Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get ToHey guys, So I haven't really told anyone about me lately and I'm posting this to say some things about me to get to know me better and who I am. I'm not giving any person information out but, I will say my name because I enjoy introducing Know Me

2 posters

Go down

Get ToHey guys, So I haven't really told anyone about me lately and I'm posting this to say some things about me to get to know me better and who I am.  I'm not giving any person information out but, I will say my name because I enjoy introducing  Know Me Empty Get ToHey guys, So I haven't really told anyone about me lately and I'm posting this to say some things about me to get to know me better and who I am. I'm not giving any person information out but, I will say my name because I enjoy introducing Know Me

Post by Juliexo Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:21 am

Hey guys,

So I haven't really told anyone about me lately and I'm posting this to say some things about me to get to know me better and who I am.  I'm not giving any person information out but, I will say my name because I enjoy introducing myself.  

First of all, my name is Julie.  I'm currently 19 years old.. birthday's in December.  The basic info that's not so important.  I'm kind of girly and also part tomboy. 50% girly and tomboy.  I don't like wearing dresses, skirts, flip-flops, makeup, jewelry, that type of stuff.  I only wear dresses/skirts and makeup if needed on a special occasion.  To put it for example, my High School graduation.  I mostly wear t-shirts, sweatshirts, jackets, jeans, leggings, boots.. that sort of thing.  I'm a HUGE Disney fan.  Who isn't? lol.   I'm currently taking a gap year before college, but sometime when I am in college my plan is to join the Disney College Program and work in Walt Disney World which has been my dream since the beginning of High School.  I've been doing a ton of research on it and I feel like that's something I want to do, being able to work there and create the magic.  
I don't do sports.  I'm more of an inside person.  I love rain and cloudy days more than sunshine.  I love winter over Summer.   I enjoy reading and writing.  I love watching movies.  I enjoy a lot of comedy, adventure, and sci-fi movies.  Some of my most favorite movies are the Back to the Future trilogy,  the Star Wars movies, I love a lot of Tom Hanks movies, all the Disney Movies and the classics.  I'm not a big horror movie person but I do like some which I will list off.  I love ALL the Halloween movies (with the character Michael Myers)  The only Halloween movies I haven't seen and will never see are the remakes of 1 & 2 from the director Rob Zombie. I've heard those remakes are too gory.  I'm okay with seeing blood but not so much gore.  I love paranormal movies like all the paranormal activity movies, Ouija, The Shining, The conjuring 1 and 2,  Insidious 1,2 and 3..  The Exorcist,  Jaws,  The Sixth Sense, Alien.  and others that I'm too lazy to name.  
I don't watch a lot of tv.  I mostly watch movies.  But my 2 favorite tv shows are Full House and Pretty Little Liars.  
Going back to the Disney topic.. my favorite Disney movie of all time would have to be Peter Pan.  Peter Pan was my childhood crush when I grew up watching the movie 24/7.  
I have a lot of favorite actors but my top 4 are Michael J. Fox,  Johnny Depp, Tom Hanks, and Alan Rickman.  Michael J. Fox and Johnny Depp are my top 2 favorite actors who I adore and I love a lot of the movies they're in.  
I'm more of a shy person than social.  It's really difficult for me to be social which is something I'm trying to overcome.  Especially irl (not on the internet)  I'm really quiet and a lot of my friends and people who know me say that I'm pretty quiet.  I'm really good at hiding my feelings.  I put others needs before mine.  I love helping people so much and doing things for them, especially when they least expect it.  For example, not too long ago I was at the mall and I got a few things for my mom that she would really like and she said I didn't have to get her anything but I said I wanted to.  Even though I didn't need to get her anything and spend my money on her, it was my decision and I'm happy with what I bought for her.  
The last thing I want to share is my biggest fear which I don't share that often.  
My biggest fear is losing the ones I love and that doesn't just mean death.  It could also be a best friend.  Like if my friend and I ended a friendship and that meant I was losing them and we part ways.
But my last thing I want to share,  if I know you or don't know you, I'm always here for you guys and if any of you need anyone to talk to I'm here. I'm not the best at giving advice but I try and I would do anything to make anyone happy and to cheer someone up.   
I'm sorry this is long but I wanted to share this with everyone.  So you can get to know me better
Juliexo
Juliexo
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 132
Tickets 491

Back to top Go down

Get ToHey guys, So I haven't really told anyone about me lately and I'm posting this to say some things about me to get to know me better and who I am.  I'm not giving any person information out but, I will say my name because I enjoy introducing  Know Me Empty Re: Get ToHey guys, So I haven't really told anyone about me lately and I'm posting this to say some things about me to get to know me better and who I am. I'm not giving any person information out but, I will say my name because I enjoy introducing Know Me

Post by Hazza Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:15 pm

Hey Julie, it's nice to see you again. You sound quite similar to me actually except for the horror movies and a few other stuff. I am also girly, but I don't wear dresses all that often either. Especially since it's cold I prefer jeans/skinny jeans and boots. I also love Disney and Peter Pan is probably my favorite too, but I also like Aladdin. Plus I am not a sports person and I am an inside person, very introverted. I think it's pretty cool that we have lots in common. I hope we can talk sometime. I think this thread was great to get to know you better.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down