Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want to host a banner challenge? Post here!

Go down

Want to host a banner challenge? Post here! Empty Want to host a banner challenge? Post here!

Post by Hazza Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:54 pm

I would love to see more banner challenges as admins were the one to start it, but it'll be great if this fun graphic activity can continue. Staff or member, fill out this form, but admins don't have to. If you also want to save a certain theme from the thread for sometime in the future, you are allowed to do that and then you can also say you don't want to do it after all if you can't.

There's no limit of how many you can host, but a member should have one going on at one time and then when that one ends, you can host another. It's just so it doesn't get confusing for you or other members. Also, no limit of how many banner challenges can take place, but they should at least be different themes if possible so there's more variety of what people can participate in.

Form:
FT Username:
Theme:
Start Date:
End Date:
Other:

Note: These challenges don't have to have prizes like contests could, but if you want admins to give out tickets or something to the participating members, that is something we can do for people's involvement in this activity.

If you have any questions ask me or Lexi.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down