Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Affordable Beauty Brands

+5
Helaine
Marilyn
Savanah
Hazza
Ash
9 posters

Go down

Best Affordable Beauty Brands Empty Best Affordable Beauty Brands

Post by Ash Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:16 am

hello!

today i'm here to tell you my top favorite affordable beauty brands. these are brands that i heard a lot about in the past and tried it out for myself, and ended up falling in love with the entire brand. (does that happen to anyone else????)

I try to make sure that most of the brands i use are cruelty-free because it's important to me.

1. Colourpop

Best Affordable Beauty Brands Colourpop%2Bhaul%2Bcollection%2Bshadow%2Bshock%2Bnudes%2B%25284%2529
https://colourpop.com

Colourpop brand is known for their supershock shadows and liquid lipsticks. they also have highlighter, bronzer, blush, brow products, and some other stuff which i have all heard great things about. for me, i love the eyeshadows. everything on colourpop is super affordable, cruelty-free, and made in L.A. 

Their eyeshadows are only $5 each, and sometimes you can catch them on sale for an even better price. the liquid lipsticks are $6 each (and have been compared to kylie lip kits) and pretty much everything else is around that price range. this had to be number 1 because its definitely my favorite out of all the ones listed on this page. you should definitely check them out.

2. Coastal Scents

Best Affordable Beauty Brands 413tTYxM1mL
https://www.coastalscents.com

now with this brand, i'm all about the brushes. while they do have nice eyeshadow palettes and LOTS of choices, i personally haven't tried enough of them to judge. but i do know, the brushes are super good, and, of course, affordable. even though they are already affordable, be sure to keep checking for sales because they have good ones. 

my favorite of their brush sets is the 22 piece set. it retails for about $35, but often you can find it on sale for some $$ off. altogether, if you aren't really willing to spend tons of money on sigma and mac brushes, these are a pretty good alternative. 

by the way, did i mention they are also cruelty-free? you're welcome

3. Morphe

Best Affordable Beauty Brands IMG_3577_1_large
https://www.morphebrushes.com

okay so maybe morphe might not be known for having the most affordable products ever, but i had to include them anyway for one reason. the eyeshadow palettes. first off can i say that i have some morphe palettes and they are some of the best eyeshadows i've ever tried? it's true. you can get a 35 color eyeshadow palette for $22.99. in my opinion, its better than an urban decay naked palette which is $54, with less options. good deal? i think so. 

they don't have the most affordable brushes so i won't go on and on about them, but definitely take a look at the eyeshadows.

morphe is also cruelty-free.

4. Elf

Best Affordable Beauty Brands Bs_elf_collection1
http://www.elfcosmetics.com

okay so most people already know this brand, and I'm not going to rant about all the products, but i wanted to mention their brushes really quick. you can buy single brushes at places like target for around $3 each. i have had such good luck with their brushes, it kind of amazes me that they are as cheap as they are. plus they're soft, i can't really ask for much else. i'm not going to really review the rest of their products because i don't have a lot of them, but i just wanted to mention the brushes because i thought they were too good not to mention. 

Elf is also cruelty-free.

5. Makeup Revolution

Best Affordable Beauty Brands Makeup-Revolution-Blush-Palette-Blush-Queen-Review-Swatches-Focus
http://www.makeuprevolutionusa.com

can i say that this brand amazes me every single time i buy it??? they have amazing eyeshadow, blush, bronzer, contour, highlighter, and brow products all in palettes. PALETTES. honestly, i love this brand its a problem. i don't believe they sell this brand at tons of places, but as far as i know, you are able to purchase them at ulta and superdrug. ulta has the best selection of their products. they have palettes that have the same shades as naked palettes, and they even have heart blush just like the toofaced ones. but compared $7 to $30. pretty good.

oh and guess what???? cruelty-free.

that's all i have this time. hopefully you guys will checkout some of these brands. i don't think you'll regret it. 

Ash
Ash
Ash
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 3
Posts 8711
Tickets 9499

Back to top Go down

Best Affordable Beauty Brands Empty Re: Best Affordable Beauty Brands

Post by Hazza Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:40 pm

I'm not into makeup that much, but this is really awesome. Thanks for posting!
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanah Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:36 pm

I honestly don't use makeup, but thanks for sharing! I love that you support cruelty-free products. <3
Savanah
Savanah
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 10
Posts 4447
Tickets 11470

Back to top Go down

Post by Marilyn Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:53 pm

I have used Elf before and it's good. Thanks for sharing !
Marilyn
Marilyn
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 5
Posts 968
Tickets 1701

Back to top Go down

Post by Helaine Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:04 pm

I love Elf! They sell it at Target and it's pretty good quality.
Helaine
Helaine
Admin Kat
Admin Kat

Reputation 9
Posts 18638
Tickets 14333

Back to top Go down

Post by Beloved♡ Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:23 pm

Thanks for sharing! Smile  hopefully when I try out make-up I'll consider these brands
Beloved♡
Beloved♡
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 8
Posts 3477
Tickets 2701

Back to top Go down

Post by andromeda Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:03 pm

thanks for the help with this!
andromeda
andromeda
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2774
Tickets 967

Back to top Go down

Post by Camm Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:03 pm

Thanks for sharing! I've used Colourpop, Elf, and Morphe before and they all have great products! But, I'm definitely going to have to try out some Makeup Revolution palettes soon c:

Last edited by Cammy on Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Camm
Camm
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 14
Posts 2866
Tickets 10470

Back to top Go down

Post by lena Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:36 pm

I heard many good reviews about ColourPop and Morphe. Elf is also sold at the Dollar Tree. (I guess since some shops haven't been selling it well so the Dollar tree took them.) These are all great brands!
lena
lena
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1887
Tickets 2165

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down