Fandomtopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Despicable Me 3

2 posters

Go down

Despicable Me 3 Empty Despicable Me 3

Post by Hazza Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:22 am

I saw this movie with my best friend on Sunday night so I will not only post the description, but my own review.

Despicable Me 3
Despicable Me 3 Despic10
"The mischievous Minions hope that Gru will return to a life of crime after the new boss of the Anti-Villain League fires him. Instead, Gru decides to remain retired and travel to Freedonia to meet his long-lost twin brother for the first time. The reunited siblings soon find themselves in an uneasy alliance to take down the elusive Balthazar Bratt, a former 1980s child star who seeks revenge against the world."

Release Date: June 30, 2017

Characters:
-Gru
-Dru
-Balthazar Bratt
-Kevin the Minion
-Lucy Wilde
-Agnes
-Margo
-Edith 

My Review:
I loved this movie. It was pretty hilarious. I was laughing at least 5 times during the movie. The plot was pretty cool. Gru got to learn something awesome about his family which is some of the plot along with the villain. The minions always crack me up. I suggest if you are fan of this movie and have seen the others it is definitely worth it to see. Who cares if you are 18 years old or older you are never too old for this kind of movie. Go to your local movie theater that has this and watch it. Go with a friend, your family, whoever that wants to see it!
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86778
Tickets 79474

Back to top Go down

Despicable Me 3 Empty Re: Despicable Me 3

Post by Beloved♡ Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:51 am

I really wanted to watch this movie when I saw advertisements at Universal Studios before it came out and hopefully I get a chance to watch it somehow!
Beloved♡
Beloved♡
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 8
Posts 3477
Tickets 2701

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:44 am

I saw this movie the other night. I'm not really a big fan of the series, but I thought it was pretty decent. I think the villain was my favorite part, and I liked that they actually gave him a backstory (and an interesting one at that).

Back to top Go down

Post by Beloved♡ Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:44 pm

I saw the movie yesterday and it was fun. The villian toys are so creepy though! I've always liked the series but I've come to the point where cartoon movies are getting a bit boring.. Razz Maybe since I watched most of the preview clips a couple of times for the movie in anticipation.. Razz Razz 
Beloved♡
Beloved♡
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 8
Posts 3477
Tickets 2701

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down