Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOLY GUACOMOLE BEARVILLE IS NOT CLOSING I REPEAT BEARVILLE IS NOT CLOSING (sort of...)

+9
ETRD
Sophia
Puppy
Ireland
Beloved♡
Admin
Savanah
Hazza
King K
13 posters

Go down

HOLY GUACOMOLE BEARVILLE IS NOT CLOSING I REPEAT BEARVILLE IS NOT CLOSING (sort of...) Empty HOLY GUACOMOLE BEARVILLE IS NOT CLOSING I REPEAT BEARVILLE IS NOT CLOSING (sort of...)

Post by crayola washable markers Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:45 pm

CHECK YOUR EMAILS LADIES AND GENTLEMAN AND IF YOU'RE TOO LAZY THEN HERE IS WHAT THEY SENT:

HOLY GUACOMOLE BEARVILLE IS NOT CLOSING I REPEAT BEARVILLE IS NOT CLOSING (sort of...) 111

Last edited by crayola washable markers on Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
crayola washable markers
crayola washable markers
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 604
Tickets 721

Back to top Go down

HOLY GUACOMOLE BEARVILLE IS NOT CLOSING I REPEAT BEARVILLE IS NOT CLOSING (sort of...) Empty Re: HOLY GUACOMOLE BEARVILLE IS NOT CLOSING I REPEAT BEARVILLE IS NOT CLOSING (sort of...)

Post by King K Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:46 pm

OMG I GOT THAT TOO!! I'm really excited but I'm worried that Bearville will never be the same! They also mention that BABW's are not printing Bearville Certificates with the codes on them now D: Thanks for posting <3
King K
King K
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 8187
Tickets 12447

Back to top Go down

HOLY GUACOMOLE BEARVILLE IS NOT CLOSING I REPEAT BEARVILLE IS NOT CLOSING (sort of...) Empty Re: HOLY GUACOMOLE BEARVILLE IS NOT CLOSING I REPEAT BEARVILLE IS NOT CLOSING (sort of...)

Post by crayola washable markers Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:49 pm

im excited to see the new bearville too, hopefully it's not something like where all you do is play bear games :/
crayola washable markers
crayola washable markers
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 604
Tickets 721

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:59 pm

goCards posted this on the other thread for bv. I guess it's good that it's not closing, but I probably won't play the new bearville.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanah Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:40 pm

To be honest, I'm pretty sure they aren't making a new bearville virtual world. It's probably just going to be a site with games and videos on it...not a virtual world like what we have now. 

buildabear.com/play
Savanah
Savanah
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 10
Posts 4447
Tickets 11470

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:42 pm

Ergh, it's taken them so long for them to revive BV.. I doubt I'll play the new version though since I've completely quit BV and I'm too busy anyway. Dx
Admin
Admin
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 0
Posts 12165
Tickets 1621

Back to top Go down

Post by Beloved♡ Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:52 pm

No wonder they brought in the rare items!
Beloved♡
Beloved♡
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 8
Posts 3477
Tickets 2701

Back to top Go down

Post by Ireland Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:29 pm

The new one isn't even virtual! D:
Ireland
Ireland
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2002
Tickets 2572

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleesa❥ Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:51 am

I posted this email, yes it's closing
Aleesa❥
Aleesa❥
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 4226
Tickets 3904

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:13 pm

It is closing and all items and everything you own will be deleted. Trust me I asked them. Sad
Puppy
Puppy
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 201
Tickets 225

Back to top Go down

Post by crayola washable markers Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:10 pm

update, i thought this would help out with us visualising the new bearville, this is what bearville sent me:

We are working to ensure that Build-A-Bear offers a variety of long-term
opportunities for fun, entertainment and learning. We are excited about the
launch of Build-A-Bear, “Play” and hope that you will join us on our
journey to develop a new, more interactive and special world.

While it will not duplicate the original Bearville, and your accounts will
not transfer but as of now, it will be a mix of games, videos and some
exciting things that we can’t talk about yet as they are still being
developed. We believe that it will capture the spirit of this special place
for guests and their furry friends.
crayola washable markers
crayola washable markers
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 604
Tickets 721

Back to top Go down

Post by ETRD Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:29 pm

omg that sounds so stupid..................... why do they have to shut it down lol.......................................... i hate them -
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:36 pm

It doesn't sound like it's still going to be a virtual world. It sounds so boring.
Sophia
Sophia
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 509
Tickets 527

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:37 pm

I received the email as well. Not too satisfied with this news.

Back to top Go down

Post by ETRD Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:38 pm

it sounds like a thing for 2  year olds xD
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:20 pm

I didn't think it was going to be another virtual world anyways. Regardless of what it was going to be, I'm not going to play on it/with it. Who knows what they were thinking, but bv hasn't always been what it always was, I mean some people just only care about rares and there's no updates, so I guess they had to do something.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by rachelgirl192 Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:01 pm

it is right: it is still closing down and there will NOT be another virtual world that will replace bearville. Just the boring little games.

rachelgirl192
Amazing Member
Amazing Member

Reputation 0
Posts 24
Tickets 25

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleesa❥ Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:19 pm

http://buildabear.com/play/
-sigh-
this is the new website
Aleesa❥
Aleesa❥
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 4226
Tickets 3904

Back to top Go down

Post by crayola washable markers Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:22 pm

oh my gawd, i hate bearville
crayola washable markers
crayola washable markers
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 604
Tickets 721

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleesa❥ Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:13 pm

It's so sad ugh
Aleesa❥
Aleesa❥
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 4226
Tickets 3904

Back to top Go down

Post by Sell❤ Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:16 pm

Bearville will shut down and they will create other game
Sell❤
Sell❤
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 186
Tickets 189

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:03 pm

Locked.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down