Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should Probably Introduce Myself About Now . . .

+6
Hazza
gabby
Helaine
Savanah
sophie xcx
Marilyn
10 posters

Go down

Should Probably Introduce Myself About Now . . . Empty Should Probably Introduce Myself About Now . . .

Post by Stefanie Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:15 am

Hiii there. Smile  I have only been on this site for a few days but I've met so many great people already! I've met Julie, Hazza, Marilyn, Nadia, Dandelions and I'm sure some other people I forgot because I'm so overwhelmed by all this amazingness! Everyone's been so nice to me and very welcoming and I just wanted to say thank you. By the way, I was MilenaHearts15 on bearville and if you knew me go ahead and let me know. If you tell me your username I'll probably remember it if I knew you. Razz Well that's basically the point of my message. I just wanted to say hello since I'm the newbie around here and say thank you to everyone who has already welcomed me!
Stefanie
Stefanie
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 100
Tickets 110

Back to top Go down

Should Probably Introduce Myself About Now . . . Empty Re: Should Probably Introduce Myself About Now . . .

Post by Marilyn Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:00 am

Awh, I'm glad you feel so welcomed! xo
Marilyn
Marilyn
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 5
Posts 968
Tickets 1701

Back to top Go down

Should Probably Introduce Myself About Now . . . Empty Re: Should Probably Introduce Myself About Now . . .

Post by sophie xcx Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:46 am

Welcome i don't believe we have met but feel free to PM me sometime, hope you enjoy the forum! x
sophie xcx
sophie xcx
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 655
Tickets 348

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanah Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:49 pm

Welcome to FT Selena! I'm Savanah. I feel like we've met on Bearville before though haha!
Savanah
Savanah
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 10
Posts 4447
Tickets 11470

Back to top Go down

Post by Helaine Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:06 pm

Welcome to Fandomtopia! We've already met but I'm glad you already feel like a part of the forum! c:
Helaine
Helaine
Admin Kat
Admin Kat

Reputation 9
Posts 18638
Tickets 14333

Back to top Go down

Post by Stefanie Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:17 pm

Thanks Marilyn, Sophie, Savanah and Nadia. Smile I don't believe we have met either Sophie but maybe we will get to know each other better now. Smile Savanah, what was your username?
Stefanie
Stefanie
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 100
Tickets 110

Back to top Go down

Post by gabby Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:01 pm

Hey, welcome to Fandomtopia! It's nice to meet you. (:
gabby
gabby
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 16
Posts 8910
Tickets 4424

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:08 pm

Welcome to FT, Selena! I'm so glad that you already feel welcome on here. If you need anything feel free to ask me.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Stefanie Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:34 pm

Thank you Cassie and Hazza Smile
Stefanie
Stefanie
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 100
Tickets 110

Back to top Go down

Post by Anika Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:22 am

Welcome! I'm Anika. Very Happy it's great to meet you and hopefully I get the chance to speak to you. I really love Selena Gomez so we've already got one thing in common, hehe. See you around <3
Anika
Anika
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 4
Posts 991
Tickets 13006

Back to top Go down

Post by goCards Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:16 pm

welcome to Fandomtopia!
enjoy life, family, friends
goCards
goCards
Posting Guru
Posting Guru

Reputation 0
Posts 16947
Tickets 9297

Back to top Go down

Post by Stefanie Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:22 pm

Thanks Anika and goCards! Smile I love Selena Gomez too as you can see. Razz Hopefully we can talk sometime!
Stefanie
Stefanie
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 100
Tickets 110

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:49 pm

Hi, welcome to the forum, I'm Faye Very Happy
It's great to see you feel so welcome and I hope we can talk some time!
Faye
Faye
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 2040
Tickets 849

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:46 pm

Locked.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum