Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official November Poll

5 posters

Go down

Official November Poll Empty Official November Poll

Post by Beloved♡ Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:17 pm

What are you most thankful for?

I think this questions applys to everyone since we all have things in life that we seem to appreciate. It's nice to remind ourselves how privileged we are for the things in life. What are some things that you are most significantly thankful for? Please share about them down below!  Hehe
Beloved♡
Beloved♡
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 8
Posts 3477
Tickets 2701

Back to top Go down

Official November Poll Empty Re: Official November Poll

Post by kai Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:36 pm

i voted friends/family, time and other.
my family was faced with a tragedy in july in which my father almost lost his life, since then i have been even more immensely grateful to have them. as for friends.. my life would be miserable without the people that keep me going. they brighten my day with stupid memes, pick me up when i fall and wipe my tears when i cry. i used to be a loner and ever since coming out of my shell and getting to know people i admired from afar for the longest ive been happier. my friends are absolutely amazing and i am so, so thankful for them.
im thankful for time because i have more chances to be with the people i love. i have so much life to live and so many new things to try, every say is a new opportunity. although the thought of how fast it passes scares me sometimes, i am still so very blessed to have it.
as for other.. it could mean many things. my girlfriend, my lovely dog, even things that may seem silly like the chance i recently had to dye my hair or my bedroom. truthfully, i believe life is very high up on the list of things i appreciate. as you said, so many of us are so privileged. sometimes we take it for granted without realizing yet im sure others would love to walk in our shoes for even a day. thank you for posting this. i really believe that it's very important to take what you have into thought; help others when you can and - very importantly - appreciate the things you have <3
kai
kai
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 8
Posts 216
Tickets 382

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:00 pm

I said family/friends, food, and other.
Family/friends is self explanatory as I wouldn't know what to do without them. I am super close to my parents, but more my mom and I don't know what I would do without her and my dad taking care of me and always being by my side when I may need them. I appreciate them everyday. 
As for my friends, both online and offline I don't know what I would do without them either. Most days I prefer my online friends over my offline ones, but I have at least one offline friend that has been my best friend since 8th grade and she is literally my other half. 
Food of course because I am just thankful of being able to walk to a dining hall everyday or be able to have food on the table when I eat at my house. I am just lucky because in some other countries they may not have enough food or barely any at all so I am just thankful that I don't go hungry or try to not have awful headaches.
And lastly, but not least, other. Other can be my girlfriend, my dog, and pretty much just life in general. Life can be short, but it's good to enjoy it while you can. I want to do everything that I can and enjoy it too. I have lots of stuff to be happy and thankful for.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Marilyn Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:10 am

I am thankful for everything in my life, honestly. First and most important I'm thankful for God. The past few months I've been growing more in my religion and my life as it is now wouldn't be possible if it weren't for Him, he's lead me to where I am right now, and has overall given me a wonderful life. I've been blessed with a successful family that always provides me with whatever I desire. I'm thankful to have my best friend, whom I can be a complete idiot with and be weird and just myself with her, unlike any other. Also for my boyfriend who gives me endless happiness and love. For my cat who makes me feel better when I'm down. I'm thankful for my brother and my father, who've always been there for me since day one. For my grandparents who treat me like a princess. For food, water, houses, my bed, all the material items, an education, just all of it, I couldn't be more appreciative. Happy thanksgiving! x
Marilyn
Marilyn
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 5
Posts 968
Tickets 1701

Back to top Go down

Post by Leela Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:54 pm

i voted for everything because everything in my life is something that i am really thankful for and some people may not have that;
-
i am thankful for my fam first. they have done so much for me, shaped me into who i am today, and have supported me, my beliefs and everything i have done in my life. <3 i am so so lucky to have a mom and dad and my brother to have by my side(:

then i am thankful for my friends. my internet friends and in real friends are the people who i can socialize with and they respect my opinions and everything. i am so glad to have people to connect and relate with.
-
i am thankful that i am able to enjoy 3 meals a day and have water. <33
-
i am very thankful that i am still in highschool and i have time. life is short and i am thankful i know that and i need to enjoy life as much as i can
-
other is like music im really thankful for artists and groups (like bts) for spending their time dedicating to make music and work hard. 

i am thankful for everything i have and i am very appreciative <3
Leela
Leela
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 1214
Tickets 1153
Zodiac : Pisces

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content