Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville Music Videos

+6
Helaine
Anika
gabby
Hazza
Beloved♡
Marilyn
10 posters

Go down

Bearville Music Videos Empty Bearville Music Videos

Post by Anika Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:39 am

I wonder if anyone remembers these, aha. Razz I was on a YouTube channel for a person who no-longer makes these kinda videos and lol found my channel, which I totally forgot had existed. Laughing This then got me thinking about all the BV youtubers I used to watch!

I used to watch so many of these types of videos and even now, watching them back, I'm still in awe at the skill of editing. *not at my own videos though lol*

If you want to have your own throwback BV session, bc why not, here's a few of my favourite BV youtubers: Very Happy

ShashaBender : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzCq37LL88Y7onH2VRrZgrw

ChelsieMusicRockz: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7o85Gj4DU3jONXh-TOc_9w

MirandaJellyBear: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMR8nsC_sLBdZOfv-H-wuag

EpicSyd1: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjw3q3ya3jhESJmAgMTzNWw

KianiSoFurbulous: https://www.youtube.com/user/Kianisofurbulous

SaraBearyCute182: https://www.youtube.com/user/sarabearycute182

EmiCocoa: https://www.youtube.com/user/emicocoa/videos (you have to go quite far down to see her BV stuff)

TheDomoLuvr50: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheDomoLuvr50/videos 

OKAY ENOUGH NOW AHA - well, enjoy! 
Maybe you guys remember some of them or want to list a few you personally liked that aren't on the list?
Anika
Anika
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 4
Posts 991
Tickets 13006

Back to top Go down

Bearville Music Videos Empty Re: Bearville Music Videos

Post by Marilyn Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:02 am

Aw i remember all these! I used to make bv music videos too, my channel was 'bethanyadorable1066' Razz
Marilyn
Marilyn
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 5
Posts 968
Tickets 1701

Back to top Go down

Post by Anika Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:57 am

Marilyn wrote:Aw i remember all these! I used to make bv music videos too, my channel was 'bethanyadorable1066' Razz

Aww, cool. Is your channel still up or did you remove it? 
Mine was called MajesticParadise. I honestly don't know what I was thinking Laughing
Anika
Anika
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 4
Posts 991
Tickets 13006

Back to top Go down

Post by Marilyn Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:51 am

Anika wrote:
Marilyn wrote:Aw i remember all these! I used to make bv music videos too, my channel was 'bethanyadorable1066' Razz

Aww, cool. Is your channel still up or did you remove it? 
Mine was called MajesticParadise. I honestly don't know what I was thinking Laughing

It's still up, except all my videos are on private now. And ooh i really like that name but i don't know if i remember it aha
Marilyn
Marilyn
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 5
Posts 968
Tickets 1701

Back to top Go down

Post by Beloved♡ Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:26 pm

omigosh i remember coming across these when i used to play bearville xD ..
Beloved♡
Beloved♡
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 8
Posts 3477
Tickets 2701

Back to top Go down

Post by Helaine Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:04 pm

omgggg i used to watch these ALL the time LOL!!

My favorites to watch were DaisyYellow61 & BrittanySoftball!
Helaine
Helaine
Admin Kat
Admin Kat

Reputation 9
Posts 18638
Tickets 14333

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:37 pm

I didn't really watch that much of these at all, but thanks for posting them.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Helaine Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:38 pm

LOL I used to try to make some myself and I posted them, but when I realized people could find out it was me-me, I deleted them looool
Helaine
Helaine
Admin Kat
Admin Kat

Reputation 9
Posts 18638
Tickets 14333

Back to top Go down

Post by Anika Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:35 am

Marilyn: Ahh cool cool! Mine are still up bc I forgot the password to that account, oops.. xD

Beloved: Yep, aha. I loved watching these back in the day. 

