Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Congratulations to our newest admin! :3

+5
Faye
gabby
Savanah
Hazza
Helaine
9 posters

Go down

Congratulations to our newest admin! :3 Empty Congratulations to our newest admin! :3

Post by Helaine Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:09 pm

Hello, everyone!! :3

Recently, we conducted a survey, if you will, asking what you would like to see on Fandomtopia.
One of your requests was a new admin...and now, we are pleased to announce that we have taken your
advice into consideration and we have decided to do exactly that -- hire a new admin! (:

With that being said, please congratulate our newest administrator.....drum roll.....

CLICK!!!:

Sammy & I are so excited that you are now a part of our admin team!

For those of you that don't know, Meghan was recently promoted to a moderator.
She not only was active, always on the chatbox, and being the kind person we all know and love,
but she actually did her mod duties! Sometimes, moderators have a nice cushion bc they pretty much have
the same job as administrators without the admin panel. Therefore, their work is usually taken care of by the main staff. But Meghan took it upon herself to do excellent at her job, whether Sammy or I were already on top of it. This is so rare and proves how deserving she is (not to mention capable) of this position. Once again, congratulations, we cannot wait to work with you! <333
xoxox
Helaine
Helaine
Admin Kat
Admin Kat

Reputation 9
Posts 18638
Tickets 14333

Back to top Go down

Congratulations to our newest admin! :3 Empty Re: Congratulations to our newest admin! :3

Post by Hazza Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:13 pm

Congrats Meghan! I'm looking forward to working with you alongside Lexi. It'll be great to see what you can do. It'll be a pleasure to work with you and experience three admins again. Welcome to the admin team! You deserve this role as I've been looking over what you have done and I only been impressed. I expect the same if not more from you as admin.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Congratulations to our newest admin! :3 Empty Re: Congratulations to our newest admin! :3

Post by Savanah Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:20 pm

Congrats Meghan! You are a very deserving candidate. <3 I'm so excited to see what you and the other admins bring to FT in the coming months. c:
Savanah
Savanah
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 10
Posts 4447
Tickets 11470

Back to top Go down

Post by gabby Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:21 pm

Congrats, Meghan~! You deserve this so much and I'm very excited to see what you do~!
gabby
gabby
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 16
Posts 8910
Tickets 4424

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:52 pm

Congratulations Meghan!  Cool  I can't wait to see the exciting things you will undoubtedly bring to the forum in the future Very Happy
Faye
Faye
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 2040
Tickets 849

Back to top Go down

Post by Anika Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:35 am

Omg yay Meghan!! Congratulations!! <333 I'll be looking forward to seeing how amazingly you'll do as an admin!! :DD
Anika
Anika
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 4
Posts 991
Tickets 13006

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:32 am

ty everyone Crying

Back to top Go down

Post by Camm Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:23 pm

Congratulations Meghan! You definitely deserve it. I know you'll do an amazing job! c:
Camm
Camm
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 14
Posts 2866
Tickets 10470

Back to top Go down

Post by Ireland Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:55 pm

congrats Meghan!
Ireland
Ireland
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2002
Tickets 2572

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:08 pm

ty <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:54 pm

Congratulations, Meghan! It was very well-deserved<3
Kit
Kit
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 1
Posts 297
Tickets 405

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:46 pm

Locked.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down