Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mr Tickets Pawpoint Store! Spend your tickets here!***CAN GET ALMOST ANY BEAR!!!!!!!!!***

+19
Aleesa❥
augustღ
Timothy
Ani
Alexaa
Emily.
Camm
crayola washable markers
andromeda
Gabi
Denise
Ash
Moose
Admin
min.
King K
ReadtheRavishing
Savanah
Sadie♡
23 posters

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Mr Tickets Pawpoint Store! Spend your tickets here!***CAN GET ALMOST ANY BEAR!!!!!!!!!*** - Page 2 Empty Re: Mr Tickets Pawpoint Store! Spend your tickets here!***CAN GET ALMOST ANY BEAR!!!!!!!!!***

Post by ETRD Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:12 pm

OK 725 deal! OK I am rn.
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

Mr Tickets Pawpoint Store! Spend your tickets here!***CAN GET ALMOST ANY BEAR!!!!!!!!!*** - Page 2 Empty Re: Mr Tickets Pawpoint Store! Spend your tickets here!***CAN GET ALMOST ANY BEAR!!!!!!!!!***

Post by King K Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:12 pm

Okay, thank you very much!
King K
King K
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 8187
Tickets 12447

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadtheRavishing Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:15 pm

ETRD wrote:
ReadtheRavishing wrote:How much for cookie dough? I know I don't have enough right now but I'd like to know what to work toward.

I am so sorry except I evaded not to trade my cookie dough one because it was from a friend who is quitting so I do not want to trade it. Except, I will give you a deal. 225 for bubble gum! It looks like cookie dough to be honest lol
That's ok, I would like the bubble gum for 225 (they don't look anything alike though lol)
ReadtheRavishing
ReadtheRavishing
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2133
Tickets 2830

Back to top Go down

Post by ETRD Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:17 pm

ReadtheRavishing wrote:
ETRD wrote:
ReadtheRavishing wrote:How much for cookie dough? I know I don't have enough right now but I'd like to know what to work toward.

I am so sorry except I evaded not to trade my cookie dough one because it was from a friend who is quitting so I do not want to trade it. Except, I will give you a deal. 225 for bubble gum! It looks like cookie dough to be honest lol
That's ok, I would like the bubble gum for 225 (they don't look anything alike though lol)

They both are brown! Lol! OK I have a couple of orders a head and I am trying to get everyone their codes. Lol.
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadtheRavishing Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:22 pm

Wait, what? Isn't this the bubblegum bear?
Mr Tickets Pawpoint Store! Spend your tickets here!***CAN GET ALMOST ANY BEAR!!!!!!!!!*** - Page 2 Bubble10
ReadtheRavishing
ReadtheRavishing
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2133
Tickets 2830

Back to top Go down

Post by ETRD Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:23 pm

Anicaniff wrote:
ETRD wrote:
Anicaniff wrote:i want the wizards of warvely place bear and the panda bear (the panda that comes with a ride) and maybe the old red panda psi 

i'm just curious, how much would the total be? i wanna know before buying (:

OK rofl. The 2 rides would be 700 to 800 paw points. We would need to negotiate.  For all three it 1000.
oh um ....  Ermmm ok lol
then could i please just get the old red panda psi?
All 3 for 800?
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

Post by Ani Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:25 pm

ETRD wrote:
Anicaniff wrote:
ETRD wrote:
Anicaniff wrote:i want the wizards of warvely place bear and the panda bear (the panda that comes with a ride) and maybe the old red panda psi 

i'm just curious, how much would the total be? i wanna know before buying (:

OK rofl. The 2 rides would be 700 to 800 paw points. We would need to negotiate.  For all three it 1000.
oh um ....  Ermmm ok lol
then could i please just get the old red panda psi?
All 3 for 800?
yes yes thanks so much for lowering the price lol(:
Ani
Ani
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 7561
Tickets 10115

Back to top Go down

Post by Moose Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:32 pm

how much would the panda ride be?
Moose
Moose
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 3655
Tickets 2969

Back to top Go down

Post by ETRD Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:37 pm

Moose wrote:how much would the panda ride be?
275?
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadtheRavishing Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:40 pm

Wait isn't the bubblegum bear blue and pink?
ReadtheRavishing
ReadtheRavishing
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2133
Tickets 2830

Back to top Go down

Post by ETRD Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:46 pm

ReadtheRavishing wrote:Wait isn't the bubblegum bear blue and pink?

You are right! That is bubble gum! Is that OK 225 for that bubble gum?
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadtheRavishing Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:47 pm

Haha yeah
ReadtheRavishing
ReadtheRavishing
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2133
Tickets 2830

Back to top Go down

Post by ETRD Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:47 pm

Kellin wrote:I would like to buy the Neon Triceratops and Scottie Dog

OK WE made a deal for 600
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily. Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:51 pm

I'm interested the old red panda, how much would that be?
Emily.
Emily.
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 728
Tickets 782

Back to top Go down

Post by ETRD Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:53 pm

Emily wrote:I'm interested the old red panda, how much would that be?

350? If not what would your budget be and I will see if I can accommodate you!
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

Post by min. Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:08 pm

Added/Deduct both Evan's & Gabby's Points. 
Next time please use this link https://fandomtopia.forumotion.com/t1749-collect-your-pawpoints-here for your points to be added/reduced. 
min.
min.
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 978
Tickets 996
Location : Okay I will tell you a story of where my location is *aheeem* I live under a rock, the end.

Back to top Go down

Post by ETRD Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:10 pm

Mariana♥ wrote:Added/Deduct both Evan's & Gabby's Points. 
Next time please use this link https://fandomtopia.forumotion.com/t1749-collect-your-pawpoints-here for your points to be added/reduced. 

I did lol. I posted after you sent me link lol.
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily. Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:24 pm

ETRD wrote:
Emily wrote:I'm interested the old red panda, how much would that be?

350? If not what would your budget be and I will see if I can accommodate you!
Okay I can do it for 350 ~
But I can't check it now since I'm kinda busy ><
Emily.
Emily.
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 728
Tickets 782

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:24 pm

I would like to buy the wizards bear and the EB bunny. Thank you!
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Moose Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:28 pm

ETRD wrote:
Moose wrote:how much would the panda ride be?
275?

hmm okay then can I get the panda ride c:?
Moose
Moose
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 3655
Tickets 2969

Back to top Go down

Post by ETRD Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:29 pm

HazzaPrincess♔ wrote:I would like to buy the wizards bear and the EB bunny. Thank you!

That is going to be 900. That ok? I can negotiate.
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:29 pm

How muuucch for these 3 <3

Wizards of Waverly Place- carpet ride

Star Wars Bear- land speeder spaceship ride

Old Red Panda- ears and tails
Admin
Admin
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 0
Posts 12165
Tickets 1621

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:30 pm

ETRD wrote:
HazzaPrincess♔ wrote:I would like to buy the wizards bear and the EB bunny. Thank you!

That is going to be 900. That ok? I can negotiate.
That is fine.
I have tons of tickets that I have nothing to do with.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by ETRD Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:32 pm

Anika. wrote:How muuucch for these 3 <3

OK this may be steep except I negotiate here. 1001 pawpoints. :]
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:33 pm

ETRD wrote:
Anika. wrote:How muuucch for these 3 <3

OK this may be steep except I negotiate here. 1001 pawpoints. :]
Aha that's fine, I can pay that xD I'll add the points to you and can you PM me the codes now perhaps? :')
Admin
Admin
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 0
Posts 12165
Tickets 1621

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next