Lexi: I remember DaisyYellow61 with the whole hacking thing! Razz It's a shame you didn't post them! Still, I regret posting mine in all honesty. Very Happy 

Sammy: No problem.
Anika
Anika
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 4
Posts 991
Tickets 13006

Back to top Go down

Post by Helaine Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:48 pm

I know, me too! :/ It was awful how she got hacked. I think the youtube videos didn't really help matters in the sense she would do like a monthly inventory of her stuff so everyoneee knew exactly what she had. :/ But as someone who just loved her style, I loved those videos because it inspired me to create fashion trends. Plus, her music videos were always the best bc she had so many rare friends, it was a party in every video Razz
Helaine
Helaine
Admin Kat
Admin Kat

Reputation 9
Posts 18638
Tickets 14333

Back to top Go down

Post by gabby Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:56 am

I remember watching those all the time and watching with awe at the editing. ChelsieMusicRockz was definitely my favorite~! I also remember watching EviePaw over and over again. I made a lot of videos on my own channel but my parents found my channel and watched the videos so I deleted most of them and set the rest of private (I regret deleting them now though, they kind of hold a sentimental value to me).
gabby
gabby
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 16
Posts 8910
Tickets 4424

Back to top Go down

Post by Anika Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:51 am

Lexi: It's bad how she got hacked. She definitely shouldn't have been making videos flaunting her items, though. Did she get her items back? lol, I remember all the drama that happened after she got hacked, eek. Yeah, she definitely did have great style. 

Gabby: Yeah, it's crazy how a lot of editors self-taught themselves all this kinda stuff! Yeah, my favourite was ChelsieMusicRockz, too. Ahh, I'm sorry to hear about what happened with your parents. /: At least you still have a few of them left.
Anika
Anika
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 4
Posts 991
Tickets 13006

Back to top Go down

Post by Helaine Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:06 pm

Oops I just noticed your response Razz

Yes, I think she got her items back, but I'm not entirely sure to be honest. I know it was a huge dramatic incident but I was current *on break* at the time aka I was in quit mode, and when i returned, all of this had just come to a close and it was practically all anyone ever talked about on forums - well, obviously not just her items, but rather the very famous friend we all shared that was hiding a pretty big secret. Anyways, so I'm not 100% sure but I do think she ended up getting her things back, but it might have been when most of them returned to BVO so they weren't rare anymore or something. Her style was impeccable though (: I know she was a huge fashion inspiration for me at the time.
Helaine
Helaine
Admin Kat
Admin Kat

Reputation 9
Posts 18638
Tickets 14333

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarabeth Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:28 pm

Omg I remember these. I miss BV so much ):
Sarabeth
Sarabeth
Amazing Member
Amazing Member

Reputation 0
Posts 32
Tickets 36

Back to top Go down

Post by rachelgirl192 Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:04 pm

I still miss bearville so much as well.  Crying or Very sad

rachelgirl192
Amazing Member
Amazing Member

Reputation 0
Posts 24
Tickets 25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sami Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:47 pm

I miss BV so much too!
I'm watching some of these now for the memories ;w;
I feel silly now that I spent real life money on that game D: now everything I earned is gone!
It's weird, I had all those rares that I thought were so important and now they just gone :p
Sami
Sami

Reputation 0
Posts 7
Tickets 6

Back to top Go down

Post by rachelgirl192 Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:10 am

Yes, me, too, and I had saved all my BVOs for something really special (which never came because they did not care any longer and did not update the shops), and so when Bearville was closed I ended up with so many unused BVOs and millions of bearbills. It made me really sad to see (in one of the videos) how someone sat there spending ages eating all her rare food items, and then she was kicked out of the game because it was closed. 

I had also spent a lot of money, plus time and energy, creating my perfect world and cub condo and I could not believe how they could just take it away without considering how much it meant to some people.  Evil or Very Mad

rachelgirl192
Amazing Member
Amazing Member

Reputation 0
Posts 24
Tickets 25

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm

oh wow I remember these  Very Happy

I never really got into making bv videos, but looking back I wish I had taken the opportunity when I could have. I still have some of my best photos from the game in a gallery on another forum, but since bearville closed I switched laptops so there's little actual evidence of me ever having played that game which is sad since I used to spend so much time on it.

I remember buying physical clothes for my bears just for the store credits, then I would buy the virtual version for myself on the game. It seems like such a waste of money now but at least I still have the actual clothes; for people who spent money directly on virtual items like the 10 credit giftcards and vib memberships I really think BABW should have given you guys a refund but I guess that wasn't the company's main concern at the time

I shall have to have a good youtube session of these when I finish my essays so thanks for sharing the links Anika <3
Faye
Faye
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 2040
Tickets 849

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down