Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LOON∆ - 'Everyday I Need You' MV released + 6th member, JinSoul, finally makes her appearance!

Go down

LOON∆ - 'Everyday I Need You' MV released + 6th member, JinSoul, finally makes her appearance! Empty LOON∆ - 'Everyday I Need You' MV released + 6th member, JinSoul, finally makes her appearance!

Post by Guest Sat May 13, 2017 1:12 pm

LOON∆ has recently released a new music video for "Everyday I Need You", the second song from fifth member Vivi's solo album. "Everyday I Need You" is a softer version of title track, "Everyday I Love You", with this version of the song featuring a rap section from the newest member of the group, JinSoul.

Until now, JinSoul has been a bit of a mystery, and we had only gotten a picture of her hair, with a caption that says, "Who is JinSoul?".

LOON∆ - 'Everyday I Need You' MV released + 6th member, JinSoul, finally makes her appearance! C9V1qDLUMAAbSiz

When the music video for "Everyday I Love You" was posted, LOON∆ posted on their social media accounts that once the music video reached 300k views, the music video for "Everyday I Need You" would be released, and we would get to meet JinSoul!

The music video reached 300k views a few days ago, so as promised, we received the music video for "Everyday I Need You", and we finally got to meet JinSoul!

Check out the music video below!

(JinSoul appears at around 2:21)

Back to top Go down