Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halloween graphic contest. Win a giftcard of your choice. CLICK TO FIND OUT MORE.

+3
Helaine
gabby
Hazza
7 posters

Go down

Halloween graphic contest. Win a giftcard of your choice. CLICK TO FIND OUT MORE. Empty Halloween graphic contest. Win a giftcard of your choice. CLICK TO FIND OUT MORE.

Post by Anika Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:17 pm

OKAY SO it's fast approaching one of my favourite times of the year: Halloween!! And I wanted to do something on here to celebrate bc why not??

For my contest I would like you to make a graphic related to your favourite holiday or season.  Twisted Evil santa

I'd love to see some variety and so if you wanted to do your graphic about a specific religious festival you celebrate, please do! I'll award more points for graphics that are unique and that obviously show meaning and thought. I also expect to see maybe a few words alongside the graphic to tell me what you're trying to show. Maybe around a paragraph or less. 

This isn't a competition on who's better at graphics because I won't be awarding points for skill hence, anyone and everyone can enter. If you want to know how I'll score each graphic, you can ask and I'll post how.

MAIN RULES:
- Don't copy other people. Please PM all entries to me directly. If you post it on the thread - I won't accept it as an entry.

- You can enter up to 3 times. {MAX}

- No whining or complaining. I didn't have to host this contest but I am, so please be kind.

- No begging or pleading for me to pick you.

- I may extend the deadline if you tell me well in advance. 

- If you plan to use people > celebrities are fine. You don't have to use people in your graphics, I'm totally fine w animals, plants, etc. Just anything relevant to your theme.

- Everyone can enter. That includes all staff.

- All forum rules apply.

PRIZE YAY:

I need a minimum of 5 entries in order to judge so even if you're considering entering, just go for it please. You don't have anything to lose apart from maybe an hour or so of your time! If you plan on entering, post that you plan on entering.   Kitty 

END DATE: 15TH NOVEMBER. 
RESULTS ANNOUNCED: 16TH NOVEMBER.

Any questions you have, please post them below.

Thanks for reading x
No. of entries so far:

Last edited by Anika on Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Anika
Anika
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 4
Posts 991
Tickets 13006

Back to top Go down

Halloween graphic contest. Win a giftcard of your choice. CLICK TO FIND OUT MORE. Empty Re: Halloween graphic contest. Win a giftcard of your choice. CLICK TO FIND OUT MORE.

Post by Hazza Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:22 pm

This sounds like a fun contest! I haven't made graphics like that in a long time, but I'll try to find some time to do this. Also, what's the end date for it (as I saw you forgot that, but no worries)?
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Halloween graphic contest. Win a giftcard of your choice. CLICK TO FIND OUT MORE. Empty Re: Halloween graphic contest. Win a giftcard of your choice. CLICK TO FIND OUT MORE.

Post by Anika Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:25 pm

That would be great if you could! Oh my mistake LOL. I'll add it now. Thank you for letting me know! Smile
Anika
Anika
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 4
Posts 991
Tickets 13006

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:29 pm

Of course! And no problem. I'm sure others would be asking about that so good thing I caught it.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:46 pm

I'll try to enter if I have time Very Happy
sounds like a fun contest!
so any holidays are fine - not just Halloween?

Back to top Go down

Post by Anika Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:49 pm

Great. Very Happy Yes, I'll accept graphics themed around any holiday or season.
Anika
Anika
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 4
Posts 991
Tickets 13006

Back to top Go down

Post by gabby Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:32 pm

Ooh I am definitely entering~! This sounds very fun.
gabby
gabby
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 16
Posts 8910
Tickets 4424

Back to top Go down

Post by Helaine Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:51 pm

This is such a neat idea! And may I say this is super generous of you also! I really hope a lot of people participate in this, I know I will try my best to submit an entry! (:
Helaine
Helaine
Admin Kat
Admin Kat

Reputation 9
Posts 18638
Tickets 14333

Back to top Go down

Post by Anika Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:49 am

Gabby: Great!
Lexi: That's kind of you to say, thank you! I hope so too. Very Happy
Anika
Anika
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 4
Posts 991
Tickets 13006

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanah Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:12 am

Oooh lovely and very unique contest! I have an idea for my entry. cc; I'm pretty sure I'll be able to squeeze in an hour of graphic-making this month (even though my skills haven't been used in over year). xD

Also, your prize is SO generous. <3
Savanah
Savanah
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 10
Posts 4447
Tickets 11470

Back to top Go down

Post by Anika Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:11 pm

Savvy: It would be brilliant if you could enter especially since you already have an idea. If you need any extra time, just let me know! Smile
Anika
Anika
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 4
Posts 991
Tickets 13006

Back to top Go down

Post by Ireland Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:14 pm

This is so amazing! I probably will enter, but not atm
Ireland
Ireland
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2002
Tickets 2572

Back to top Go down

Post by Stefanie Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:51 am

This is so cool! I'll be applying for sure.
Stefanie
Stefanie
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 100
Tickets 110

Back to top Go down

Post by Anika Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:44 am

Thank you guys! Please do enter! <3

I'll be extending the date to the 15th November.
If I don't receive at least 5 entries by then then I'll have to close the competition. Razz
Anika
Anika
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 4
Posts 991
Tickets 13006

Back to top Go down

Post by Anika Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:14 am

I didn't receive enough entries for this to go ahead, which is kinda sad but oh well. Smile

I'll most likely move this competition to a later date. But for now, can this be locked please? 
Anika
Anika
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 4
Posts 991
Tickets 13006

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:31 am

Locked~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down