Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coco - Official US Teaser Trailer

2 posters

Go down

Coco - Official US Teaser Trailer Empty Coco - Official US Teaser Trailer

Post by Guest Mon May 08, 2017 12:19 am

Coco - Official US Teaser Trailer JddfHe5

Pixar has released a teaser trailer for their new movie, Coco!

"Despite his family’s baffling generations-old ban on music, Miguel (voice of newcomer Anthony Gonzalez) dreams of becoming an accomplished musician like his idol, Ernesto de la Cruz (voice of Benjamin Bratt). Desperate to prove his talent, Miguel finds himself in the stunning and colorful Land of the Dead following a mysterious chain of events. Along the way, he meets charming trickster Hector (voice of Gael García Bernal), and together, they set off on an extraordinary journey to unlock the real story behind Miguel's family history. Directed by Lee Unkrich (“Toy Story 3”), co-directed by Adrian Molina (story artist “Monsters University”) and produced by Darla K. Anderson (“Toy Story 3”), Disney•Pixar’s “Coco” opens in U.S. theaters on Nov. 22, 2017."

I think Coco looks really good so far! I can't wait for the next trailer to be released. What about you?

Back to top Go down

Coco - Official US Teaser Trailer Empty Re: Coco - Official US Teaser Trailer

Post by Camm Sat May 13, 2017 3:24 pm

I think it looks really cute. c: Kind of looks similar to The Book of Life if you've seen that.
Camm
Camm
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 14
Posts 2866
Tickets 10470

Back to top Go down

Post by Beloved♡ Sat May 13, 2017 3:44 pm

I watched the trailer during the commercials before Beauty and the Beast played in the movie theater and it seemed cute!
Beloved♡
Beloved♡
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 8
Posts 3477
Tickets 2701

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down