Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are your favourite Christmas movies?

+2
Helaine
Faye
6 posters

Go down

What are your favourite Christmas movies? Empty What are your favourite Christmas movies?

Post by Faye Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:13 pm

This poll is continuing with the Christmas polls theme started by Anika, although this isn't an official forum one of course. Very Happy this is also 'research'(?) for my article on Christmas movies

If you haven't watched any of them, I would recommend you try one or two on the list as they really help you to get into the Christmas spirit - if you don't celebrate, a lot of them have good storylines anyway and GREAT music haha. They make me feel warm and fuzzy and comfortable inside compared to the winter weather outside!

I know there are hundreds of Christmas movies out there - I hope I've included the most popular ones, but please post any you like that aren't on the poll so we can all check them out. My personal favourites are Elf, Home Alone 1 and 2  Cool
pls vote Very Happy
Faye
Faye
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 2040
Tickets 849

Back to top Go down

What are your favourite Christmas movies? Empty Re: What are your favourite Christmas movies?

Post by Helaine Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:48 pm

I like Home Alone 1 & 2 as well as The Polar Express Very Happy
Helaine
Helaine
Admin Kat
Admin Kat

Reputation 9
Posts 18638
Tickets 14333

Back to top Go down

What are your favourite Christmas movies? Empty Re: What are your favourite Christmas movies?

Post by Hazza Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:34 pm

The Polar Express
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Anika Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:42 pm

Awesome poll, Faye! I have so many favourites but I really really like the Home Alone films, Elf and A Christmas Carol! Very Happy
Anika
Anika
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 4
Posts 991
Tickets 13006

Back to top Go down

Post by Marilyn Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:38 pm

Yasss my favorites are Home Alone 1 and 2, and It's A Wonderful Life. And this wasn't on the poll but also National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation! c:
Marilyn
Marilyn
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 5
Posts 968
Tickets 1701

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:14 pm

elf has been my favorite for so long omg

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanah Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:58 am

My favorites happen to be Elf, Home Alone 1 and 2, and The Polar Express. xD
Savanah
Savanah
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 10
Posts 4447
Tickets 11470

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down