Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Congratulations to the permanent admin...

+5
Beloved♡
Rydel.
Stacy<3
goCards
Hazza
9 posters

Go down

Congratulations to the permanent admin... Empty Congratulations to the permanent admin...

Post by Hazza Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:38 pm

I'm so excited to announce the new temporary admin (now permanent)! We received a total of six applications and it's always a hard decision to pick the right person for the job as everyone is amazing. We also haven't done applications in a long time so it's always a fun experience getting to read them and see the different things that everyone said.

After me and the admins discussed and read through the applications, I have the name of the person that will become the temporary admin (now permanent). This person has been part of this forum for a long time and is a dedicated person and loves this site a lot. She will be a great addition to the team for some time.

I would like to announce that the new temporary (now permanent) admin is...

Spoiler:

Congratulations, you totally deserve it and I can't wait to work with you and see what you do. Looking forward to it.

Last edited by Michael Clifford on Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Congratulations to the permanent admin... Empty Re: Congratulations to the permanent admin...

Post by Helaine Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:40 pm

Hazza wrote:I'm so excited to announce the new temporary admin! We received a total of six applications and it's always a hard decision to pick the right person for the job as everyone is amazing. We also haven't done applications in a long time so it's always a fun experience getting to read them and see the different things that everyone said.

After me and the admins discussed and read through the applications, I have the name of the person that will become the temporary admin. This person has been part of this forum for a long time and is a dedicated person and loves this site a lot. She will be a great addition to the team for some time.

I would like to announce that the new temporary admin is...

Spoiler:

Congratulations, you totally deserve it and I can't wait to work with you and see what you do. Looking forward to it.

OH MY GOSH AHHHHHH I literally just logged on bc I'm sitting here in my bedroom watching Miss USA and it went to commercial and I wanted to come chat with everyone and now I received this amazing news!!! I can't be more excited and thankful! Thank you guys so very very much, I'll make you proud!! <333
Helaine
Helaine
Admin Kat
Admin Kat

Reputation 9
Posts 18638
Tickets 14333

Back to top Go down

Congratulations to the permanent admin... Empty Re: Congratulations to the permanent admin...

Post by goCards Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:42 pm

congrats!!
goCards
goCards
Posting Guru
Posting Guru

Reputation 0
Posts 16947
Tickets 9297

Back to top Go down

Post by Helaine Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:44 pm

goCards wrote:congrats!!
Thank you so much, goCards!! <333
Helaine
Helaine
Admin Kat
Admin Kat

Reputation 9
Posts 18638
Tickets 14333

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacy<3 Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:48 pm

Congratulations Lexi!!!! You deserve this so much! I'm very excited to work with you (for the few weeks i'm here xD)
Stacy<3
Stacy<3
Admin Stacy
Admin Stacy

Reputation 2
Posts 830
Tickets 1413

Back to top Go down

Post by Helaine Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:49 pm

Stacy<3 wrote:Congratulations Lexi!!!! You deserve this so much! I'm very excited to work with you (for the few weeks i'm here xD)
Thank you so much, Stacy!!! I love working with you so much & I can't wait to be apart of this amazing staff group!
Helaine
Helaine
Admin Kat
Admin Kat

Reputation 9
Posts 18638
Tickets 14333

Back to top Go down

Post by Rydel. Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:00 am

OMG CONGRATULATIONS!! YOU DESERVE IT!!<333
Rydel.
Rydel.
Graphic Artist Rydel
Graphic Artist Rydel

Reputation 12
Posts 4647
Tickets 3036

Back to top Go down

Post by Beloved♡ Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:48 pm

aww congrats lexi!! <33
Beloved♡
Beloved♡
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 8
Posts 3477
Tickets 2701

Back to top Go down

Post by Helaine Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:25 pm

benzo♡ wrote:OMG CONGRATULATIONS!! YOU DESERVE IT!!<333
Awe, thank you, Rydel!!!! I can't wait to get started!
Helaine
Helaine
Admin Kat
Admin Kat

Reputation 9
Posts 18638
Tickets 14333

Back to top Go down

Post by Helaine Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:26 pm

Beloved♥ wrote:aww congrats lexi!! <33
Thank you so much, Hannah! <3
Helaine
Helaine
Admin Kat
Admin Kat

Reputation 9
Posts 18638
Tickets 14333

Back to top Go down

Post by Marilyn Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:00 pm

EEEP! Congratulations, I'm so proud :'D!<333
Marilyn
Marilyn
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 5
Posts 968
Tickets 1701

Back to top Go down

Post by Helaine Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:31 pm

Marilyn wrote:EEEP! Congratulations, I'm so proud :'D!<333
AHHHH Thank you so much, Marilyn <333 Love yeeeww
Helaine
Helaine
Admin Kat
Admin Kat

Reputation 9
Posts 18638
Tickets 14333

Back to top Go down

Post by gabby Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:32 pm

Oooh congrats, Lexi! You definitely deserve it!
gabby
gabby
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 16
Posts 8910
Tickets 4424

Back to top Go down

Post by Helaine Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:06 pm

Cassie wrote:Oooh congrats, Lexi! You definitely deserve it!
Aww, thank you so much, Gabby! That means a lot! ♥
Helaine
Helaine
Admin Kat
Admin Kat

Reputation 9
Posts 18638
Tickets 14333

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanah Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:01 pm

Congratulations Lexi! I'm really excited to see what all you will bring to FT! <3
Savanah
Savanah
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 10
Posts 4447
Tickets 11470

Back to top Go down

Post by Helaine Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:10 pm

Savanah wrote:Congratulations Lexi! I'm really excited to see what all you will bring to FT! <3
Thank you very much, Savi! <3 I'm very excited to contribute new ideas and be apart of the staff!
Helaine
Helaine
Admin Kat
Admin Kat

Reputation 9
Posts 18638
Tickets 14333

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:57 pm

Locked.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down