Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pretty Little Liars: Favorite character and couple?

+6
Rydel.
andromeda
Britney
ETRD
Violet
Ani
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Pretty Little Liars: Favorite character and couple? Empty Pretty Little Liars: Favorite character and couple?

Post by Hazza Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:29 pm

Where are my pll fans at? I love this show so much! It's my favorite. I get excited when I watch it every Tuesday night.

Anyways, my favorite character is Aria and my favorite couple is Aria and Ezra, but I also like Hanna and Caleb.

What about you?

Last edited by Hazza on Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Pretty Little Liars: Favorite character and couple? Empty Re: Pretty Little Liars: Favorite character and couple?

Post by Ani Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:06 pm

Aria and I love this show
Ani
Ani
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 7561
Tickets 10115

Back to top Go down

Pretty Little Liars: Favorite character and couple? Empty Re: Pretty Little Liars: Favorite character and couple?

Post by Hazza Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:11 pm

Omg ikr it's the best show :DD
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Violet Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:59 pm

My favorite character has always been Emily. I'm not sure why though.

My favorite couple is Hanna and Caleb because I just love them both.
Violet
Violet
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1098
Tickets 728

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:36 pm

Omg yes I love Emily, she is probably my second favorite character. She is so sweet and always right.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by ETRD Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:46 pm

what is pll about????
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:07 pm

These four girls, Aria, Hanna, Emily, and Spencer start receiving these messages from "A" but they can receive it in other ways than just by text and email. They believe that Alison is dead because in the beginning they have to go to her funeral. All of the four girls were good friends with Alison because she was their leader even though she isn't the nicest person. From there, A keeps on sending them messages knowing about everything that they do. 

I'm not going to give too much away, but if you want to watch the show you can. You can probably find the episodes on Youtube or buy it on iTunes, even Netflix would have it.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by ETRD Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:09 pm

so that is the plot? wow.... i thought it was dirtier xD
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:12 pm

There's more to this because it gets in more depth and creepy, and interactions with other characters such as Toby, Spencer's sister Melissa, Melissa's husband, Mona, and a lot of other characters. In the beginning, you find out about the Jenna thing and all of that stuff which is like about what happened in their past, and like what happened when Alison went missing.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by ETRD Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:14 pm

okkkk that is what i thought.... i may watch an episod because this one girl on the commercials is reallt hot except idk... seeems girlly
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:15 pm

What girl are you referring to? If you watch an episode let me know what you think of it.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by ETRD Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:17 pm

she is blonde... omg that makes me such a bad person omg xD bblllleeruugh ok i will watch one soon with my friend. our other friend who is a girl is going to force us but i will keep you updated
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:19 pm

That's Ashley Benson a.k.a Hanna Marin. Yeah she's really beautiful.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by ETRD Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:19 pm

omg thats a cute name!!!!! she and i are perfect xD
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:21 pm

lol evan you have a crush now :]
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by ETRD Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:24 pm

my gf can't know that i called her pretty :]
except i will always love giselleeeeee so roflllllllll
wait.... has gisselle appeared on this show?
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:29 pm

There's no gisselle on this show.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Britney Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:30 am

Fav Character : Aria
Fav Couple: EZRIA Very Happy
Britney
Britney
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 1
Posts 408
Tickets 425

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:19 pm

Omg yes Britney! Aria and Ezra are the best ;D
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Rydel. Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:42 pm

HANNA AND HALEB OOHNMY GOSH OTP
Rydel.
Rydel.
Graphic Artist Rydel
Graphic Artist Rydel

Reputation 12
Posts 4647
Tickets 3036

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:48 pm

Yes! But I think I like Ezria a little bit more.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Helaine Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:57 pm

My favorite character is Spencer b/c I feel like I completely relate to her--she's more intellectual and plans things out and is a perfectionist. I love Aria also, but I do not relate to her as a character, she's a lot more bold in terms of her style choices and is a lot more brave than I would be in many situations! But that's one of the reasons I love her as a character.

However, in real life, I'm most like the real Aria, aka Lucy Hale. We are both super short, have the same exact haircut, same skin tone, and our faces look kind of similar (although she's wayyyy prettier than me hahaha). Plus our real life personalities are super similar. :]

In terms of my favorite couple, hands down it would be Ezria. I ship them all day erry day Very Happy However, I also really like Spaleb....I KNOW I KNOW YOU ALL WILL HATE ME FOR SAYING THAT HAHAH. I'm just not a Haleb shipper. I think Spencer and Caleb are so much cuter for each other!! But let's be honest, it's not gonna last, which makes me sad :///
Helaine
Helaine
Admin Kat
Admin Kat

Reputation 9
Posts 18638
Tickets 14333

Back to top Go down

Post by andromeda Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:00 pm

Aria is my favourite character or spencer....

Eriza is the ship of a lifetime *Coldplay Dancing Monkies come out*
andromeda
andromeda
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2774
Tickets 967

Back to top Go down

Post by Helaine Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:46 pm

Shazza wrote:Aria is my favourite character or spencer....

Eriza is the ship of a lifetime *Coldplay Dancing Monkies come out*

YAAAAAAAAASSSSS
Helaine
Helaine
Admin Kat
Admin Kat

Reputation 9
Posts 18638
Tickets 14333

Back to top Go down

Post by Rydel. Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:39 pm

Lychee Liu wrote:My favorite character is Spencer b/c I feel like I completely relate to her--she's more intellectual and plans things out and is a perfectionist. I love Aria also, but I do not relate to her as a character, she's a lot more bold in terms of her style choices and is a lot more brave than I would be in many situations! But that's one of the reasons I love her as a character.

However, in real life, I'm most like the real Aria, aka Lucy Hale. We are both super short, have the same exact haircut, same skin tone, and our faces look kind of similar (although she's wayyyy prettier than me hahaha). Plus our real life personalities are super similar. :]

In terms of my favorite couple, hands down it would be Ezria. I ship them all day erry day Very Happy However, I also really like Spaleb....I KNOW I KNOW YOU ALL WILL HATE ME FOR SAYING THAT HAHAH. I'm just not a Haleb shipper. I think Spencer and Caleb are so much cuter for each other!! But let's be honest, it's not gonna last, which makes me sad :///
i dont hate you but i just really hate spaleb aha
sPENCER AND TOBY ARE WAYYYYYY CUTER LIKE 164921084999900193% way cuter than spaleb. 

also im glad i read that ships spoiler for s7
Rydel.
Rydel.
Graphic Artist Rydel
Graphic Artist Rydel

Reputation 12
Posts 4647
Tickets 3036

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next