Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dear Anika,

5 posters

Go down

Dear Anika, Empty Dear Anika,

Post by Sadie♡ Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:46 pm

Dear Anika,
I remember when we first met you were so nice. I was astonished I was like why are you being so nice to me? You were such a fantastic mod  and I inspired to be exactly like you. Once we began to talk more you really got me and my life. You understood how insane I was {am ;D} and I adore that. Thank you for always trusting me and being my friend through the good and bad moments or our friendship. Oh gosh tearing up<3333

Seriously how can you be so incredible? Your such a great admin, bvb family member, and friend. You are always there for when one of us is down and needs some cheering up. Anika, you are one of the most inspiring people I have ever met. Your loyal, kind, funny, polite, you're all the qualities people want in a friend. You are one of a kind because not a lot of people have the amazing characteristics you do. It's crazy how beautiful you are. You carry on life with such grace and dignity it inspires me. Many people just don't act as grand as you do. I really wish they did as life would be much easier, but when we have people as phenomenal as you in our world it makes up for it. I didn't want to make this all sobby but how can I not compliment you? You are perfection and the topic absolutely astonishing. I want to know your secret ha ha. I wish people gave you more of these compliments, but since we live in this cruel world {ah you see what I did there Dear Anika, 3151119060} not many people actually do. Anyway you deserve the world and ilysm bby<3333. Stay strong and always be yourself<333333333.

Love you lots and I hope you feel better soon xx,
Sadie

That's when of the times
When you're so electrified
By someone else and they make you happy to be alive.
- Lana Del Rey

{I can only hope that you feel that way about us all}
Sadie♡
Sadie♡
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 3816
Tickets 3855

Back to top Go down

Dear Anika, Empty Re: Dear Anika,

Post by Hazza Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:06 pm

Aw Sadie this was so sweet<333
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:19 am

Aww this is sweet <333

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:25 am

Ohh Sadie omg. I'm cryinggg. Ican't omg. That's so sweet <333 You are all amazing and you're all like family to me, every single member means a great deal to me and maybe i may not show it but i love you all deeply. Ijustcan't this thread is so kind. I could try to compliment you but i don't think i have enough kind words to cover every single member on here. But.. oh Sadie... you're so wonderfully amazing as a moderator and as a very close friend to me. I remember when i first met you also and i gradually learnt more and more about you. I've grown so close to you in the past months and i'm so glad i've had the chance to a. turn you into a lanatic/or and b. recognize how amazing you are!! Ilyall<333
Admin
Admin
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 0
Posts 12165
Tickets 1621

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadie♡ Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:43 am

Awwwwww omg you made me cry anika  Crying 
Seriously don't compliment me..... Nadia tells me enough how beautiful I am Wink. But anyway you are so strong and every word I said above is true. You deserve the world you really do. You are one of my bestest {is bestest as word?  Ermmm } friends in the whole world. You understand how insane I am {and I can fangirl with you over Lana eeeppp Very Happy}. Well let's stop sobbing and think about Ultraviolence eeeeeppp. Ok I am getting off topic but the point of this is you are beautiful and nobody can tell you otherwise<333333. Ilysm anika<3333
Sadie♡
Sadie♡
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 3816
Tickets 3855

Back to top Go down

Post by King K Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:17 am

Crying
King K