Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Love Of Minecraft....

+2
Ashley Rose
King K
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Love Of Minecraft....  Empty The Love Of Minecraft....

Post by CaliforniaGirl Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:28 pm

OMG who here is like obsessed with Minecraft! I absolutely LOVE it. Shout out to Rosie for mentioning it to me cause she got me hooked on it XD Anyone wanna discuss what they built or any interesting finds?? Unless nobody else plays it lol...
CaliforniaGirl
CaliforniaGirl
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 310
Tickets 535

Back to top Go down

The Love Of Minecraft....  Empty Re: The Love Of Minecraft....

Post by Ashley Rose Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:46 pm

Oh my goodness. I have finally found someone who is actually geeked out in mine craft. Okay sorry. I t's just everybody keeps on telling me that mine craft is no big deal and that I shouldn't even waste my time with it. I'm like are you kidding me those is the best thing ever. Sorry. 

Okay I have found the great Herobrine actually does exist. It gave me nightmares for a week. *shudders* I will not talk about theta untimely demise of Steve. Okay, I'm okay.

Any who. I have built a medieval village!!! It is so awesome. I also built pinkie pie's basement where I came across hero brine *shudders*. Never again, Never again.

But the village is really cool. I have the castle in full detail based ofof merlin. Then it has a Black smith and a village based on his fair assins. Finally outside of the village in the protection and of the castle there is… Wait for it. "My little pony, My little pony…" You guessed my little pony village. It's really cool. But Alas it was all destroyed by a lava spill.
Ashley Rose
Ashley Rose
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 216
Tickets 217

Back to top Go down

Post by CaliforniaGirl Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:36 pm

OMG YAS SOMEONE WHO LIKES MINECRAFT WITH ME! Everyone tells me the same thing! lol

Also Omg HEROBRINE IS REAL!? I have always heard stories of people finding him but some people were like no its not true but I never knew... did he like try to kill you?? 

Also thats really cool though that you built that whole medieval village! Im sorry your my little pony village and all was destroyed by a lava spill ): My house caught on fire but I was able to repair it before it burned down. I also had built a hotel and Im looking for ideas of what to build!
CaliforniaGirl
CaliforniaGirl
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 310
Tickets 535

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Rose Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:32 am

Yes, well he basically sets boobytraps all around your world. Oh, question. How do you build boats?
Ashley Rose
Ashley Rose
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 216
Tickets 217

Back to top Go down

Post by CaliforniaGirl Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:30 pm

Omg! that is terrible! Also this is how (: : The Love Of Minecraft....  73353210
CaliforniaGirl
CaliforniaGirl
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 310
Tickets 535

Back to top Go down

Post by King K Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:04 pm

Definitely not my type of game but wanna try it one day soon
King K
King K
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 8187
Tickets 12447

Back to top Go down

Post by CaliforniaGirl Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:15 pm

I thought it wasn't my type and then I played it and I was like AAAA O.O
CaliforniaGirl
CaliforniaGirl
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 310
Tickets 535

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Rose Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:42 pm

Thanks. Oh did you know there is actually a point to mine craft. It's to get to the end. Well the world called end which you can't get to till you get none eyes of ender and nether rock witch you can only get from the nether world. Warning, DO NOT ATTACK ZOMBIE PIGMAN. Poor Steve. Okay I'm Okay. you can't get to the netherlands until you get at least 9 gold boock. Whichh you can't do unless you survive the first night. Which you can't do till you get some wood. Scary right. It's only zombies, Spiders, Lava pits, Creepers, endermen, Witches, Evil Wolves, Skeletons, and a dragon that keeps on healing itself. Ghats, Slimes, and much much more. So gather you diamond sword and let's do this thing.
Ashley Rose
Ashley Rose
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 216
Tickets 217

Back to top Go down

Post by CaliforniaGirl Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:03 pm

Np! And omg I never knew there was an actually end! That sounds super hard and creepy! I have a diamond sword so we need to do this thing lol! I also have the portal to the netherworld and one of the ender eyes. I have hit the pigman before and I was like omg because then the whole mob of them came after me and I was like AHHHH! I built myself a house out of glass in the netherworld so I can hit them and run into my house and then watch them pile up at my door lol
CaliforniaGirl
CaliforniaGirl
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 310
Tickets 535

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:58 pm

i don't have the patience to play something like this LOL. but it does in fact look cool.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Rose Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:04 am

Here are some tips for the nether world and end.

~A many thanks to mojang and miller making my journey possible~

Endermen - There are two things you can do is 1 put a pumpkin on your head making them not hostile when you look at it. Make sure you keep your back up against a wall behind you to keep it from teleporting behind you. Beware endearment can create iron golems that will most likely turn against you. Try to lead it to water or lava that will make them take damage turning them back to neutral. 

Ghasts - Try to hook it with your fishing rod drawing it in and then finish it off with your sword.Don't underestimate the awesome and mighty power of their fire balls. Fire resistance potions are recommended.

Magma cube - Even though they are vulnerable to water it is best to use your sword. Just make sure you don't try to take on a large one with just your sword or you will fail.

Blaze - Fire resistance potions are strongly recommended. Weaken it with snowballs first then finish it off with your sword. Make sure you weaken it though. 

