Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zayn Malik news.

+7
crayola washable markers
Jəssıca
Sophia
Hazza
gabby
Aleesa❥
goCards
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Zayn Malik news. Empty Zayn Malik news.

Post by Ash Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:08 pm

okay

I have to do this

One Direction made an announcement on both twitter and facebook. Zayn is leaving the band.

I read this and my heart literally broke in half. I don't think i've stopped crying either.

I need a second

okay

Words can't even explain how much i love this band and now that he's left the band i don't know if i'll be the same, because i know the band won't be. i'm just crying even more by writing this. i can't even tell you what my feelings are right now. i honestly can't. i'll probably just stay in my room and not come out for weeks. that's how i feel.

oh my god just please tell me this is a nightmare i wanna wake up now

Zayn i love you so so so so so so so much okay i have to respect your decision because that's what a directioner should do. i will never stop loving you even if your not in the band.

i'm sorry that some of the 'fans' made those rumors. i'm sorry that you couldn't take them anymore. i'm sorry you couldn't take all the hate sometimes. i'm sorry. everyone is. i don't think i can say anymore because of how much i'm crying i can barely see what i'm typing right now

okay.

bye.
Ash
Ash
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 3
Posts 8711
Tickets 9499

Back to top Go down

Zayn Malik news. Empty Re: Zayn Malik news.

Post by goCards Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:13 pm

wow, heart break is tough.
small hug..

Zayn Malik news. 2015dragonSkyTardisEd2_zpsxazurlkv

Last edited by goCards on Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : hug pic)
goCards
goCards
Posting Guru
Posting Guru

Reputation 0
Posts 16947
Tickets 9297

Back to top Go down

Post by ETRD Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:47 pm

people at school were bawling just a litttle bit ago lolllll sorry for the news though
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:54 pm

I heard about the news when I was in Health class. I wanted to cry during school, but I couldn't for obvious reasons. I'm really sad by the news and I told both of my parents now and my best friend. My mom doesn't seem to understand that "there's no One Direction without Zayn" and on the other hand, my dad does understand how much this band means to me. My best friend thinks that there's hope that he will come back, but I know for sure that he has quit. I'm going to miss everything single thing about having Zayn in the band, all of his high notes, those t-shirts, his hair, and most importantly... seeing him. I just feel sad that my friend won't be seeing him at the concert when we go in a few months. I got to see him in the previous tour, but it still isn't the same not having him at this tour. I'm not sure if we should blame some of the "fans" for this, calling Zayn a "cheater" when he was pictured with another girl, said to be cheating on girlfriend, Perrie Edwards. Zayn has stress and took a break of the tour for a few days and he just couldn't take it anymore. I just don't know what to say anymore and I feel broken.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by crayola washable markers Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:04 pm

its ok guys, it was bound to happen anyways. Boy bands always end up breaking up (cough, beatles, N sync, backstreet boys etc)

I dont care since i dont like 1D, but it must be pretty sad for you guys :// I'd probably feel the same way (or worse) if beyonce announced she wanted to stop singing (i dont even want to think about it)  No
crayola washable markers
crayola washable markers
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 604
Tickets 721

Back to top Go down

Post by ETRD Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:05 pm

i think he will come back,,, if she is allowed to stay in her band he should be able to stay in the band.........
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleesa❥ Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:03 pm

I do agree with crayola, all these bands will come to an end at point but at least they are still making music the four left. I'm sorry for you directioners D:
Aleesa❥
Aleesa❥
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 4226
Tickets 3904

Back to top Go down

Post by gabby Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:46 pm

I agree with SMG (aside from the fact that The Beatles being a boyband, because they weren't a boyband). It was bound to happen. I'm sorry to hear about the news. I understand what you're going through when a member leaves your favorite band. 

I feel bad for Zayn though because some fangirls are going overboard on how to handle this on Twitter.
gabby
gabby
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 16
Posts 8910
Tickets 4424

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:27 am

crayola washable markers wrote:its ok guys, it was bound to happen anyways. Boy bands always end up breaking up (cough, beatles, N sync, backstreet boys etc)

I dont care since i dont like 1D, but it must be pretty sad for you guys :// I'd probably feel the same way (or worse) if beyonce announced she wanted to stop singing (i dont even want to think about it)  No

i know that it happens at some point, but it was kinda sudden and it could have lasted longer, that's all. the band didn't even break up though, but it'll probably just go down from there.
Ash
Ash
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 3
Posts 8711
Tickets 9499

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:53 pm

I've been on Instagram and I'm hearing a few theories.

1) Zayn quit
2) Zayn got fired (a lot of people hate Modest! Management)

and now I'm hearing that Zayn is coming back on July 23rd (I believe) to work on the fifth album with them, but I have no idea if it's even true.

