Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

helllllllllloooooooooooo fellow bvb citizens

+2
ReadtheRavishing
vivy
6 posters

Go down

helllllllllloooooooooooo fellow bvb citizens Empty helllllllllloooooooooooo fellow bvb citizens

Post by ETRD Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:34 pm

as you all know, i was hacked and my account was deleted and now my mom has jumped on the bandwagon of no more bv. well that is not happening rofl i want my account back. she has already caught me trying to get my account back. SHE CAN NOT SEE ANYTHING ABOUT THIS AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do you think this is an effective way?

step 1: change the directory of emails from bearville to the trash can or be permanently deleted except, i get an copy of an email to my email address.
step 2: email vwhelp and wait for resdponse
step 3: cieve response and reply on my moms computer except delete all evidence of me being on there and direct bv to my new email
step 4: get items back and enjoy

do you see anything wrong with this/ are there any kinks i could work out?

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

helllllllllloooooooooooo fellow bvb citizens Empty Re: helllllllllloooooooooooo fellow bvb citizens

Post by Hazza Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:46 pm

Well for me if my mom told me to not do something, I would follow her order and not do it. I try to not go and do things behind her back, but I'm sure that there are people out there that does that. I can say that you can erase all history of you doing that, but she could still somehow guess that you were trying to do it.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

helllllllllloooooooooooo fellow bvb citizens Empty Re: helllllllllloooooooooooo fellow bvb citizens

Post by Guest Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:14 pm

I honestly think you should listen to your mom. Because if she finds out you didn't, it could either hurt her, or make her lose her trust for you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:16 pm

anchor wrote:I honestly think you should listen to your mom. Because if she finds out you didn't, it could either hurt her, or make her lose her trust for you.
dis^
listen 2 bear bear

Back to top Go down

Post by vivy Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:17 pm

yeah, I guess I agree with everyone. When I lost my account my mom got pretty mad and told me to not send anymore emails, and I listened to her but if you really want your account back I guess go for it.
vivy
vivy
Amazing Member
Amazing Member

Reputation 0
Posts 75
Tickets 74

Back to top Go down

Post by ETRD Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:29 pm

Ok I. Haven't done anything yet except I spent like a lot of money on bears and bought stuff and I would rather just have my account you know? If I tell her the truth it doesn't hurt her so I think I will be fine except idk Ermmm
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:30 pm

Well you said she told you not to go on it anymore, and if she finds out she might block it from your computer?? (including any site that has Bearville in it. so this forum.)

Back to top Go down

Post by ETRD Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:35 pm

anchor wrote:Well you said she told you not to go on it anymore, and if she finds out she might block it from your computer?? (including any site that has Bearville in it. so this forum.)
Well just my computer, except she just doesn't want me to be obsessed with items like I was when I was younger and we had an ordeal with it except I have worked so hard for those items I just want my account back rofl
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

Post by vivy Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:38 pm

What did they say when you emailed vwhelp?
vivy
vivy
Amazing Member
Amazing Member

Reputation 0
Posts 75
Tickets 74

Back to top Go down

Post by ETRD Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:41 pm

vivy wrote:What did they say when you emailed vwhelp?
They asked my mom and she said no lol
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadtheRavishing Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:50 pm

Well seems to me the best option would be to ask your mom (nicely!) if there's any way you can prove you're not going to be using cheats anymore and earn her trust back.
ReadtheRavishing
ReadtheRavishing
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2133
Tickets 2830

Back to top Go down

Post by ETRD Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:56 pm

ReadtheRavishing wrote:Well seems to me the best option would be to ask your mom (nicely!) if there's any way you can prove you're not going to be using cheats anymore and earn her trust back.
My dad just said yes but my mom said idk he just said
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:06 pm

I would say to just have a new account. If you tell your mom that you want to use bv for the fun of it, not just the codes part for it, then I suppose that would be alright.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by ETRD Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:12 pm

Lashton wrote:I would say to just have a new account. If you tell your mom that you want to use bv for the fun of it, not just the codes part for it, then I suppose that would be alright.
She is more mad about the items rofl
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:16 pm

Well I agree with her on that. They are just pixels. I mean it doesn't matter how many rares or psis you have.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by ETRD Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:18 pm

Lashton wrote:Well I agree with her on that. They are just pixels. I mean it doesn't matter how many rares or psis you have.
The only reason.why I am so mad is because either just bought some.super rare items with gift cards rofl
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:23 pm

So you're saying you used your gift cards to get more items?
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by ETRD Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:31 pm

Lashton wrote:So you're saying you used your gift cards to get more items?
Yes I bought this rare cowboy hat from blueberry and a letter man from ballerina rofl
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:36 pm

Oh, I see. Usually people do it the other way. Look for giftcards, sell their items. xD
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Ani Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:03 pm

if my mom told me not tot do something and i did it, i would be super guilty. also how will u get on her email lol unless you know her pasword. and maybe they'll email her when your at school........... they are so many possiblities. they can also call your parents...... they can do anything. if you get caught you'll be in more trouble. maybe you can make a new account.......... unless you're IP banned. idk what to tell you
Ani
Ani
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 7561
Tickets 10115

Back to top Go down

Post by ali. Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:33 pm

I think you should try as much as you can. The BV system is a lot nicer than a lot of other games when it comes to player satisfaction and customer service. I played a game where I was constantly scammed and they never gave anything back to me. Just know that the BV system is actually very kind most of the time. If all else fails, there is really nothing else unless you start over.
ali.
ali.
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 322
Tickets 325

Back to top Go down

Post by Ani Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:35 pm

Allie<3 wrote:I think you should try as much as you can. The BV system is a lot nicer than a lot of other games when it comes to player satisfaction and customer service. I played a game where I was constantly scammed and they never gave anything back to me. Just know that the BV system is actually very kind most of the time. If all else fails, there is really nothing else unless you start over.
i agree
Ani
Ani
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 7561
Tickets 10115

Back to top Go down

Post by ETRD Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:53 pm

Yeah anyways I have it set up so any email from bearville I'ds felted on my mom's computer but sent to me rofl
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down