Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi guys! c:

4 posters

Go down

Hi guys! c: Empty Hi guys! c:

Post by ETRD Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:41 am

Hey guys. I wanted to let you know.I will be on limited for the next couple of weeks because my homework load is incredibly humongous and I have four projects to complete and make perfect. Also, bearville emailed my parents about my bearvile account and they are reallymad at me so they made sure my account can never be retrieved so looks like I am done with bearville lol. At least I know my lobster was by my side and I was wearing my bunny letter man and my dream moose lol with the cowboy hat that is super rare lol. I will try in a week or too and figure.out a way so any help I can get is appreciated. I will try to come on as much as possible but no guarantees.

Thanks guys! Lily!
-Evan
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

Hi guys! c: Empty Re: Hi guys! c:

Post by Hazza Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:11 pm

I understand Evan. School always comes first before anything else and it's important to get good grades and try your hardest. If some days you can't go on it's alright, we understand and respect that. I'm so sorry about your bv account. You probably were disappointed and upset when you couldn't get it back.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by ETRD Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:11 pm

Lashton wrote:I understand Evan. School always comes first before anything else and it's important to get good grades and try your hardest. If some days you can't go on it's alright, we understand and respect that. I'm so sorry about your bv account. You probably were disappointed and upset when you couldn't get it back.
I got my teacher to to make some of them due later o.I Wil be on for a little bit more but still lol Razz
The only.way I can get it back I if I figure out some way to get my mom's emails email them and say it is ok rofl
Thanks hazza c:
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

Post by ali. Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:53 pm

I'm sorry that you got banned. If you do really love Bearville, you can always start again! I'm sure people on this forum would gladly donate a few things to get you started again. Hopefully your mom can email them again for help. Don't pretend to be your mom though, I'm sure that if you get an actual adult's help, it would be more useful/helpful.
ali.
ali.
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 322
Tickets 325

Back to top Go down

Post by ETRD Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:40 pm

Allie<3 wrote:I'm sorry that you got banned. If you do really love Bearville, you can always start again! I'm sure people on this forum would gladly donate a few things to get you started again. Hopefully your mom can email them again for help. Don't pretend to be your mom though, I'm sure that if you get an actual adult's help, it would be more useful/helpful.
My mom doesn't want me anymore so you know lol
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:30 am

Awww, I'm so sorry to see that Evan! Hopefully there is some kind of way to get back your account {if not, I'll happily donate items if you wish to start afresh on BV!}. Hopefully we can talk again soon Evan! And I completely understand the stresses that are entailed with school. I hope you have a good school year Evan <3
Admin
Admin
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 0
Posts 12165
Tickets 1621

Back to top Go down

Post by ETRD Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:23 pm

Anika. wrote:Awww, I'm so sorry to see that Evan! Hopefully there is some kind of way to get back your account {if not, I'll happily donate items if you wish to start afresh on BV!}. Hopefully we can talk again soon Evan! And I completely understand the stresses that are entailed with school. I hope you have a good school year Evan <3

Thanks I will be on at l. Once a day but not like for hours lol maybe an hour or too max lol
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:43 pm

Locked.
Hazza