Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GUYS LISTEN THIS IS HUGE NEWS, IF YOU'RE A DIRECTIONER AND A SWIFTIE PLEASE READ [If you're not one of those things still read]

+2
Admin
Hazza
6 posters

Go down

GUYS LISTEN THIS IS HUGE NEWS, IF YOU'RE A DIRECTIONER AND A SWIFTIE PLEASE READ [If you're not one of those things still read] Empty GUYS LISTEN THIS IS HUGE NEWS, IF YOU'RE A DIRECTIONER AND A SWIFTIE PLEASE READ [If you're not one of those things still read]

Post by Hazza Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:09 pm

According to this article here: http://www.eonline.com/news/586928/taylor-swift-is-releasing-a-harry-styles-inspired-single-next-week-and-fans-are-going-bananas

Taylor Swift is writing a song about Harry Styles. Yes about my man. Anyways, I'm not really that sure about my reaction on this, but it's making everyone excited. I guess I am? I don't know, people think that Taylor's songs when it comes to boys are about breaking up and what they did to her, but this one may be different. It's titled "Out Of The Woods" and I'm sure when we hear the song the title will make more sense hopefully.

What are you guys thoughts on this?
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

GUYS LISTEN THIS IS HUGE NEWS, IF YOU'RE A DIRECTIONER AND A SWIFTIE PLEASE READ [If you're not one of those things still read] Empty Re: GUYS LISTEN THIS IS HUGE NEWS, IF YOU'RE A DIRECTIONER AND A SWIFTIE PLEASE READ [If you're not one of those things still read]

Post by Guest Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:38 pm

It's not going to be a bashing song like a few people think, it sounds mostly like she's just looking back on the good times they shared. (:

Back to top Go down

GUYS LISTEN THIS IS HUGE NEWS, IF YOU'RE A DIRECTIONER AND A SWIFTIE PLEASE READ [If you're not one of those things still read] Empty Re: GUYS LISTEN THIS IS HUGE NEWS, IF YOU'RE A DIRECTIONER AND A SWIFTIE PLEASE READ [If you're not one of those things still read]

Post by Hazza Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:40 pm

That's actually what I'm thinking also, but I still just want to see. It would be weird to listen to it and be like "This is about Harry Styles. Wow."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:26 am

Oooh.. xD Sounds intriguing.. ;D
Admin
Admin
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 0
Posts 12165
Tickets 1621

Back to top Go down

Post by Holly Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:27 pm

Omg wow :O
Holly
Holly
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 2542
Tickets 2479

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:23 pm

Anika. wrote:Oooh.. xD Sounds intriguing.. ;D
^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:43 am

The song is out now, and it's beautiful. There's absolutely no bashing at all, by the way. (:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:33 pm

I need to listen to it ;-;
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Ani Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:38 pm

i like taylor. but wasnt i knew u were trouble about harry????????
Ani
Ani
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 7561
Tickets 10115

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:56 pm

Ani wrote:i like taylor. but wasnt i knew u were trouble about harry????????
No, the album that I Knew You Were Trouble is on came out before they even dated.

So far, Out of the Woods is the only song that's about him, but it's not bashing him or anything. In fact, I've seen a lot of people on twitter that didn't like her say that they like the song, so it's worth listening to it. (:

Back to top Go down

Post by King K Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:10 pm

maybe it's about harry styles coming out of the woods carrying his new bride sammy... just a thought Wink
King K
King K
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 8187
Tickets 12447

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:16 pm

Eleanor wrote:maybe it's about harry styles coming out of the woods carrying his new bride sammy... just a thought Wink
Yes I love that thought, perhaps I secretly know Taylor and I wanted her to write about that xD
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Ani Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:45 pm

i'm going to listen to it:) i really like taylor 

and shake it off was different from what she ever wrote
Ani
Ani
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 7561
Tickets 10115

Back to top Go down

Post by Jəssıca Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:56 pm

I love Out of the Woods! It's bittersweet. A lot of people are still making excuses and hating on Taylor. But I guess those are the same ones that caused her and Harry to break up in the first place. It's so terrible, but I wish Taylor the best.
Jəssıca
Jəssıca
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1506
Tickets 1604

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:09 pm

Ani wrote:i'm going to listen to it:) i really like taylor 

and shake it off was different from what she ever wrote
This whole album is really different from anything she's done before. If you liked Shake it Off, the album only gets better (I haven't heard the whole thing but some fans have and they're all agreeing about that haha).

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:41 pm

Locked.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down