Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official February Poll : What do you like most about Valentines' Day?

+4
Savanah
Hazza
Leela
Beloved♡
8 posters

Go down

Official February Poll : What do you like most about Valentines' Day? Empty Official February Poll : What do you like most about Valentines' Day?

Post by Beloved♡ Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:43 pm

What do you like most about Valentines' Day?

When it comes to Valentines' Day, we typically think of the usual things that happen such as, spending time with your significant other and receiving treats from your friends. But there's more to all that! It's a day to remind us that we're loved and that we should love others, including our friends, family, and others!

I hope everyone has a wonderful February filled with all things good and lovely! I love you

Let me know what you like most about Valentines' Day!~
Beloved♡
Beloved♡
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 8
Posts 3477
Tickets 2701

Back to top Go down

Official February Poll : What do you like most about Valentines' Day? Empty Re: Official February Poll : What do you like most about Valentines' Day?

Post by Beloved♡ Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:46 pm

For me personally, I like the chocolate and candy, spending time with loved ones and letting people know that I love them.  Bunny #2
Beloved♡
Beloved♡
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 8
Posts 3477
Tickets 2701

Back to top Go down

Official February Poll : What do you like most about Valentines' Day? Empty Re: Official February Poll : What do you like most about Valentines' Day?

Post by Leela Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:09 pm

i love everything about it lolol it's my favorite holiday !! 

the candy and love in the air <3
Leela
Leela
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 1214
Tickets 1153
Zodiac : Pisces

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:32 pm

Definitely the chocolate/candy aspect of it and then spending it with loved ones. This is the first year that I'll actually be celebrating Valentine's Day with an actual boyfriend so I already have a valentine of my own. I love him and I can't wait <33
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanah Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:11 pm

The chocolate truffles, omg yes. XDDD
Also I enjoy spending time with loved ones, letting people know that I love them, and sharing love to the community around me. c:
Savanah
Savanah
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 10
Posts 4447
Tickets 11470

Back to top Go down

Post by Anika Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:15 pm

Chocolate, definitely! Very Happy Not on the list but I love Valentines related memes too. Ahh Laughing
Anika
Anika
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 4
Posts 991
Tickets 13006

Back to top Go down

Post by Helaine Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:16 pm

For me I definitely like Valentine's Day related things Very Happy

I love seeing all the pretty pink and red everywhere I go in celebration of Valentine's Day, and it makes me happy!

I love chocolate too - obviouslyyyy duhhhh - but the decorations would have to be my fave Laughing
Helaine
Helaine
Admin Kat
Admin Kat

Reputation 9
Posts 18638
Tickets 14333

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:39 pm

Anika wrote:I love Valentines related memes too. Ahh Laughing
the memes  amcry amcry amcry
i was going to say that because i relate to the 'single people' memes haha
have you seen the valentines day card memes where there's a picture of an object and a pun about the object in comic sans font, eg there's one with obama on it with the line 'I don't want to be obamaself this valentines day'  amcry

I also like when chocolates go on half price on february 15th MWAHAHAHAH
Faye
Faye
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 2040
Tickets 849

Back to top Go down

Post by Beloved♡ Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:27 pm

Faye wrote:
have you seen the valentines day card memes where there's a picture of an object and a pun about the object in comic sans font, eg there's one with obama on it with the line 'I don't want to be obamaself this valentines day'  amcry

ohhhh now i remember what you mean! i love those memes too Razz  I wonder if they're all bad puns since i find them entertaining lol
Beloved♡
Beloved♡
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 8
Posts 3477
Tickets 2701

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:50 am

Beloved♥️ wrote:
Faye wrote:

ohhhh now i remember what you mean! i love those memes too Razz  I wonder if they're all bad puns since i find them entertaining lol
yeah I think 99% of them are bad puns xD
since you find them entertaining i've decided to go and search for my favourite (and appropriate) ones to post here  Very Happy

Spoiler:
^ hopefully someone will understand some of these xD
Faye
Faye
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 2040
Tickets 849

Back to top Go down

Post by gabby Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:56 am

I love the candy and I love handing out funny cards I printed, like the ones Faye showed. :-)
gabby
gabby
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 16
Posts 8910
Tickets 4424

Back to top Go down

Post by Beloved♡ Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:02 pm

Gabby wrote:I love the candy and I love handing out funny cards I printed, like the ones Faye showed. :-)
maybe i should hand out some to my friends this valentines' day.. :]
Beloved♡
Beloved♡
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 8
Posts 3477
Tickets 2701

Back to top Go down

Post by gabby Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:57 pm

Yes you should... I always find ones of fandoms they're in and the reactions are priceless. ;-)
gabby
gabby
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 16
Posts 8910
Tickets 4424

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down