Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beloved Admin 1-Year Celebration Thread

4 posters

Go down

Beloved Admin 1-Year Celebration Thread Empty Beloved Admin 1-Year Celebration Thread

Post by Hazza Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:24 pm

Originally I sent the staff and the active members a pm to send me a message, but as nobody did I thought that it would be easier if I just made a thread. Beloved was made an admin last year on January 27th, 2017 and as I will be in college by that point, my goal was going to post this before then. Usually the staff doesn't stay as their rank for this long as this forum always seems to need staff changes so it's awesome to be happen to do this for the first time! Post anything you want here about Beloved/Hannah.

My message:
Hannah you have been such a wonderful admin and a friend. Before you were admin I didn't know you that well, but I definitely think since you've been admin I have gotten to know you better. Now you are one of my good friends on here. You have showed me what you can do as admin and I really love what you have done for this forum. I really hope you stay as admin for as long as you can as it has been such an honor to work with you. It is awesome to have an admin that is into kpop just like me! We may not be into the same kpop groups, but just having a person that shares an interest with me is very special. Thank you so much for everything you have done. I really hope this thread brings a smile to your face and maybe some tears too, who knows. I love you!!
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Beloved Admin 1-Year Celebration Thread Empty Re: Beloved Admin 1-Year Celebration Thread

Post by Beloved♡ Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:12 pm

First of all, I've never even thought of how long I've been an admin here and just by your words just makes me feel speechless. I didn't know that admins haven't stayed this long and I wasn't aware of how that was. I feel quite honored for that and I feel like I should work even harder as an admin since I lack so much, but coming this far I have learned a lot and am glad to have taken this position.

I feel so touched by your words Sam!! I am thankful to you and all of the staff and members who I've worked with and got to know on here. I'm glad..I'm so very glad... and I love you all so very much! I love you
Goodness I feel like crying haha amcry
Beloved♡
Beloved♡
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 8
Posts 3477
Tickets 2701

Back to top Go down

Beloved Admin 1-Year Celebration Thread Empty Re: Beloved Admin 1-Year Celebration Thread

Post by Savanah Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:03 pm

Hannah, thank you so much for being such an amazing and caring admin and friend. <3 I am so glad to have gotten close to you over the years. I am very excited to see what the future has in store for you. I know all of us at FT really appreciate everything you always do for us!
Savanah
Savanah
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 10
Posts 4447
Tickets 11470

Back to top Go down

Post by kai Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:25 am

ahh I'm not supposed to be here but I had to say something
hannah, you are by far the sweetest person on this forum. you have such a huge heart and you put others before yourself repeatedly; it's amazing. you don't see people as kindhearted as you much nowadays and I think others should take what you do and strive to be the same way. ive been on the staff for months now but I'm very introverted so I've not gotten to know anyone well; however when I return I hope that can change because I'd love to be friends~ you're wonderful. truly, truly amazing - please don't ever change ♥
kai
kai
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 8
Posts 216
Tickets 382

Back to top Go down

Post by Beloved♡ Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:26 am

Savanah wrote:Hannah, thank you so much for being such an amazing and caring admin and friend. <3 I am so glad to have gotten close to you over the years. I am very excited to see what the future has in store for you. I know all of us at FT really appreciate everything you always do for us!

I am thankful to you as well, Savanah. I'm glad to have connected with you more from these past years.<3 Thank you for your kind words. . it's been such a precious and interesting experience. . something I will learn from. . I'll work harder from here on out! I love you

jess wrote:ahh I'm not supposed to be here but I had to say something
hannah, you are by far the sweetest person on this forum. you have such a huge heart and you put others before yourself repeatedly; it's amazing. you don't see people as kindhearted as you much nowadays and I think others should take what you do and strive to be the same way. ive been on the staff for months now but I'm very introverted so I've not gotten to know anyone well; however when I return I hope that can change because I'd love to be friends~ you're wonderful. truly, truly amazing - please don't ever change ♥️

awwww jess...you are so kind for saying that! :-') thank you for that. it's such an honor. . i'm an introvert as well and i'd love to get to know you more soon♡♡ you're beautiful♡
Beloved♡
Beloved♡
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 8
Posts 3477
Tickets 2701

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanah Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:53 pm

Beloved♥️ wrote:
Savanah wrote:Hannah, thank you so much for being such an amazing and caring admin and friend. <3 I am so glad to have gotten close to you over the years. I am very excited to see what the future has in store for you. I know all of us at FT really appreciate everything you always do for us!

I am thankful to you as well, Savanah. I'm glad to have connected with you more from these past years.<3 Thank you for your kind words. . it's been such a precious and interesting experience. . something I will learn from. . I'll work harder from here on out! I love you 
Aww thank you Hannah. Most definitely! I'm looking forward to keep growing our friendship. <33
Savanah
Savanah
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 10
Posts 4447
Tickets 11470

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down