Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sorry___

+5
Predator
King K
Admin
Ana
Holly
9 posters

Go down

sorry___    Empty sorry___

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:34 pm

I'm really sorry about yesterday. I was in a really bad mood at took it out on all of you. You don't have to forgive me, but just know, I'm sorry.
-harry__

Back to top Go down

sorry___    Empty Re: sorry___

Post by Holly Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:36 pm

Aww I forgive you Harry<33 (: Perhaps next time try not to take it out on us.
Holly
Holly
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 2542
Tickets 2479

Back to top Go down

Post by Ana Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:38 pm

Its okay Harry (: xx

-pats pats-
Ana
Ana
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 235
Tickets 284

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:47 pm

at least you apologised.. which I'm grateful for of course<333 tyyyy♥♥(:
Admin
Admin
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 0
Posts 12165
Tickets 1621

Back to top Go down

Post by King K Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:36 am

It's cool Razz
King K
King K
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 8187
Tickets 12447

Back to top Go down

Post by Predator Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:40 am

I forgive you, Harry Smile
Predator
Predator
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1329
Tickets 1331

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadie♡ Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:17 am

Harry look.... I have forgave you too many times. You hurt me so many times it isn't even funny. Everything you told me I stayed up all night crying about. I know I am going to come out as a bad guy here but I am sorry but I can not forgive you. I gave you too many forgive and forgets. You hurt me so many times as well as my friends. You made me go in corner for hours crying about being myself. You cause so much distress to my brain. I am sorry but I can not forgive you. I am sorry.
Sadie♡
Sadie♡
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 3816
Tickets 3855

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:50 pm

I'm not sure if I can forgive you right away since you have hurt me, but also my friends as well. I mean I see that you have apologized, but that doesn't mean that you could stop all together. It could happen again.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by ✶ℳarina✶ Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:13 pm

I wasn't on for this incident, but I agree with Samantha about it happening again, because TBH it does "happen again" a lot. I accept your apology, though Razz
✶ℳarina✶
✶ℳarina✶
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1347
Tickets 1355

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:36 pm

SadieTheSwan❥ wrote:Harry look.... I have forgave you too many times. You hurt me so many times it isn't even funny. Everything you told me I stayed up all night crying about. I know I am going to come out as a bad guy here but I am sorry but I can not forgive you. I gave you too many forgive and forgets. You hurt me so many times as well as my friends. You made me go in corner for hours crying about being myself. You cause so much distress to my brain. I am sorry but I can not forgive you. I am sorry.
^

Back to top Go down

Post by Denise Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:33 am

Hello Harry,

I appreciate the apology and I do forgive you. I really do from deep down in my heart. I am being honest Harry. You have said some rough things to me, but I know you do not mean it all the time. It is almost like me not knowing how to control my Anger and saying things that come right off the top of my head, but no one believe me when I say sorry. We both say stuff we do not even mean, but Harry being honest, I feel your pain and just to let you know.. I am here for you. I really am.

Denise
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 983
Tickets 1838

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:30 am

Before I say anything: Anger is supposed to be controlled and not lashed out at loved ones

I'm not taking neither sides.  But I would just have a few words to say--
Okay so maybe Harry made irrelevant comments on everyone or peculiar or unnescary posts or finger pointed/blamed someone but really guys.... we should be grateful he even said an apology. It takes someone  big to right a sorry AND even bigger for someone to apologies. I'm not saying you have to forgive him but atleast leave a 'Thank You' message. 

From everyone elses side of view its true Harry hurt staffmen, brokes a few rules, maybe even made some of us cry. I know. Yes I agree lashing out in people isn't what any staffmen is allowed to do or  say any rude or peculair or harsh things about someone. It's not fair how Harry got the 'job' or how he got slid off a couple of times. I agree its enough like 100%. It's not fair to us. Posting in caps, or making unesscary posts isn't right OR not really locking topics and just putting them into the recycling bin isn't fair. I'm sorrg everyonr feels this way. Rest assured everything will be fine! 

Atleast hopefully the drama won't continue. I know I seem like a bad guy but its just enough of #TEAMBVB and #TEAMTWERKERS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum