Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seriously? AM i the only one who noticed this today!

+6
ETRD
Catty♡
Admin
Maddy
Denise
ReadtheRavishing
10 posters

Go down

Seriously? AM i the only one who noticed this today! Empty Seriously? AM i the only one who noticed this today!

Post by FabianaForvever Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:01 pm

Ok I ran into Bessie today and everytime I mention something people just pretty much ignore it so I think i'm gonna quit BVB, I mean seriously why even bother when nobody listens... Bessie is back and online today, so i took a photo of it but I wonder if I should even bother posting considering messages are to long and people are to self upsessed to even bother looking...
FabianaForvever
FabianaForvever
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 136
Tickets 137

Back to top Go down

Seriously? AM i the only one who noticed this today! Empty Re: Seriously? AM i the only one who noticed this today!

Post by ReadtheRavishing Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:12 pm

Nah I've seen her on several times, I'm not even sure she was ever banned from BV.

And I'm sorry you feel that way Fabiana Sad I don't try to ignore anyone, sorry if anything you've said has slipped past my radar.
ReadtheRavishing
ReadtheRavishing
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2133
Tickets 2830

Back to top Go down

Seriously? AM i the only one who noticed this today! Empty Re: Seriously? AM i the only one who noticed this today!

Post by Hazza Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:27 pm

I've seen her here and there, but you should give her a chance because she did apologize for what people think she has done. But that may take some time.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:34 pm

She has actually apologised Razz I think we should give her another chance like Sammy says. Plus, you've never actually brought this up with me so...? <3
Admin
Admin
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 0
Posts 12165
Tickets 1621

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:46 pm

Yeah you never brought this up with anyone.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Denise Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:48 pm

What does this girl even do?

Denise
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 983
Tickets 1838

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:49 pm

Aww don't leave Fabiana Sad
Maddy
Maddy
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 799
Tickets 977

Back to top Go down

Post by FabianaForvever Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:29 pm

I literally brought it up in the chat room when you were logged in Hazza , so she hasn't changed at all she tried scamming me today so looks like I should quit  im sorry im just done with this now
FabianaForvever
FabianaForvever
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 136
Tickets 137

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:43 pm

Please don't leave D: Perhaps if you pmed either one of us we could help better? The chat can sometimes get pretty hectic and I'm sure Sammy didn't mean to ignore you <3 PM me maybe? I really don't want you to leave though /:
Admin
Admin
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 0
Posts 12165
Tickets 1621

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:08 pm

Please don't leave, Fabiana. I know that you said it on chat, but I just didn't really exactly know how to reply to it.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by ETRD Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:15 pm

Don't leave. Sad
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

Post by Catty♡ Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:31 am

aww pls don't quit fabiana  sadddddddddddddd who even is Bessie?
Catty♡
Catty♡
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 534
Tickets 344

Back to top Go down

Post by ETRD Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:21 am

Catty♡ wrote:aww pls don't quit fabiana  sadddddddddddddd who even is Bessie?
^ ^  Bessie adventurous 32. She was a  thicker on this forum.
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

Post by FabianaForvever Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:28 am

*cough cough* IM Laughing so hard! She wasn't a tricker she was thicker! I think it was because of all the spahgetti yah?
FabianaForvever
FabianaForvever
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 136
Tickets 137

Back to top Go down

Post by ETRD Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:35 am

Fabiana❥ wrote:*cough cough* IM Laughing so hard! She wasn't a tricker she was thicker! I think it was because of all the spahgetti yah?
Rofl! Oops tricker and hacker! That lol. BMW can we meet up rn?
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

Post by Ani Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:44 am

fabiana, dont leave Sad
Ani
Ani
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 7561
Tickets 10115

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:44 pm

ETRD wrote:
Fabiana❥ wrote:*cough cough* IM Laughing so hard! She wasn't a tricker she was thicker! I think it was because of all the spahgetti yah?
Don't get off-topic, Evan. 

Like I said before, I know what you thought she did in the past, but why can't you guys give her a chance since she did apologize?

If you don't believe she apologized, I have proof.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by FabianaForvever Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:52 pm

Hazza wrote:
ETRD wrote:
Don't get off-topic, Evan. 

Like I said before, I know what you thought she did in the past, but why can't you guys give her a chance since she did apologize?

If you don't believe she apologized, I have proof.
Yeah, but I have proof in all my emails from yesterday that she hasn't changed one bit so... she doesn't have my trust and that's you guys need to accept, so If she end up coming back to BVB or whatever I'm gonna leave cause your setting yourself up for trouble... BTW did she ever give the stolen items back? I think not she still has them so good luck with her looks like you don't know people until you get dissed for a hacker/tricker.
FabianaForvever
FabianaForvever
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 136
Tickets 137

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:13 pm

Well who really knows if she has changed if she isn't on here to show it. I'm basically close to leaving bv anyways so I don't exactly care about a lot of things anymore, but I do care if you do decide to leave because I would not want that to happen. I understand that you don't trust her and idk what I am in this... if she says she has changed, I'm not forgiving her right away until I actually see that she has. I'm not sure if she gave the items back. I know that someone asked for them, but she hasn't been on in a few days. It wouldn't be a good enough reason to quit if she comes back. She hasn't been on this site in a few days so you're basically okay. You can always stay away from her.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:35 pm

Ash
Ash
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 3
Posts 8711
Tickets 9499

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down