Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♡Ali's Music Blog♡ {Check EVERYDAY for new posts!}

5 posters

Go down

♡Ali's Music Blog♡ {Check EVERYDAY for new posts!} Empty ♡Ali's Music Blog♡ {Check EVERYDAY for new posts!}

Post by ali. Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:48 pm

Hi music lovers! Smile
I'll try to update my blog everyday because that's what a real blogger does Very Happy 

Today's Song of the Day(Pop);

Why I enjoy this song -
Well lately I've been listening to this song a lot. I think Christina Perri is a great singer and I'm sure this song will get real popular real soon! I hope you'll enjoy this song as much as I do c:

Last edited by Allie<3 on Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:09 am; edited 2 times in total
ali.
ali.
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 322
Tickets 325

Back to top Go down

♡Ali's Music Blog♡ {Check EVERYDAY for new posts!} Empty Re: ♡Ali's Music Blog♡ {Check EVERYDAY for new posts!}

Post by Hazza Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:56 pm

Wow she's a really good singer and the song isn't bad at all.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

♡Ali's Music Blog♡ {Check EVERYDAY for new posts!} Empty Re: ♡Ali's Music Blog♡ {Check EVERYDAY for new posts!}

Post by Guest Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:31 pm

It's kinda clogging up the blogs section having multiple threads. Try keeping it on one post next time. Thanks!(:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:33 pm

^^^
I love your blogs but maybe you should just keep them all on one thread? c: I love the song too xD Her voice is flawless[:
Admin
Admin
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 0
Posts 12165
Tickets 1621

Back to top Go down

Post by ali. Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:09 pm

LOL yeah sorry I'll do that:) 
Or maybe can you lock all of my previous posts?
ali.
ali.
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 322
Tickets 325

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:01 pm

Honestly its the one song i dont like by her Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by ali. Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:44 pm

Aww it's okay Blueberry my brother doesn't like this song either hahah. I only made this blog so people can hear different types of music:)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Helloo guys! Today I've decided to try a genre that is not on the list. It's....classical! Smile I know a lot of people our generation do not enjoy classical but guess what, there are lots of benefits to listening to classical like help stimulate good brain activity. 

The song I picked is not all classical, it is a classical rendition of a song I'm sure you all know.

ali.
ali.
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 322
Tickets 325

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadie♡ Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:52 am

Wow that was amazing! I actually really like classical music and I am happy you do as well ;]
Sadie♡
Sadie♡
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 3816
Tickets 3855

Back to top Go down

Post by ali. Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:13 am

Well who's super exhausted? Me. Yup the second day of the week and I already feel so dead. I didn't really feel like there was song today that stood out to me that I would definitely share so I've picked this selection:

I know how A TON of you like Lana so this song infuses an electronic sound along with the sorta indie sound Lana has c:
This is one of my favorite songs and I just want to note you guys..this is NOT Avicii.*
This song was taken off of an TomorrowLand promo(which is an international electronic musical convention if you didn't know) and was remixed by 3 Swedish producers.
ali.
ali.
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 322
Tickets 325

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadie♡ Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:03 am

Oh that is really cool!
Even though I like the original version better... this one is very good as well ;]
Sadie♡
Sadie♡
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 3816
Tickets 3855

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:15 pm

This is a really beautiful song
I really like Lana<3
I know this song is from the Great Gatsby and that movie is beast xDD
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by ali. Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:42 am

Heeyy guys. Today's selection is really different and I want you to reply to me what felt about the song(since I'm not sure whether you'd like it or not.) 

Song background: This song was out in the late 1990's by a Russian group and infuses this pop/disco sound.

ali.
ali.
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 322
Tickets 325

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:24 pm

The song isn't bad, but it's probably not something that I would want to listen to everyday or something that you would find me listening to. I could say that definitely the la la part is catchy to the point where I could sing it in my head.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by ali. Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:54 pm

Thanks Sam! Smile I think I'll have this locked
ali.
ali.
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 322
Tickets 325

Back to top Go down

Post by Holly Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:42 am

Amazing blog <33

-Locked c:
Holly
Holly
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 2542
Tickets 2479

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:01 pm

-Moved
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down