Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What would you like to see in the admin ticket store?

+3
Violet
King K
Rydel.
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What would you like to see in the admin ticket store? Empty What would you like to see in the admin ticket store?

Post by Admin Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:45 am

As the title says ^
Please give us some suggestions for anything you'd like for us to sell or any feedback, even! Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 0
Posts 12165
Tickets 1621

Back to top Go down

What would you like to see in the admin ticket store? Empty Re: What would you like to see in the admin ticket store?

Post by King K Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:55 am

Can't wait to see what you guys come up with :]
King K
King K
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 8187
Tickets 12447

Back to top Go down

What would you like to see in the admin ticket store? Empty Re: What would you like to see in the admin ticket store?

Post by Hazza Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:39 pm

Looking forward to what you guys have to say!
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Rydel. Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:45 pm

In the tutorial section I'd like to see Gimp tutorials Very Happy
Rydel.
Rydel.
Graphic Artist Rydel
Graphic Artist Rydel

Reputation 12
Posts 4647
Tickets 3036

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:47 pm

We are probably going to have more tutorials as soon as people make them, so you'll probably see a GIMP one or two.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:50 pm

Sure thing. I should also mention that the tools/skills in Photoshop are pretty transferable to GIMP though we can certainly still make GIMP-specific tutorials. Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 0
Posts 12165
Tickets 1621

Back to top Go down

Post by King K Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:39 am

I agree^^^ Photoshop and GIMP are very similar and if you can't do some specifically then there's alternatives xD
King K
King K
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 8187
Tickets 12447

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanah Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:29 pm

Thanks for making this thread! I'm excited to see all the ideas. 

And yes, PS tutorials are pretty translatable to Gimp (except for tutorials that use selective coloring and some filters). ^^
Savanah
Savanah
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 10
Posts 4447
Tickets 11470

Back to top Go down

Post by Violet Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:48 am

Possibly some Photoshop actions?
Violet
Violet
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1098
Tickets 728

Back to top Go down

Post by King K Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:58 am

What do you mean by actions :]
King K
King K
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 8187
Tickets 12447

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:18 am

King K wrote:What do you mean by actions :]

They're basically a series of recorded steps by the creator/designer to help someone achieve a look without having to manually apply each process. So, if you wanted to use the same effect for a different image, you wouldn't have to go through all the steps again as they've been recorded and can be repeated for that specific image. (:

And if you're still confused: 
http://www.crispphotoworks.com/what-are-photoshop-actions-and-how-do-you-use-them/
Admin
Admin
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 0
Posts 12165
Tickets 1621

Back to top Go down

Post by King K Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:46 am

Oh!! Thank you bae :] I've never heard or tried that before!!<3
King K
King K
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 8187
Tickets 12447

Back to top Go down

Post by Rydel. Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:35 pm

i'd like to see how to use a xcf on gimp i guess c:
Rydel.
Rydel.
Graphic Artist Rydel
Graphic Artist Rydel

Reputation 12
Posts 4647
Tickets 3036

Back to top Go down

Post by King K Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:00 am

ooh thanks rydel!<3
King K
King K
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 8187
Tickets 12447

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:40 pm

Bump
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Anika Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:01 am

Perhaps more attempts to recruit? We have so many amazing events on here but they seem like they could be livened up by having more members that are active enough to attend :DD
Anika
Anika
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 4
Posts 991
Tickets 13006

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanah Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:06 am

Thank you for the suggestion Anika! I completely agree. (Also I think you posted this on the admin ticket store suggestions thread but np). xD

So you mean like more recruiting events, perhaps?
Savanah
Savanah
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 10
Posts 4447
Tickets 11470

Back to top Go down

Post by Anika Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:33 am

Savanah wrote:Thank you for the suggestion Anika! I completely agree. (Also I think you posted this on the admin ticket store suggestions thread but np). xD

Sorry about that Dx My phone was being all sorts of annoying this morning ergh. But, yeah, I think maybe you could add a recruitment element into any future events? I love the events on here. Maybe you could encourage recruitment on virtual worlds? :DD Idk haha. I'm so sorry to go completely off topic lol. I will think of an improvement for the admin store as well. Very Happy

oKaY I thought of 2:

