Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What You Can Expect From FT This Summer

3 posters

Go down

What You Can Expect From FT This Summer Empty What You Can Expect From FT This Summer

Post by Hazza Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:08 pm

Hey members of Fandomtopia! I am here to let you know about some upcoming events and other activities this summer. Some will be announced, others will be taken into a discussion or a poll.

1. Applications

-Administrator: We are going to add a new admin to our team. Due to Meghan stepping down from admin and some of the admin team starting or going back to college we need some more help. This application will be among our graphic artists only, however, if none of them have the time or something else, we will open up applications for the rest of the forum.

-Graphic Artist: We are going to add another graphic artist to the team. This will be posted either the first or second week of July so stay tuned.

-Moderator: We are going to add a moderator to the team. Due to two admins going to college, that would leave two admins around frequently so it would be good to have another eye on the forums.

2. Contests

-Summer Playlist: This has already started so if you want to enter go here.

-We will hopefully have a graphic contest of some sort or another contest like it.

3. Events

-Thanks to the ideas forum, we will use an idea or two from there, but I will also set up a poll and we can vote.

Some ideas members/staff suggested:
Throwback Event
Rabb.it with old songs and teams
Chatbox Games
Skype Sleepover with video and group chat

If you would like to see more, please post your ideas on the Summer Ideas Thread.

If you have any questions or concerns please ask on this thread or pm an admin.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

What You Can Expect From FT This Summer Empty Re: What You Can Expect From FT This Summer

Post by Savanah Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:10 pm

All of this sounds so exciting! Looking forward to it all. Thanks for sharing! c:
Savanah
Savanah
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 10
Posts 4447
Tickets 11470

Back to top Go down

What You Can Expect From FT This Summer Empty Re: What You Can Expect From FT This Summer

Post by Beloved♡ Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:35 am

Thanks for sharing! I can't wait for the things yet to come ^^
Beloved♡
Beloved♡
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 8
Posts 3477
Tickets 2701

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:55 am

looking forward <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:05 pm

Locked.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down