Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love to write? Or love to report on news? Come here if you're interested in becoming a reporter!

+7
Britney
andromeda
gabby
Faye
Sami
Helaine
Anika
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Love to write? Or love to report on news? Come here if you're interested in becoming a reporter! - Page 2 Empty Re: Love to write? Or love to report on news? Come here if you're interested in becoming a reporter!

Post by Beloved♡ Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:21 pm

FT Username: Beloved
Do you want to become a reporter?: I am interested! Exclamation
What categories are you interested in?: Music, News, Cooking, Youtube
Will you be active?: I will do my very best.
Other: Question Are there any rules for being a reporter? Like expectations? Thank you!
Beloved♡
Beloved♡
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 8
Posts 3477
Tickets 2701

Back to top Go down

Love to write? Or love to report on news? Come here if you're interested in becoming a reporter! - Page 2 Empty Re: Love to write? Or love to report on news? Come here if you're interested in becoming a reporter!

Post by Hazza Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:27 pm

Welcome to the team! Added.

Yes there are. It is posted in the reporter forum.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:11 am

Bump! It's always open to new members!
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:32 pm

Bump
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Mon May 01, 2017 11:25 am

FT Username: Ash
Do you want to become a reporter?: Yes
What categories are you interested in?: Music, fashion and celebrities. (if you have too many of one of those categories, i'm okay with youtube instead)
Will you be active?: I will definitely try to be
Other: nope, thank you
Ash
Ash
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 3
Posts 8711
Tickets 9499

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon May 01, 2017 3:56 pm

There's a lot of music I believe so you want to do YouTube? Nonetheless I'll add you.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Mon May 01, 2017 11:47 pm

YouTube is fine. thank youu
Ash
Ash
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 3
Posts 8711
Tickets 9499

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu May 04, 2017 6:12 pm

You're welcome.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:17 pm

A member has been removed due to inactivity. Is anyone interested in joining the team?
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:53 pm

FT Username: hope ♥
Do you want to become a reporter?: yes :')
What categories are you interested in?: celebrities & music
Will you be active?: of course <3 
Other: nope, thank you!! ♥

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:56 pm

Accepted!
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:56 pm

Bump
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:15 am

I love what you all have turned this site into. I have a lot of time on my hands this summer and would love to get more active on here.

FT Username: Kara
Do you want to become a reporter?: For sure  Very Happy
What categories are you interested in?: Youtube and Movies
Will you be active?: Yep!
Other: Kara's the name Youtube's the game...no really it is. I'm actually certified by Youtube, have worked with some top youtubers, and am constantly on Youtube. If there's room for another reporter in movies, I'd love to be a part of that team too. I've grown up in Los Angeles, have family that works in the industry, and am also a huge movie buff. 
Kara
Kara
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 0
Posts 296
Tickets 106

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:24 am

Accepted! That sounds awesome.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:55 pm

I added a sentence to the first post so please check that for all new reporters or if you're thinking about joining the team.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:21 pm

Note: If you used to be a reporter and wish to be one again, you don't have to fill out the form again unless you wanted to change your categories. If your categories would to stay the same you can post that you would like to be added again.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2