• Maybe you could sell graphic sets or find graphic sets for people? 
  • You could also sell ranks but I think those would be best if they were priced really high so they'd be something people could work and post for. Smile 
Anika
Anika
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 4
Posts 991
Tickets 13006

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanah Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:38 pm

Anika wrote:
Savanah wrote:Thank you for the suggestion Anika! I completely agree. (Also I think you posted this on the admin ticket store suggestions thread but np). xD

Sorry about that Dx My phone was being all sorts of annoying this morning ergh. But, yeah, I think maybe you could add a recruitment element into any future events? I love the events on here. Maybe you could encourage recruitment on virtual worlds? :DD Idk haha. I'm so sorry to go completely off topic lol. I will think of an improvement for the admin store as well. Very Happy

oKaY I thought of 2:

• Maybe you could sell graphic sets or find graphic sets for people? 
  • You could also sell ranks but I think those would be best if they were priced really high so they'd be something people could work and post for. Smile 

No need to apologize, Anika! <3 All that matters is that the admins see your suggestions. : D

A recruitment element would be really cool! We'll have to come up with ways to get more participation in those, because it seems like the last few times we had recruiting events, hardly anyone participated. :c Virtual worlds would be a great idea, although I'm not sure if many people play those anymore! We'll have to ask around and see I suppose.

As for the ticket store suggestions, I really like your idea of selling graphic sets!! We could maybe make that happen if the admins/GA's are up to the time commitment needed to make them. Ranks would be a cute idea too (: Like you said, if we were to add ranks, they would need to be something that people really have to work hard to earn. 

Thank you so much for all your suggestions! We'll discuss them and see what we can do. <3
Savanah
Savanah
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 10
Posts 4447
Tickets 11470

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:01 pm

I love your ideas, Anika! I totally agree that we should have more opportunities to recruit and have more people recruiting in general. There is a recruiting thread that I made, but nobody posted on it yet and I'm not sure what they're missing. It's harder now to recruit since Bearville is gone and not that many people may play other virtual worlds, although it won't hurt if we ask if they do still go on virtual worlds.

The graphic sets sounds amazing! If the GA's and maybe admins too are willing to make them, then I say we should definitely add them into the store. As for the special ranks, it will be something special to work hard to earn like Sav said, and even we could have different categories for special ranks so it doesn't just have to be posting or recruiting ranks, it could be anything.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanah Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:14 pm

Anika - Just so you know, all of your ideas are now works in progress of being implemented soon! Thank you SO much! Incase you haven't seen THIS thread, you'll be receiving 50 tickets for each idea after we implement them! c:
Savanah
Savanah
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 10
Posts 4447
Tickets 11470

Back to top Go down

Post by Anika Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:27 am

Ahh, you're more than welcome guys :DD Thank you for the tickets! <3 Yeah, as for recruitment, your best bet would be to go for mainstream social media sites like twitter.. {we have a twitter I think but I don't know if it's active}. I also wouldn't rule out recruiting from the new bearville world, maybe? :DD
Anika
Anika
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 4
Posts 991
Tickets 13006

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanah Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:24 am

Yeah social media would definitely be great! I was actually not aware that we had a Twitter (oops). xDD.

As for the new BV, I logged in there a few days ago and no one was online. It seems rather empty usually haha. :c
Savanah
Savanah
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 10
Posts 4447
Tickets 11470

Back to top Go down

Post by Anika Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:34 am

I think Els made one when she was admin. I'll ask her if she remembers the details. ;D Aww, I didn't know it was that empty :cc hmm, maybe you could ask members to recommend virtual sites that are active? Very Happy
Anika
Anika
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 4
Posts 991
Tickets 13006

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanah Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:35 am

That would be amazing if you could!!

That's a great idea also! I think Ill make a thread asking what virtual worlds people play and if there's a way to recruit on them. : D
Savanah
Savanah
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 10
Posts 4447
Tickets 11470

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next