 pm

I listened to it earlier today. I love it! I don't know what my favorite songs are yet as I would need to listen to it again.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Camm Fri May 20, 2016 8:02 pm

The album is so good! I've literally had it on repeat for hours xD Honestly, I don't have any favorite songs in particular, I just like them all in general. Can't wait to hear more from her in the future!
Camm
Camm
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 14
Posts 2866
Tickets 10470

Back to top Go down

Post by Marilyn Wed May 25, 2016 5:32 pm

Update-- Ariana's new music video for her song 'Into You' is out now! You can watch here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ekZEVeXwek 
I love everything about the video, I haven't seen one like this is a long time! What do you think?
Marilyn
Marilyn
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 5
Posts 968
Tickets 1701

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed May 25, 2016 5:34 pm

I love it! It's amazing (:
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Marilyn Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:05 am

♡HAPPY 23rd BIRTHDAY ARIANA GRANDE!♡

Ahhh yes, today on 6/26/93, a true talent was born! My love for Ari, as well as everyone else's, started out on Victorious with her role as Cat Valentine. I knew from the moment I saw her on the first episode, she was gonna be a big part of my life. I remember I would always say her cute little phrases, act dumb, and talk like her xD. She made me laugh and turn a bad day into a better one. I remember hearing her first own little song Put Your Hearts Up and I loved it, i would dance around singing it every day. And when I heard her first  actual singles The Way and Baby I, I wasn't sure what to think, but after a few plays of the songs I understood her flawless talent she had. Now she had formed into such a gorgeous, powerful, kindhearted, heck of a woman while being a strong feminist. She continues to inspire and shine light on every one of my days. I think her style is unique/girly/classy and it has inspired me a lot with what I wear too. To me, there's no one like her. She's the most talented and stunning person in the world to me. I'll never be able to explain how much she's like a big sister to me, she's helped make me who I am today and helped me get through tough times. I continue supporting, looking up, listening to her music, watching her act, and being inspired by her and will for a very very long time. So here's to my queen, role model, inspiration, icon, sister, mom, princess, my everything, Ariana Grande-Butera. Ily to the moon and back forever and a day. ♡♡
(of course I bough a box of fresh cupcakes to help celebrate  ^-^ )
Marilyn
Marilyn
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 5
Posts 968
Tickets 1701

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:04 pm

Happy Birthday Ariana Grande! What you said about her is beautiful, I totally agree with every single word.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by goCards Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:05 pm

Happy Birthday Ariana Grande!
goCards