Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Notes to my friends :DD

+4
Ani
Ash
Admin
Katie♔
8 posters

Go down

Notes to my friends :DD Empty Notes to my friends :DD

Post by Maddy Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:08 am

Anika~
Girl, you are just asdfghjkl 2 cool 4 u Like, perfection. You are always there when I may need you, and you are ready to comfort me. I love  your humor. You have such a great personality! I love your enthusiasm! I also love how you not only care about making the forum fun, but you make it safe. You make sure every member is alright, and you'll deal with problems in a great and orderly fashion. You have fabulous stories to tell about you amazing brother. You are such a great person <3

Sammy ~
Ok . Where to begin.... First of all, you are so funny  :] I live how you protect Harry styles from my attacks . I love  your personality! I love your imagination about marrying Harry xD we never know, it could happen. I think you are a fabulous admin. You organized the sing off, which is a great idea! You also post like crazy and I'll never catch up!  You are soo amazing!! Ok I can't write an essay!

Abby~
So first if all, your singing on bearville is just  la la la la   I don't know you super duper well, but I hope to in the future! I love  your dedication to  Niall. You'll marry him one day I just know it  - Second, your a fabulous moderator. And I love your name changes with Niall. Ok I hope this made sense. I hope to hear you sing at the sing off! I can't wait, I bet you have an amazing voice.

Sadie~
Hi. Okay first word done. First of all, let's just say you are awesome! I love your stories, you are such a great writer! You are a great story teller and I can't wait for more! Second, fabulous moderating I must say. :]  You Moderators are great! Third, I love how welcoming you are! When I entered that chat the first day, you were so welcoming! Ok, I hope I am making sense! Well like I said I can't write an essay.

Lexi~
LEXI! First of all, you are qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm. We started to kik, and now it's more and more! I'm glad we're growing as friends. We get to know more about each other every day! I'm glad to have a fabulous friend like you, and I hope we can get to know each other more! I'm glad to be your friend  ;DDDDDD You are a great person <3 You are a great TP! Okay text me anytime xD

Luci~
TWINNY   ♥♥♥ Where oh where do I start? First off, we have the same birthday Very Happy And we are twins for life! Second, I love working with you to plan out events! You're a great event planner WAY BETTER than me and everyone can agree on that. You're graphics are fab. Just fab. I also love your goofy personality in the Chatbox, and you greet me with a nice welcome! Stay fabulous TWINNY

Ani~
First, you're fantastic! I love how you live magcon even though I have no idea who they are  yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I love your great attitude even when things don't go your way! I love your signature with all if the nice graphics/ magcon, and your Texties! Since your participating in the sing off, I know you'll do great! Good Luck <3

Jay~
Okay, your just fantastic! I love talking basketball with you! I'm glad I have a buddy that plays basketball and the same positron as me :] Your creative writing is AMAZING. For your age, that's really good! and speaking of age, HAPPY EARLY 90th BIRTHDAY! I'm glad to have a great friend like you <3  Keep writing stories, I love them!

Katie~
I don't know you super well, but I love your graphics! They are stunning! I love the animation in them, and the quality  of them! I hope we can become better friends, and I hope to know you better! Sorry it's short.

Faye~
Okay. First, hi. I know your on vacation, but you'll read this sooner or later. I love name first of all! I want to go visit everyone on BVB in my life! I will come have few with you, and I'm pretty good with an English Accent  - you are a great friend to have and I hope we can become better friends <3

Fabiana~
Hi Big Brother Buddy! Very Happy I'm glad I have someone to talk big brother favorites, and hates with! I'm glad I'm not the only one to talk to myself about it! I'm glad you're a fan of the show and I hope to become better friends with you!

I'm sorry I didn't do a lot of you! I totally would but this writing is being slow now. Byyeee
Maddy
Maddy
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 799
Tickets 977

Back to top Go down

Notes to my friends :DD Empty Re: Notes to my friends :DD

Post by Hazza Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:11 am

Aw Maddy that is so sweet of you
Thank you so much for everything you said about me
I love you<333
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:14 am

I love you too, Sammy <333
Maddy
Maddy
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 799
Tickets 977

Back to top Go down

Post by Katie♔ Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:57 am

Aw thank you Maddy. This totally made my day Very Happy <3 Hopefully we do start talking more  :]
Katie♔
Katie♔
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 282
Tickets 287

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:37 am

This is cute <333 :DDD

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:56 am

omg maddy I'M SOBBING gahh <3 Ilysm bby <3<3 Bringing meee to tears gurrl ;-; I'm so honoured to have such a wonderful friend in you Maddy gahhh, ily :DD We've had so many brilliant memories on chat [huehue anika del rey] yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I can't wait to have more of them too!<3 You're too fabulous for words Cool
Admin
Admin
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 0
Posts 12165
Tickets 1621

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:04 am

aww thanks maddyyyy
Ash
Ash
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 3
Posts 8711
Tickets 9499

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:27 am

Katie: Defenitly!
Anika: Yes, great times. We will have more :] Thanks!
Abby: Your Welcome :DD
Maddy
Maddy
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 799
Tickets 977

Back to top Go down

Post by Ani Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:55 am

This note was so sweet and great and maddy, ilysm bby<33333333
 GAHHH;DDD
Ani
Ani
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 7561
Tickets 10115

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:06 am

Ily too Ani <3333
Maddy
Maddy
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 799
Tickets 977

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:36 pm

Awww this is so sweet... you're amazeballs maddy! <33 mwah :*

Back to top Go down

Post by Moose Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:39 pm

aww thank you twinny, you made my day <3
Though you are a year younger than me, you'll always be my twinny c:

P.S. I hope you and your family stay safe from the fire; out west, there are fires every year. I guess it's part of the cycle.
Moose
Moose
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 3655
Tickets 2969

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:46 pm

Thanks, Luci! 
The fires are never this close to me ;-;