Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♥god-like games//kai's blog♥

+2
Stefanie
goCards
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

♥god-like games//kai's blog♥ Empty ♥god-like games//kai's blog♥

Post by andromeda Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:17 am

ll Hellooo guys, i've decided to start my own blog! here goes nothing... ll

-- Despite school being stressful, i've found quite a few things to enjoy in life recently. Taking up on Anika's tip of exercise helping with stress, i headed to Fitness club, and found it really helpful to run while blasting The Killers in my ears at full volume. And i talked to some friends of mine who i didn't even realise went!

I've discovered more good music as well. I downloaded Spotify so i can have my music on the go! I've been addicted to music for a while now as people will probably know. I drew the American Idiot hand grenade heart, i'll try include a pic... hang on...

♥god-like games//kai's blog♥ Shesar10
Yay! it's small now!

I've got a long weekend this weekend, so i'll try post more!

Shazza --

Last edited by Kai on Mon May 29, 2017 4:11 am; edited 2 times in total
andromeda
andromeda
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2774
Tickets 967

Back to top Go down

♥god-like games//kai's blog♥ Empty Re: ♥god-like games//kai's blog♥

Post by Anika Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:35 am

Yay, I'm glad one of my tips helped you! I love The Killers. They're definitely good fitness music imo. Wink Laughing Your drawing is good! You might wanna resize it a little so that it fits onto the thread. An admin may be able to help with this if you need any help *bc they can moderate your blog post*. Very Happy
Anika
Anika
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 4
Posts 991
Tickets 13006

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:20 pm

Cool blog! That drawing really looks great. That Green Day album is one of my faves and it's so cool that you drew that.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by andromeda Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:13 pm

Hazza wrote:Cool blog! That drawing really looks great. That Green Day album is one of my faves and it's so cool that you drew that.
Thanks! it took quite a while though xD
andromeda
andromeda
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2774
Tickets 967

Back to top Go down

Post by andromeda Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:50 am

ll I feel like it's much too early for a blog post! ll
-- Gabby, Hazza and i have been posting non-stop on all these gif threads and the like, it's pretty fun, but killer for 5:50am. That means i've been up an hour now. Wow.

Hopefully i can head out somewhere today! yesterday i sat in the garden all day but wasps decided they liked my Twenty One Pilots top and flannel so i legged it and ate red velvet cake inside!

I'll try do a double update later today for you guys! 5:50am is too early to type more!

Shazza --
andromeda
andromeda
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2774
Tickets 967

Back to top Go down

Post by andromeda Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:49 pm

ll Entry 3 for you guys ll
-- So, um, i did anticipate that today would go a bit better than it did, i just... i don't know, really.

I have my good days and bad days, i guess, and today was just one of the bad ones. It was okay, i mean, nothing outright bad really happened i suppose...

It started when me and my grandma were discussing my parents when i was a young child, and i found out a lot of things that really... well, shocked me. I found out how much my grandmother actually did raise me, along with my Uncle. i found out my parents have had the same problems since i was a child and now i feel like my sister will be growing up in that...

Then i just sat outside and helped my grandma for a bit. But then she started showing me photos of my dad and auntie when they were a child. Just after summer ended my auntie and uncle got divorced, and she just came back from holiday with another man, we think she was cheating on my uncle who'll i'll never see again now... anyway, seeing the photos really hurt because she thinks my family are perfect and well... they're not.

Also, i suddenly realised something today. I don't know why. I just realised everything i didn't have to show for my life, my life just seems like a load of flaws right now. There's so many things i need to say and can't and it's just... really hard. And i just don't even want to think about it.

That's my day. I hope you had a nice one!
Shazza -- 
andromeda
andromeda
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2774
Tickets 967

Back to top Go down

Post by goCards Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:21 pm

Thanks for blogging. 
I find that expressing what I see going on helps me to get a better handle on what is happening.
Glad you found something working for you(fitness )
I like to go with my family to meetings talking of hope, not just problems.
Works for us, maybe one could help you.
goCards
goCards
Posting Guru
Posting Guru

Reputation 0
Posts 16947
Tickets 9297

Back to top Go down

Post by andromeda Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:10 pm

goCards wrote:Thanks for blogging. 
I find that expressing what I see going on helps me to get a better handle on what is happening.
Glad you found something working for you(fitness )
I like to go with my family to meetings talking of hope, not just problems.
Works for us, maybe one could help you.
i like that idea
andromeda
andromeda
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2774
Tickets 967

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:46 pm

That must be hard for you, Shazza. Especially since it seems like not much could have changed. Not all families are perfect that's for sure, but hopefully even if that's the case, it's important for families to be there for each other.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by andromeda Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:09 pm

ll Since this is my blog, i decided i was going to publish a few of the random songs i write! so here's one! ll

Run-
Constantly lost and alone,
living in a bittersweet reality
It's hard to be alone
when you just want to be home.
Zoning out up in the headphones
sitting up late at night,
trying to find the way again,
but unable to put up a fight
Run, run, just keep running,
or you'll catch you, you're coming
Hide yourself away, just keep going,
run, run, just keep on running.
Darting behind a wall,
shadows climb and fall.
Just keep on running because 
you'll find your own flaws.
Certain things,
they should be left unsaid
but you're running from yourself,
your sense of life is dead
run, run, just keep on running
BRIDGE: here you come,
ready or not,
just keep running from yourself,
you're the only hope you've got.
run, run, just keep on running

-- I think i wrote that one in about 10 minutes... --
andromeda
andromeda
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2774
Tickets 967

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:11 pm

That's a pretty good song! (:
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by andromeda Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:14 pm

Hazza wrote:That's a pretty good song! (:
andromeda
andromeda
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2774
Tickets 967

Back to top Go down

Post by goCards Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:10 am

Sounds like the start of a fitness song! 
to run in the morning with the sun rise.
goCards
goCards
Posting Guru
Posting Guru

Reputation 0
Posts 16947
Tickets 9297

Back to top Go down

Post by Stefanie Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:55 am

Your song is beautiful! Keep up the good work!
Stefanie
Stefanie
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 100
Tickets 110

Back to top Go down

Post by andromeda Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:14 am

ll Hey guys! it's been a while, but here i am! ll

Hey guys! i am back for the last days of the October half term! *gathers and throws little pumpkin confetti*

My holiday really began on Wednesday. I went out to this amazing historical village (it may not sound so cool but i absolutely love History!) with him and his family. We hung around all day including some pretty funny moments!

Since i was having a sleepover with him, we went back to his. We watched Dan and Phil, a bit of Markiplier and a LOT of (probably my new addiction because of the accent) Jacksepticeye. As it got later into the night we played cards and the winner of each round got to ask the other a question. it is so true that secrets are spilled at 1am.

Then we were challenged to play cards against humanity online. That was brilliant and took us until 3am. We both fell asleep. I was meant to crash on an airbed thing but we fell asleep half cuddled-up. It was cute to look at but really awkward.

The next day i was meant to go home but i got invited for another night. So that day involved me third wheeling for him and his boyfriend. As i am me, my anxiety kicked in and i could barely say a word to the boy. He was so sweet as we;;.

We went back to my friend's (Let's just say he's called Leo) with the boyfriend and played cards until boyfriend left. Leo and him are just adorable together, for the record. Then we did more Jacksepticeye, cards against humanity and actually some studying. Through the videos, which we watched for about 4 hours, Leo was curled up on my shoulder, it was really comfy actually.

Then we did a lot of Wattpad reading in the car on the way home. Then i left and we texted for a while.

I found it so sweet. Apparently, he's incredibly worried because i looked really thin and every time we eat together i don't at a lot. Apparently he thinks i'm doing it to hurt myself and he just wants me to take care of myself.

I also had a girl from school texting. She sends kisses on her messages and, out of being polite, i did too. So this is where our conversation went (i'll be in bold):

"My mum looked at this before and i could just see the look on her face was like "is this your girlfriend because you never meet up with anybody"
"Haha about me or (Unnamed person) x"
"You XD"
"Well, if i'm honest i wouldn't mind going out with you, you're one of the nicest people i know and i love you for it xxx"

Aw. That's actually pretty sweet.... and the second person from that group who have said they'd date me... should i be worried?! haha, just kidding.

Have a nice Halloween, all!
~Shazza~
andromeda
andromeda
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2774
Tickets 967

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:23 am

It's good to hear from you! Nice entry and that sounds fun.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by andromeda Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:27 am

Hazza wrote:It's good to hear from you! Nice entry and that sounds fun.
Thank you! and yes, it really was c:
andromeda
andromeda
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2774
Tickets 967

Back to top Go down

Post by andromeda Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:01 am

ll Hey guys! Here's another entry! ll

I'm drowning in homework. I have so much to do and so many tests to study for! and it's all for the 31st! And it's the 30th right now. I've been ill quite a bit as well, so bad to the point i couldn't move without wanting to vomit, and that really really doesn't help me right now.

