Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK HERE IF U HAVE THIS APP U MUST DELETE IT SO CREEPY MUST CLICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 posters

Go down

CLICK HERE IF U HAVE THIS APP U MUST DELETE IT SO CREEPY MUST CLICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty CLICK HERE IF U HAVE THIS APP U MUST DELETE IT SO CREEPY MUST CLICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Ani Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:18 pm

OMG do u guys know the talking apps such as talking tom or ben?

well this is about TALKING ANGELA!

this is different b cuz instead of repeating stuff, the cat(angela) asks u a question and u answer it

wats creep about that? u may ask THIS:

if u take a picture of the cat and zoom in on its eyes or even if u dont take a pic and just zoom in on the eyes, u will see a guy moving and in the other one u will see a room

this person in STALKING U! when u download it, the ?s  the cat askes u r personal and the person in the eyes stalks u 

the person halking this app knows ur phone number, ur name, address, school, and so much more

if u delete this app, he still knows ur data

my friend showed me a pic and theres a guy talking when the cat is talking 

hes stalking u! Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad 

i live in sounthern califronia and bad stuff have been happening in school to ppl who own the app(do not  ask wat its way to creepy)

DELETE THIS APP NOW OR GET A NEW PHONE OR I PAD ! 

THIS IS WAY TO CREEPY Evil or Very Mad
Ani
Ani
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 7561
Tickets 10115

Back to top Go down

CLICK HERE IF U HAVE THIS APP U MUST DELETE IT SO CREEPY MUST CLICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: CLICK HERE IF U HAVE THIS APP U MUST DELETE IT SO CREEPY MUST CLICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by min. Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:26 pm

wow well then LOL 
Thank you for informing us!
min.
min.
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 978
Tickets 996
Location : Okay I will tell you a story of where my location is *aheeem* I live under a rock, the end.

Back to top Go down

CLICK HERE IF U HAVE THIS APP U MUST DELETE IT SO CREEPY MUST CLICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: CLICK HERE IF U HAVE THIS APP U MUST DELETE IT SO CREEPY MUST CLICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Ani Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:35 pm

ur welcome but if u delete it da person still has ur info 

my friends took it to da police they r getting new phones with new numbers and new i pads and tablets
Ani
Ani
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 7561
Tickets 10115

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:02 pm

This was a setting. If this doesn't happen with the other apps from this company, I'm pretty sure that it won't happen with Talking Angela. I've searched it up, and it says this is a setting. This was a rumor started on Facebook. Lock, perhaps?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ani Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:24 pm

can u tell me how to change it? 

maybe then we can lock?
Ani
Ani
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 7561
Tickets 10115

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:25 pm

I'm not sure how, but you can always look it up cx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ani Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:33 pm

ok i will

admins can u lock?
and thnx harry
Ani
Ani
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 7561
Tickets 10115

Back to top Go down

Post by Holly Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:33 pm

-Locked-
Holly
Holly
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 2542
Tickets 2479

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down