Wither skeletons - They are vulnerable to enchanted swords whether that is Sharpness, Smite, or looting. Try to get into a 2 block tall space where they can't follow you and finish them up there. Don't get too close though. 

Spawning the wither…
The wither is a boss mob that you need to create to advance. You create it in the overworld 4 blocks of  by placing soulsand in a t shape then place 3 wither skeleton heads on top of that. The last block you place must be a head otherwise it won't spawn. 

Wither - Vulnerable to Potions and your sword. Don't spawn until you are ready. When you are wearing armor preferably enchanted and have an enchanted sword in hand you may begin. Try to spawn the wither in a confined under ground space. Try to keep it away from your belongs as much as possible. Don't forget your golden apples, Potions of strength and potions of healing.You are going to need all of them.

Getting to the end…
You are going to need several eyes of ender create by an ender peal and a blaze rod. Use you eye of ender and it will fly away from you into the air. Follow it pick it up and repeat. There is a 1 in 5 chance your eye of ender will shatter when it drops so you are going to need several. More than 12. Eventually the eye of ender will keep on falling into the same spot and that is where you will need to dig. number 1 rule in mine craft never dig straight down. Or you will fall into the lava inside the portal. Once inside make your way to the portal. Which is a lava spool surrounded by end portal blocks. All 12 blocks will need to be activated with eyes of ender before it will work. Once activated jump inside. But once you do you will not be able to come back out so be prepared. I'll tell you more when you get there.
Ashley Rose
Ashley Rose
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 216
Tickets 217

Back to top Go down

Post by CaliforniaGirl Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:42 am

Yeah it is cool! Wow Thanks for A TON of info! I feel totally ready for this lol Thanks soon much! It does sound confusing but I am sure I will get to the end with this info <3 So have you like ever gotten to the end before?? Also have you ever heard of the scary stories of minecraft where you build this like room and then you enter into a scary quest and stuff. I heard they were like scarier then the end and the nether world!
CaliforniaGirl
CaliforniaGirl
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 310
Tickets 535

Back to top Go down

Post by andromeda Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:45 am

EHMY MINECRAFT EHMYEHMY i have it on EVERY SINGLE PLATFORM! #BBF'SFORMINECRAFT Very Happy
andromeda
andromeda
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2774
Tickets 967

Back to top Go down

Post by CaliforniaGirl Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:25 pm

OMGG NICE!  #BBF'SFORMINECRAFT! I have it on my laptop and kindle but not my phone lol!
CaliforniaGirl
CaliforniaGirl
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 310
Tickets 535

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Rose Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:04 am

Yes, I have been to the end before. I won't tell you about it cause I don't wan't to spoil the surprise. The only thing I will say about it is do not enter till your prepared.
Ashley Rose
Ashley Rose
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 216
Tickets 217

Back to top Go down

Post by CaliforniaGirl Mon May 04, 2015 8:37 pm

Ooooo OMG I will be so prepared now! I need to get all my diamond gear ready! 
also sorry I haven't replied in forever! I was  busy with school and I forgot to check this thread!
CaliforniaGirl
CaliforniaGirl
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 310
Tickets 535

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Rose Sat May 09, 2015 4:40 pm

It's okay don't worry.
Ashley Rose
Ashley Rose
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 216
Tickets 217

Back to top Go down

Post by CaliforniaGirl Fri May 22, 2015 11:10 pm

Thanks! Haha Im so happy I am done school, today was my last day and now I am free to stay online and work on minecraft lol and on here (: Right now on minecraft I am building another house but I am making it a MANSION! Like its gonna be awesome!
CaliforniaGirl
CaliforniaGirl
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 310
Tickets 535

Back to top Go down

Post by King K Sun May 24, 2015 6:32 am

^Lucky you LOL
King K
King K
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 8187
Tickets 12447

Back to top Go down

Post by CaliforniaGirl Mon May 25, 2015 12:14 am

Lol thanks haha (: Im such a minecraft nerd and a gaming nerd in general like I love minecraft, nancy drew games, runescape, wizards 101, and more lol
CaliforniaGirl
CaliforniaGirl
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 310
Tickets 535

Back to top Go down

Post by andromeda Mon May 25, 2015 1:54 am

WHO SAID THE WORD MINECRAFT? Minecraft is bae <3
andromeda
andromeda
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2774
Tickets 967

Back to top Go down

Post by CaliforniaGirl Fri May 29, 2015 4:10 am

Minecraft is amazingly awesome!
CaliforniaGirl
CaliforniaGirl
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 310
Tickets 535

Back to top Go down

Post by goCards Fri May 29, 2015 6:54 am

mansions of minecraft, sounds like a web series idea..
pictures of progress, would be appreciated.
platform and other recommendations would be well received, i know others trying to talk us into joining this..
goCards
goCards
Posting Guru
Posting Guru

Reputation 0
Posts 16947
Tickets 9297

Back to top Go down

Post by Violet Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:58 am

I have Minecraft installed on my computer. Mostly only go on because I have extremely close friends on a specific server , but I sometimes go on to play TechroAlfhiem (it's a server based on a anime).

I also build the odd pixel art , but only anime characters.
Violet
Violet
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1098
Tickets 728

Back to top Go down

Post by andromeda Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:47 pm

its kewl the mods are amazinggg
andromeda
andromeda
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2774
Tickets 967

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next