Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Birthday Stacy!!

+5
Ireland
Hazza
Savanah
Anika
Marilyn
9 posters

Go down

Happy Birthday Stacy!! Empty Happy Birthday Stacy!!

Post by Marilyn Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:17 am

Today is the birthday of one of our wonderful admins, Stacy!

I do have a message for the birthday girl so here it is. Stacy we first met in 2014 on an old bearville forum and we instantly connected//started talking. You are and always have been a bright and funny person! You are talented at graphics and it's amazing at what you have improved to since 2014 aha.
You're a great person to talk to, and there's never a dull moment. You're officially 15 now, welcome to the club ;D we're also both born on the 28th, another reason why we're twins Razz Anyways I hope you have a wonderful birthday and get tons of presents! xxo
Marilyn
Marilyn
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 5
Posts 968
Tickets 1701

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Stacy!! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Stacy!!

Post by Stacy<3 Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:27 am

Awwww Marilyn!! This is so sweet! Thanks!! I think u know what kind of presents I'm hope to get! XD

Last edited by Stacy<3 on Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Stacy<3
Stacy<3
Admin Stacy
Admin Stacy

Reputation 2
Posts 830
Tickets 1413

Back to top Go down

Post by Anika Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:34 am

Happy birthday! I hope you have a fantastic day. Very Happy
Anika
Anika
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 4
Posts 991
Tickets 13006

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanah Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:14 pm

STACY! Happy birthday love. <3 I'm so thankful to have met you and gotten to know you over the last few years. I just want to say you're an amazing person in all aspects, so please continue to be who you are because you truly inspire. <3 From being a well-respected admin and an ideal friend all the way to being a pro-graphic designer, you are truly inspiring. I've watched you grow tremendously over the years not just as a graphic designer or as a forum leader, but as someone who cares about each and every person she meets. <3 Stacy, have a wonderful birthday! I'll always be your #1 fan. c:

-Savanah
Savanah
Savanah
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 10
Posts 4447
Tickets 11470

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:22 pm

Happy Birthday Stacy! Wow, 15! That's amazing, now you can go post crazy on that one thread. I'm so glad that I chose you as admin because you are such a wonderful addition to the team and the forum as a whole. I wouldn't know what to do without you. You are also such a great friend and I'm glad that I met you and gotten closer with you. I hope you have a great day because you definitely deserve to! Hope you get everything that you want.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Ireland Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:05 pm

Happy birthday Stacy! I met you awhile ago, and ever since then, I'm proud to have you as a friend. You've always been sweet, kind, and funny, and those are just some things that are so great about you. You're so easy and fun to talk to, we could chat for hours. You're so talented at graphics, and you've improved so much in the past two years. I really believe that you have a bright future ahead of you. You always tell me how great I am at these graphics, but take a look at your own. Literally perfection. Remember the time when we talked about gum losing flavor? I've honestly connected more with you than most of my personal friends. You've been a better friend than them. I know I can always count on you. I hope you have a wonderful birthday, and I hope you get everything you want, plus more. You have no idea how you've impacted Fandomtopia, and all of the members. I don't know what we'd do without you. You're amazing just the way you are, and don't let anyone tell you differently. I hope you have a perfect day!

-Ireland
Ireland
Ireland
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2002
Tickets 2572

Back to top Go down

Post by Helaine Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:46 pm

Happiest of Birthdays to you Stacy!

You have been such a wonderful friend to me even when I probably don't deserve it! You were there for me when I was down and out over drama, you were there for me when I wanted an admin on my forum, you were there for me and right there to stick up for me to become an admin on here, and you've always been there for me simply when I needed a friend and someone to talk to.

You are not only a fantastic graphic artist, but you are an even fantasticer (is that a word, no, but idc Razz) person. You have an amazing heart and an eye for design. You knew how badly I wanted my graphics to be up to par that you even made a lighting texture pack for me! And taught me how to use photoshop and download it and how to figure out gimp and everything! You've always been right there to help me regarding anything, even when I don't ask for it. That's a sign of a truly good human being.

Stacy, happy birthday from the bottom of my heart! Hope your 15th is everything you want it to be and more. <33
Helaine
Helaine
Admin Kat
Admin Kat

Reputation 9
Posts 18638
Tickets 14333

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacy<3 Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:58 pm

aww you guys, im gonna cryyyyy D:
Stacy<3
Stacy<3
Admin Stacy
Admin Stacy

Reputation 2
Posts 830
Tickets 1413

Back to top Go down

Post by Beloved♡ Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:28 pm

Happy birthday Stacy!
You are a wonderful and talented person and I hope that you will continue to be your awesome self. Smile I hope your day is filled with good things!
Beloved♡
Beloved♡
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 8
Posts 3477
Tickets 2701

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:15 pm

Happy belated birthday! I hope you had a wonderful day. <3

Back to top Go down

Post by goCards Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:54 am

Wishing you the best!
goCards
goCards
Posting Guru
Posting Guru

Reputation 0
Posts 16947
Tickets 9297

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:44 pm

Locked.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down