Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am getting my braces off tomorrow!

+3
Puppy
ReadtheRavishing
Moose
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I am getting my braces off tomorrow! Empty I am getting my braces off tomorrow!

Post by ETRD Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:10 pm

I am sooooooooooooo frieaking excited rn. In less than 24 hours I won't have braces! I have had them on since the end if 4th grade and it was fine except I couldn't have my favorite soda much and couldn't have come candy and the worst of all popcorn. Cute Cry I missed the soda and popcorn and I will pig out all Monday on popcorn sodas burgers pizza rofl. I have been waiting 5 years. About time now
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

I am getting my braces off tomorrow! Empty Re: I am getting my braces off tomorrow!

Post by Moose Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:38 pm

oh well good luck c:
I heard that it's pretty painful, kind of like pulling teeth e.e
and then you'll be getting retainers xD
Moose
Moose
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 3655
Tickets 2969

Back to top Go down

I am getting my braces off tomorrow! Empty Re: I am getting my braces off tomorrow!

Post by ETRD Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:41 pm

Moose wrote:oh well good luck c:
I heard that it's pretty painful, kind of like pulling teeth e.e
and then you'll be getting retainers xD
Really I heard the opposite lol! Rofl! Who knows. Lol. Tha ks!
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:56 pm

Awesome! 
I get my braces off on the 27th.
Even though they say not have popcorn and gum and such, I still had popcorn anyways, but I'm not a gum chewer.
I'm quite happy myself to getting mine off since I've had them on for 2 years and a half.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by ETRD Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:57 pm

Hazza wrote:Awesome! 
Even though they say not have popcorn and gum and such, I still had popcorn anyways, but I'm not a gum chewer.
I'm quite happy myself to getting mine off since I've had them on for 2 years and a half.
I have never had gum so I never had an issue with that! Yay! We are 2 days apart rofl. Razz
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:59 pm

ETRD wrote:
I have never had gum so I never had an issue with that! Yay! We are 2 days apart rofl. Razz
I had gum, but I wasn't a huge fan of it. I guess I'm just afraid that I would shallow it by accident.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by ETRD Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:00 pm

Hazza wrote:
ETRD wrote:
I had gum, but I wasn't a huge fan of it. I guess I'm just afraid that I would shallow it by accident.
It feels like plastic to me in the hand and people at my school chew it horribly so it disgusts me. Btw, can you check my graphic artist thread please? Lol.
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:02 pm

ETRD wrote:
Hazza wrote:
ETRD wrote:
It feels like plastic to me in the hand and people at my school chew it horribly so it disgusts me. Btw, can you check my graphic artist thread please? Lol.
There's different kinds of flavors like mint and such. My mother and my brother chew gum. Did you ever have to wear those elastic bands? I do and they really suck.

Don't get off topic, Evan. This thread is about you getting your braces off, not about a graphic artist.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by ETRD Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:03 pm

Hazza wrote:
ETRD wrote:
Hazza wrote:
ETRD wrote:
There's different kinds of flavors like mint and such. My mother and my brother chew gum. Did you ever have to wear those elastic bands? I do and they really suck.

Don't get off topic, Evan. This thread is about you getting your braces off, not about a graphic artist.
Rofl. I have one except I is super loose and only connects 2 small teeth. They never hurt at all. Wbu?
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:06 pm

ETRD wrote:
Hazza wrote:
ETRD wrote:
Hazza wrote:
ETRD wrote:

Rofl. I have one except I is super loose and only connects 2 small teeth. They never hurt at all. Wbu?
I have to wear 5 of them. Three on the left side and two on the right. It's really annoying when my orthodontist tells me that I have to change them. I have to wear the little tiny white ones, but in the beginning I had the colored ones that were bigger.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by ETRD Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:07 pm

Hazza wrote:
ETRD wrote:
Hazza wrote:
ETRD wrote:
Hazza wrote:
ETRD wrote:

I have to wear 5 of them. Three on the left side and two on the right. It's really annoying when my orthodontist tells me that I have to change them. I have to wear the little tiny white ones, but in the beginning I had the colored ones that were bigger.
Wow I had one measly one rofl
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:09 pm

ETRD wrote:
Hazza wrote:
ETRD wrote:
Hazza wrote:
ETRD wrote:
Hazza wrote:
ETRD wrote:

Wow I had one measly one rofl
At first it was only during the night, but I have to wear them all day long. Sometimes I'm not good at wearing them all day, but I try. I have to take them out when I eat of course.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by ETRD Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:11 pm

I wear mine all day not so bad though. I have to take mine out except it is nothing reallyrofl
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadtheRavishing Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:12 pm

I had braces for 2 1/2 years, elastic bands, retainers, even a little chain that had to pull a lopsided tooth back in place. I don't envy you a bit lol.
ReadtheRavishing
ReadtheRavishing
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2133
Tickets 2830

Back to top Go down

Post by ETRD Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:12 pm

Rofl! Thanks.
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:16 pm

Evan, did you pick out your retainers? Last visit I did! It was very exciting.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by ETRD Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:18 pm

I mad me timbres signs last time and then I get a week without many thing then I go and get my permanent bottom retainer and a top retainer lol. Wbu?
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:06 pm

On the top I picked purple glitter and then for the bottom I picked rainbow glitter. Notice the theme?
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by ETRD Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:13 pm

Rofl! Sure!
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:05 pm

Evan, that is sooooooo exciting. :DDD  I got my braces off like 2 years ago and it felt SUPER weird when they were gone, but it was AWESOME. I had braces and an expander, so it felt great once they were gone. I'm really excited for you. yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Puppy
Puppy
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 201
Tickets 225

Back to top Go down

Post by ETRD Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:44 pm

Thanks liz! I feel like I will be rubbing my tongue all over the front of my teeth lol!
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:51 pm

Lol, that is what I did.  dat tongue tho
Puppy
Puppy
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 201
Tickets 225

Back to top Go down

Post by ETRD Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:02 pm

That is what I Will do too dat tongue tho
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:10 pm

I get my braces off next year. I have a power chain on top the  just regular braces on the bottom. I still need to schedule my appointments oops.
Maddy
Maddy
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 799
Tickets 977

Back to top Go down

Post by ETRD Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:20 pm

Rofl! Good thing I was a reminder!
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next