Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Magic

+3
Moose
Admin
Hazza
7 posters

Go down

Kingdom Magic Empty Kingdom Magic

Post by Mark Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:30 pm

I'm not posting the entire book {series for YouTube}

I'm just posting a little bit of it though c:

Kingdom Magic

Episode 1

(No Title for the Episode Yet.  I could use some help with that Razz )

"Finally!" Codex exclaimed.
"I reached level 200!  Now I can come with you on that journey you were talking about."
Jaster rolled her eyes.
"Apparently you now can but I can't save you if something comes out of no where and kills you."
After a year and a few months of training, Codex had reached level 200 with the aid of Jaster.  They were both the best of friends.  The two both pursued the path of the warrior and were both legendary.  Jaster had twenty training grounds that she ran while Codex was her favorite student.  Codex was known for all the heroic deeds he had done for everyone in the lands of Kingdom Magic.  He saved many from the minions of the Dark Lord.  The two decided to journey from their land of Bolin to the edges of Arzia.  They were careful not to pass the border from Arzia into the heart of the Dark Lord's territory; Mount Doom.  Jaster and Codex arrived at the foot of a steep and wild mountain.  The mountains were unclimbable, but it was said that there was something evil being held in the secret tombs.
"So, where are we going exactly?" Codex mumbled.
"We are going to investigate the tunnels in this mountain here."
"There are no tunnels or 'the ancient tombs of the fallen heroes' that you talk about." Codex murmured.  "Besides, you never have the patience to find secret entries.....right?"
Jaster budged a door open in the side of the mountain that led into a dark tunnel into the heart of the mountain. She grinned at Codex, who had a shocked look on his face.
"You coming or not?"
Codex pulled himself up from the humiliation he now endured and trudged into the dark tunnel.  The two carefully stepped through the depths and reached a metal door.
"Whatever happens, you better not blame me for it.  You got that?"
Codex replied, "I won't."
Jaster knocked the door down with a great force from her sword.  They barged into the room to find one of the Dark Lord's scientists surgically working on one of the evil players.  Jaster ran in and held a sword to the scientist's neck and asked,
"What are you doing?  What is all of this?"
"I'll never tell you!  You'll never take me alive!"
"Says the guy with the sword pointed right at his neck." Codex replied sarcastically.
"Fine!  I'll tell you.  I'm working on making this user have two abilities instead of one."
Jaster's eyes widened and she stepped back.
"But...That's not possible!"
"Not yet at least little girl.  I have high hopes for this one though!"
Codex slashed his sword into the user being worked on and the user disappeared.  The scientist stepped back quickly and almost tumbled over.  Codex ran towards the scientist and was about to strike him.  Out of no where, a dagger was thrust at Codex as he tumbled over.  Jaster face palmed so hard that it left a mark on her face.
"I told you it wouldn't be my fault if you lost your character."
The words 'Game Over' appeared on Erik Brooks' screen.  His face burned knowing that his character that he just leveled up completely was gone forever.  He closed his laptop harder than he should have and pushed it away from himself.
"I just leveled him up all the way!  How did that happen?" He complained.
"Now I have to sleep for school tomorrow."
He glanced at the clock, which read '12:37'.  He sighed and went to bed.
     "Honey, breakfast is ready!"
Erik opened his eyes slowly and covered his head with his pillow.  He did not want to go to school to be bullied and looked down on again.  He got up and got ready for the day as slowly as he could get away with.  He quickly checked on Kingdom Magic to see if what happened last night really did happen.  Sadly, it did.  He loaded his backpack with his homework, or what was done of it, and headed down the stairs.  Elizabeth Brooks sat on the other side of the table with her usual gleeful face and devoured her pancakes.  Today was a special day, because it was one of the few days their mother would make them a lovely treat of chocolate pancakes with strawberries and natural maple syrup.  Edna Brooks, their mother, set Erik's plate in front of him.
"Eat up!  You'll be late for school again."
"Yes mom..." Erik groaned.
"Yes mom!" Elizabeth announced over her brother's groan.
Their mom turned around with a look of delight on both of their faces.  She glanced at the forth spot at the table and turned back to her cooking.  Their father hadn't been home for four years now.  His work with the government always prevented him from coming home.
      Phones rang, computer screens were covered with coding, and the manager watched over the workers of the FBI to make sure everything was ready for their next assignment.  That morning, they had a meeting covering the new assignment that only the best agents would go on.  Mr. Brooks was just in the nick of time to come to the meeting.
"Sorry i'm late.  I just got back from an assignment."
"No need to apologize Mr Brooks.  We understand the situation." a supervisor responded.  Mr. Brooks took a seat and sat patiently.  Soon the commander of the FBI walked into the room and they all stood to welcome him.
"You may sit down."
They all did as he said.  Mr. Brooks was surprised to see him at the meeting.  He only came to meetings when it was a worldwide threat.
"Today we received a stress call from someone at Bakster University.  There was an old man holding a few of their programmers hostage."
The commander pressed something on the table.  Underneath the table was a projector that was like a giant iPhone, but better.  Video footage was pulled up on the wall and showed an mid 40's man holding a gun to a college kid.  There were two college kids there.
"Here we see the perpetrator and the victims.  Also, the young people here are inserting a code into some video game that was released a few years ago." the commander explained.
"We don't know what game it is, but from what we heard of some of their conversations, we need our best people to get in there and eliminate him.  Understood?"