I have German, History, Chemistry, English, Computing, Business and Physics homework, and a History and Physics test. And sadly, i've done NONE of it. Thank you very much illnesses. So right now, i'm scouring the internet for context of Lord of the flies, How to use string manipulation to reverse words while using a for loop and iteration, Different methods of market research, and a load of German verbs i don't understand for the life of me. History i should be okay with, hopefully, as i fully understand the scheme of work, but i also have to learn a load of physics equations which i really can't do.

I already am doing quite badly in maths because i can't learn anything from my teacher. Nothing against the woman personally, she just really doesn't explain things. A lot of my class have complained about her so far.

If anyone knows anything to do with the coding i mentioned, it would be really helpful. We were told to google it but only use the code we understood. Which me and a few friends found was absolutely none of it. 

Haha.... screw you highschool...

Sorry this is such a downer!
~Shazza~
andromeda
andromeda
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2774
Tickets 967

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:44 pm

Aw I'm sorry to hear that you have a lot of work. If you need help with anything I can try to help you anyway I can. Good luck with all of your work!
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by goCards Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:43 am

Fascinating blog.
Please do take care of yourself.
Family trying to get grip on medical crisis, preventative is so much better.
goCards
goCards
Posting Guru
Posting Guru

Reputation 0
Posts 16947
Tickets 9297

Back to top Go down

Post by Anika Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:06 am

I'm sorry to hear you're drowning in work! D: I'm sure you'll be able to work through it and get it all done. If you feel you're struggling, you should try and speak get a friend to help you w your homework or your teacher. Most teachers would be happy to help you. Very Happy 

I can't help you with coding since I know zilch about it - you'd probably end up having to teach me. Wink
Anika
Anika
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 4
Posts 991
Tickets 13006

Back to top Go down

Post by andromeda Mon May 29, 2017 4:14 am

||you guys are probably sick of me by now but who cares, hello||
so i'm guessing you guys saw my very busy schedule. But today, well, this morning, i've reached the point of utter and ultimate panic. 

What i've realised is i have a load of finals and NO idea at all how to revise for them. My normal strategy is "oh, wing it. These aren't important tests" but this time they really really are and i have no clue what to do about them. Because me failing these tests means i'll get put into the lower GCSE exams

which equals not hitting a single one of my predicted grades as they are either B, A or A* and the highest you can get on the lower paper is a C+.

so whilst regretting every choice i have made in school ever, i then realised my counsellor would have access to my grade records. She already thinks my situation is effecting my schooling and if i can't study because of it then i am going to curl into a small shazza-sized ball and die silently in the exam hall. If the counsellor finds out about this, i am dead. Literally dead. I already find it hard enough to study at home because of what happens but this joy tops it off.

along with the trips which i miss mocks for. Which means giving up my after-school revision time to do the test itself.

if anyone can help, please, your tips are priceless right now.
i just wanted to include a little quote that i found nice:
"it's just a spark, but it's enough to keep me going"
andromeda
andromeda
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2774
Tickets 967

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon May 29, 2017 11:49 am

That doesn't sound so good. Is there anyway you could ask your teachers for help or any students in your class? Maybe they can put you on the right direction of how to study or help you out. I am not sure if you are given study guides, but if you are I would read through them and organize your papers. If no study guide is given, ask a teacher or a student to clarify what will be on it and write it down. And anything you don't understand hopefully you have time to ask someone.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Beloved♡ Tue May 30, 2017 12:01 am

I came across this on a studyblr that I thought might help?:

http://studying-hard.tumblr.com/post/152806633244/acdemic-urgh-bad-teachers-are-the-worst

I check-out this studyblr when I have finals and for study help in general. I hope looking through it will help you as well!

http://studying-hard.tumblr.com/tags
Beloved♡
Beloved♡
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 8
Posts 3477
Tickets 2701

Back to top Go down

Post by andromeda Tue May 30, 2017 1:57 am

Beloved♥ wrote:I came across this on a studyblr that I thought might help?:

http://studying-hard.tumblr.com/post/152806633244/acdemic-urgh-bad-teachers-are-the-worst

I check-out this studyblr when I have finals and for study help in general. I hope looking through it will help you as well!

http://studying-hard.tumblr.com/tags
i'll try it; thanks for your help!
andromeda
andromeda
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2774
Tickets 967

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content