Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling all video editors!

4 posters

Go down

Calling all video editors! Empty Calling all video editors!

Post by Hazza Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:39 pm

Information of this is here: https://fandomtopia.forumotion.com/t4782-ft-s-offical-video-team-information 

Hey guys! We wanted to first ask if any staff members could video edit, but as we got no luck from our staff then we had to ask our members if they know how. The admins rather have a staff member be in charge of video edits for the team while it's for advertising, contests, events, etc. but as we have no choice now that's where you all come in. If you know how to edit videos for Youtube or even know someone on here that can that'll be appreciated! We want to be able to do this idea, but if we don't have anyone to edit the videos then this idea can't be put into effect and we would have to throw the idea away.

Looking forward to seeing what you have to say and if you have any questions about this feel free to ask me or any of the other admins.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Calling all video editors! Empty Re: Calling all video editors!

Post by gabby Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:34 pm

I can actually edit videos! I have a program called Sony Vegas Pro, it's a highly decent program, the only thing is that I'm a bit rusty with my skills. I'd definitely be willing to help out with this. Very Happy
gabby
gabby
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 16
Posts 8910
Tickets 4424

Back to top Go down

Post by Helaine Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:06 am

Oooo, thank you so much!!
Helaine
Helaine
Admin Kat
Admin Kat

Reputation 9
Posts 18638
Tickets 14333

Back to top Go down

Post by Beloved♡ Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:36 am

I know how to edit videos! the problem is I use a sucky video-editing program called Windows Movie Maker and I'm limited to do any editing on there Crying I can't afford a high-end program unfortunately.
Beloved♡
Beloved♡
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 8
Posts 3477
Tickets 2701

Back to top Go down

Post by Helaine Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:06 am

Beloved♥️ wrote:I know how to edit videos! the problem is I use a sucky video-editing program called Windows Movie Maker and I'm limited to do any editing on there Crying I can't afford a high-end program unfortunately.
omg!! i used to have that on my pc! that's how i learned to edit videos! Very Happy
unfortunately, that was the only program i ever had and i get extremely confused by imovie (i now have a mac) so i stopped making videos once i changed computers -- but small world! Very Happy

it's totally understandable & i am very aware of the limited capabilities of that specific program, but if you are able to help in any way, that would be fantastic! c:
Helaine
Helaine
Admin Kat
Admin Kat

Reputation 9
Posts 18638
Tickets 14333

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:08 pm

Gabby and Beloved thank you very much for your responses. Hopefully you both can contribute somehow to the editing process, but if Gabby's skills is better or simply her program is then that's totally fine. It's just great to know that someone does have those skills.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:01 pm

Locked.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down