All the people there replied with a simple 'understood.'  The commander nodded his head and began to leave the room.  People started getting up from their seats, but Mr. Brooks quickly got up.
"Sir, may I have a word with you?"
"Of course Mr. Brooks.  How can I help you?" Commander Scorpio asked.
"I'm supposed to be returning home today.  So am I excused?"
"David, you are one of the best operatives we have.  I promise you that this will be your last mission for a while.  That's the best I can do as a friend.  If I didn't want to be friendly, I would say that you would have to choose your job or your family.  You have my word that this is the last mission then you can be off for a few weeks.  Maybe even a few months and we will still pay you good money."
"Thank you commander."  Mr. Brooks was relieved and bothered.  He was relieved that this was going to be his last mission for a while, but he recognized the man holding the gun in the picture.
     Erik arrived at school with a look of defeat covering his face.  He reluctantly opened the doors inside the building and almost every eye turned and glared at him.  Erik rolled his eyes and walked to his locker.  He was looked down upon for being called a geek, fatty, looser, and many other nasty titles.  
"Hi Erik!" a voice rang.  It was one of Erik's best and only friends.  Oliver was a very nerdy guy, who loved Kingdom Magic as much as he did.  Erik's friend Kate, who was Jaster in the video game, was titled as one of the popular girls.  She never really talked with him in real life, but she knew who he was.
"How was last night?" Oliver asked.
"Don't even go there Oliver.  I just want to get this day over with."
The first bell rang and they quickly walked to class.  While the teacher stuttered on about logarithms, some of the more looked up boys threw spitballs at Erik.  Others threw notes at him titled with the words, "Looser," and "Nerd."  He ignored them and drew pictures.  Soon, lunch came around.  This was usually the worst hour for bullying.  Erik evaded the crowd and ate in the corner of the room with Oliver.  Oliver had his laptop proped up on his lap playing Kingdom Magic.  He was hacking the system once again by leveling up ridiculously fast and was reported.  His screen popped up with the message that his character has been deleted.  Oliver took no notice of it and quickly made a new character.  Erik ate little of his food and sat up against the wall.  He was watching Kate and her friends hang out and laugh about who knows what.  Would she talk about Erik?  Would she even acknowledge that he was her friend?  That never happened.  Finally the day had ended.  Erik ran to his home and barged into his room and pulled up Kingdom Magic.  before he got online, his mother walked in and sat on his bed.  Reluctantly, Erik turned his chair around slowly to face his mother.
"Erik, you shouldn't be playing that game so much.  You know that your sister and I need your attention too."
"I know.  I just use this to..... release all my anger from school onto here."
Erik's mother began to frown and she replied,
"You can't stay in your room all the time.  We need you too.  I need you to be an example for Elizabeth."
"What if I don't want to?!  I just wanna be left alone.  Can I please just be left alone already?!"
Erik's mother was stung by those words and she reluctantly left the room.  Erik's face burned red in shame.  He felt a deep sorrow sting his heart that he even said those words.  He didn't turn to the computer at all but watched the door.  He started to hear his mother sing his sister to bed.  Erik turned to his computer and began to create a character, but became incredibly tired from his mother's soothing words.  she sang, 
"Child of wonder, child of light, let thy Savior be your might.  When temptations come to move thee, turn not from God, and He shall not forsake thee.  In brightest day, or darkest hour, forget not His loving power.  For when temptations come to move thee..."
She paused and she sang in an even sweeter tone,
"....call upon His name, and He shall set you free."
She kissed Elizabeth's forehead so gently that it lulled her to sleep all the more.  Erik rested his head on the dresser and fell asleep to the tune running through his head.  Soon, his computer began to act strangely.  The screen blacked out and code ran across the screen.  The screen started flashing random images and then sucked Erik right into the computer.  Nothing was left of Erik.  Erik was then encoded into Kingdom Magic.

End of Episode 1

Copyright @ Mark/TheDoorKeeper 2014

This is all of the story I will publish on here.  I will make this into a series on my YouTube account! Very Happy 
If a lot of you guys really push me to write more, I might.  This story was meant to be a series, but I can be persuaded by a large audience on here Razz  I hope you enjoy this tidbit of what is to come on my YouTube account!

{My YouTube account: CharletteLPS}

Last edited by Mark on Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mark
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Magic Empty Re: Kingdom Magic

Post by Hazza Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:38 pm

This is really good so far!
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:04 pm

This is brilliant so far :DD
Admin
Admin
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 0
Posts 12165
Tickets 1621

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:00 pm

~Updated  and thank you guys c:
Mark
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082

Back to top Go down

Post by Moose Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:39 pm

omgggg nice!
Moose
Moose
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 3655
Tickets 2969

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:52 pm

~bump~ c:
Mark
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:42 am

Any other comments? c:  If not in the next few days, please lock.  I'm about to begin this series on YouTube so you can follow it on there instead of reading it XD
Mark
Mark
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1039
Tickets 1082

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadie♡ Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:14 am

Ohh this is really good Very Happy
Sadie♡