Liam even posted something really nice called a "long tweet", it's posted on my ig if you haven't seen it yet.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by King K Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:40 pm

Aw I've heard he wanted space from the lime light but to me that doesn't sound like a justifable reason to leave from a lifestyle and the fanbase he has, I hope he comes back to cheer up c:
King K
King K
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 8187
Tickets 12447

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:29 pm

He says that he was doing something that he didn't really like to do and was only doing it for us. He wanted to be a normal 22 year old guy, but now I keep on seeing him at the recording studio with Naughty Boy.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by ETRD Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:32 pm

what is naught boy.... Ermmm :]
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:15 pm

He is a singer, DJ, and a producer. You may know the song called "La La La" that he sings.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:18 pm

Even though I'm not One Direction's biggest fan, I'm glad I got to see them in concert while Zayn was still in the band. I can understand how you all feel but just keep hoping that he comes back (:
Sophia
Sophia
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 509
Tickets 527

Back to top Go down

Post by Jəssıca Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:58 am

I became a fan of One Direction around summer of 2014 and I cried when I heard the news too. The terrible jokes people made about him joining that terrorist group didn't help much, either.

But over the past several days, I realized people have to move on from things. Zayn might have felt "miserable" or mistreated while he was in the band, that might've been true. But also, remember the weight of the world looking down on your every move isn't for everyone. When people feel like their aren't moving forward or they feel like they have learned everything they needed to know, it is their time. I know that may sound wrong but Zayn had it all, he got to experience something he dreamed of having. Or perhaps, he dreamed of accomplishing the motive behind it.

And I believe he did.

So remember, you can cry about it, be upset, it's okay. But it was the best to happen before anything could destroy him.

Last edited by Jəssıca on Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jəssıca
Jəssıca
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1506
Tickets 1604

Back to top Go down

Post by crayola washable markers Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:56 pm

I heard some girls were ''cutting for zayn'', I pray this isn't true :/ This kind of thing happened with Justin Bieber before.
crayola washable markers
crayola washable markers
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 604
Tickets 721

Back to top Go down

Post by ETRD Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:57 pm

Jəssıca wrote:I became a fan of One Direction around summer of 2014 and I cried when I heard the news too. The terrible jokes people made about him joining that terrorist group didn't help much, either.

But over the past several days, I realized people have to move on from things. People Zayn might have felt "miserable" or mistreated while he was in the band, that might've been true. But also, remember the weight of the world looking down on your every move isn't for everyone. When people feel like their aren't moving forward or they feel like they have learned everything they needed to know, it is their time. I know that may sound wrong but Zayn had it all, he got to experience something he dreamed of having. Or perhaps, he dreamed of accomplishing the motive behind it.

And I believe he did.

So remember, you can cry about it, be upset, it's okay. But it was the best to happen before anything could destroy him.
PREACHI IT!!!!!! You are the only sensible one direction fan i think besides hazza and ash xDDDDDDDDDD
ETRD
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3256
Tickets 21075

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:41 pm

crayola washable markers wrote:I heard some girls were ''cutting for zayn'', I pray this isn't true :/ This kind of thing happened with Justin Bieber before.
I think I heard that too, but I've heard about people killing themselves also which is just sad and ridiculous at the same time.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Rose Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:23 pm

I'm so sorry you guys. I may not have [url=#]listenedZayn Malik news. Arrow-10x10[/url] to One [url=#]DirectionZayn Malik news. Arrow-10x10[/url] while Zane was still in their but I know how it feels to have your favorite band of all time in the [url=#]wholeZayn Malik news. Arrow-10x10[/url] entire universe not stay together. That is kinda wh I don't listen  to bands any more

*Sees mob with pitch [url=#]forksZayn Malik news. Arrow-10x10[/url] in the distance*

I just wanted to say I feel your pain (Don't hurt me) Sorry I actually have not Listened to one direction.

*Sees People gasp in horror*

Sorry I feel your pain though
Ashley Rose
Ashley Rose
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 216
Tickets 217

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleesa❥ Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:26 pm

It's crazy how people will go as far as suicide for a member leaving a band, but we do ilive in a crazy world
Aleesa❥
Aleesa❥
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 4226
Tickets 3904

Back to top Go down

Post by King K Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:39 am

omg really o:
King K
King K
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 8187
Tickets 12447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:56 pm

idk i just wouldn't let myself get so involved with a band that if they break up or someone leaves it's like my world has stopped. i mean yeah it's sad or whatever but i'm just like ?????. everyone knew they weren't going to stay together forever?? plus at the end of the year they're probably going to go separate ways anyways soOOO

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:29 pm

Sarabeth wrote:idk i just wouldn't let myself get so involved with a band that if they break up or someone leaves it's like my world has stopped. i mean yeah it's sad or whatever but i'm just like ?????. everyone knew they weren't going to stay together forever?? plus at the end of the year they're probably going to go separate ways anyways soOOO
Their contract ends this year, but I think they can still do at least two more albums or something idk? But all I know is that they're probably working on their fifth album now. Some boybands don't even get that far.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Rose Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:52 am

Please one more album before they go.
Ashley Rose
Ashley Rose
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 216
Tickets 217

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next