Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

henlo // chat thread? idk lmfao

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

henlo // chat thread? idk lmfao - Page 2 Empty Re: henlo // chat thread? idk lmfao

Post by Beloved♡ Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:11 am

Ooh cool!

I just realized that barely on this first month of 2018 I've spent nearly $100 on kpop albums mostly Jonghyun's and I've never done that in such a short amount of time. usually it's rare that I buy a physical album that often O_O #WorthMyMoney

btw I like your profile pic of V opening a wrapper. it's cute xD
Beloved♡
Beloved♡
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 8
Posts 3477
Tickets 2701

Back to top Go down

henlo // chat thread? idk lmfao - Page 2 Empty Re: henlo // chat thread? idk lmfao

Post by Hazza Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:38 am

Beloved♥️ wrote:Ooh cool!

I just realized that barely on this first month of 2018 I've spent nearly $100 on kpop albums mostly Jonghyun's and I've never done that in such a short amount of time. usually it's rare that I buy a physical album that often O_O #WorthMyMoney

btw I like your profile pic of V opening a wrapper. it's cute xD
Wow that's a lot of money for albums. Honestly I don't buy physical copies of albums anymore as their popularity has really gone down and more people are using iTunes, Spotify, sometimes even illegally. And thank you! When I first saw it a while ago it was pretty cute and had to use it at some point.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:22 pm

I can make this a sticky when more people keep this alive.

I am going to share some links and it is BTS related, but you can still relate to it.

https://yoonseok.tumblr.com/post/170389834670

http://jjkfire.tumblr.com/post/170389470605/forgave-me-not-honestly-same-the-person-that

https://yoonseok.tumblr.com/post/170383233262/yoonseok-cut-off-toxic-people-2k18
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Beloved♡ Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:08 pm

Does anyone know AP Stats? I'm really struggling in that class and I need help and possibly tutoring?
Beloved♡
Beloved♡
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 8
Posts 3477
Tickets 2701

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:51 pm

I’m sorry I don’t : (

I woke up not feeling well so I haven’t been around much.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2