Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have my most important day of the school year.. tomorrow.

3 posters

Go down

I have my most important day of the school year.. tomorrow. Empty I have my most important day of the school year.. tomorrow.

Post by Ireland Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:38 pm

Hi guys! Sorry I haven't been so active lately. It may go on until the 21rst. The 21rst through um.. I think the 4th I will be on Christmas break! But.. about 3 weeks ago I did this geography paper to see if I make the geography bee. Well, let's just say I'm really smart. That means, that I did so well on the paper that I have to compete with 9 other people in something called geography bee. It's just like spelling bee, but they ask geography questions. So I will need to study a lot. Well, that's all I have to say, so, see you on the 21st!

P.S. When is the winter ball? I'm going to try to make it.
Ireland
Ireland
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2002
Tickets 2572

Back to top Go down

I have my most important day of the school year.. tomorrow. Empty Re: I have my most important day of the school year.. tomorrow.

Post by Guest Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:39 pm

Oooo good job Ireland and good luck!<333

The winter ball is on Saturday 21st December Smile

Back to top Go down

I have my most important day of the school year.. tomorrow. Empty Re: I have my most important day of the school year.. tomorrow.

Post by Ireland Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:45 pm

Awesome! The first day of my break!
Ireland
Ireland
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2002
Tickets 2572

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:53 pm

Samee xDDD

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:10 pm

Wow Ireland<333 That's amazing welldonee<333 such a smartiee<33 Wink Goodd luck :DD
Admin
Admin
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 0
Posts 12165
Tickets 1621

Back to top Go down

Post by Ireland Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:11 pm

Thanks Fran:)
Ireland
Ireland
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2002
Tickets 2572

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:07 pm

Yay! Congrats ireland.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadie♡ Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:05 am

Good Luck Ireland! <<33
I was in one of these about 2 years ago and I won so hopefully you have the luck I did <<333
Sadie♡
Sadie♡
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 3816
Tickets 3855

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down