Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disney's Moana - Available on Digital and Blu-ray Soon!

3 posters

Go down

Disney's Moana - Available on Digital and Blu-ray Soon! Empty Disney's Moana - Available on Digital and Blu-ray Soon!

Post by Guest Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:32 pm

Disney's Moana - Available on Digital and Blu-ray Soon! Tumblr_oj802623qs1tuc3qho4_500

Based on Polynesian mythology, Disney's Moana tells the story of a girl named Moana who must go on a dangerous journey to find the demigod Maui and save her dying island. While on her journey, Moana learns that while you should follow your heart, it isn't always easy.

Moana had an opening weekend of $55.5 million, and became one of the top eight three-day Thanksgiving debuts of all time, all of which are Disney films.

A sing-along version of Moana will be released in more than 2,000 theaters on January 27th, 2017, with a digital release of the movie to follow on February 21st, 2017, and a Blu-Ray release on March 7th, 2017!

Back to top Go down

Disney's Moana - Available on Digital and Blu-ray Soon! Empty Re: Disney's Moana - Available on Digital and Blu-ray Soon!

Post by Hazza Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:07 pm

Wow thanks for sharing! I didn't have time to see the movie in the theaters, but could always buy it if I want to.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Disney's Moana - Available on Digital and Blu-ray Soon! Empty Re: Disney's Moana - Available on Digital and Blu-ray Soon!

Post by Beloved♡ Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:26 pm

Thank you for sharing! Smile
Beloved♡
Beloved♡
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 8
Posts 3477
Tickets 2701

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanah Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:29 pm

Ooh thanks for sharing! I have yet to watch the movie, still. c;
Savanah
Savanah
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 10
Posts 4447
Tickets 11470

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down