Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anxiety Hurts- True Story P1

3 posters

Go down

Anxiety Hurts- True Story P1 Empty Anxiety Hurts- True Story P1

Post by andromeda Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:43 am

I sat alone in a desolate room, heart breaking. The walls were a musty, dirty grey colour, and the floor was hard. My eyes glanced at the small chair in the corner, as i got up and sat in it, curled up in a ball. My heart pounded as my chest tightened "Why am i still sitting here? i should have ran away like (This girl will be known as Millie) Millie told me too" i told myself, tears streaming down my pale face. I didn't feel like i could breathe. i gasped for air telling myself "believe in yourself, you are worth it"
but i didnt feel like it. As i stepped out into the dance studio, the bright light grinned down at me, and (known as Demi) Demi, the girl who suffered social anxiety too, gave me a 'you can do it smile'. The lights glared and people looked at me, laughing, and one girl (Bullygirl) said to me "Ew shes LOOKING at me" my chest tightened and i couldnt breathe, and for a split second, my knees fell before me, and i fell to the ground...
andromeda
andromeda
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2774
Tickets 967

Back to top Go down

Anxiety Hurts- True Story P1 Empty Re: Anxiety Hurts- True Story P1

Post by ValDaKewlest Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:55 am

Aww<333
I'm so sorry you feel this Sad!
Next part?
ValDaKewlest
ValDaKewlest
Amazing Member
Amazing Member

Reputation 0
Posts 78
Tickets 79

Back to top Go down

Post by andromeda Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:30 am

Kay <3

"Shazza?" (not my real name for reasons) my dance teacher said as i sat up dazed. "Demi, take Shazza into the changing room please" When i was there Demi said "What happened?" and i burst into tears. "It's just, Stuff." i said, trying to hide my emotion (No wonder im called an Emo!) "I Mean, Home, Panic Attacks, Bullygirl, just STUFF!" i said, the whole world caving in on me, "Awww Shazza" Demi said,and went to see the teacher, "No Demi!!!" i called, too late. Why did the teacher get involved?? I felt Dizzy and steadied myself, as Caroline (my councellor) came in with Demi and my dance teacher.
"Shazza" she said cofortingly "Come to my room, do you want demi to be there?" i looked anxiously at demi, who nodded, but it still didnt feel right....

(P3 Soon xx)
andromeda
andromeda
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2774
Tickets 967

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:04 pm

Locked.